JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - ReyRey61
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16403

Previously:
-Lilia had a birthday sleepover (social distancing what?)
-They showed off the empty new house and moved in
-The boys have been seeing Drake "regularly" (at least Jess finally came out with it, probably has gone on longer)
-Not much else besides clickbait!

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Chasing Coyotes at Night with Shorts too Tight (Part 142)

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Please excuse me if im wrong but didnt Gabe and Amber move into her fathers property to help save, and then all 3 of them plus the kids moved into a new property that all 3 of them put money down for??

Theyre not living with him because they financially need to, theyre living with him to be financially smart.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

pianogossiper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:03 pm Please excuse me if im wrong but didnt Gabe and Amber move into her fathers property to help save, and then all 3 of them plus the kids moved into a new property that all 3 of them put money down for??

Theyre not living with him because they financially need to, theyre living with him to be financially smart.

That's relying on someone else to foot half of the bill. It's not like they moved in with him, paid half of the rent and saved for their own place. They needed him. Do you really think Frito Lay is paying big bucks???
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

So cool.... you’re using my topic title suggestion. Sweet!
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

cjl123
Give me a damn break.
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

So princess Addie dyed her own hair and effed up the brand new bathroom and all Messs has to say is you should have asked first, say you’re sorry and help wipe it up. Mmmk that’ll stick. Addie could burn the damn house down and she would be like aw i didn’t know you didn’t like the house. All Addie has to do is keep being pitiful and hugging Messs and she can get away with anything. Of course she thought she could die her hair, she wears dark ass lipstick every day, why not. She will prob be in bras and thongs when she’s 5. Kids like that are the ones that grow up to be a nightmare for everyone else because their parents think they do no wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

To clarify, I know she said she doesn’t show everything on camera but you could tell that was pretty much all she did because Addie was so excited to show Chris and didn’t seem to regret doing it at all.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

In today’s video she says Addie has bleach blonde hair. Last week it was red... which is it Jess?? Lol that kid has been blonde her whole life.
It’s weird because she used to carry on that Lilia was sooooo blonde. And now she has a blonde kid she says she is sooooo red.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

missparzival wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:30 pm In today’s video she says Addie has bleach blonde hair. Last week it was red... which is it Jess?? Lol that kid has been blonde her whole life.
It’s weird because she used to carry on that Lilia was sooooo blonde. And now she has a blonde kid she says she is sooooo red.

Was that When she was with Drake and dyed her hair blonde? So of course Lilia had blonde hair like her mom and opposite for Addie since Jess is redhead now.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I realize kids are quick but Jess knows Addie does these things (like someone mentioned above, the lipstick). So she snuck upstairs and the neighbor girl was downstairs with Jess so why didn't she make Addie stay down there with her while she made lunch? 3 or not they should put a baby gate back up for her if she sneaks off like that.

And Jess was laughing, although behind Addie but kids can tell by your voice. Then Chris being all happy and letting her be proud of it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

mayhemmomof5 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:11 pm
pianogossiper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:03 pm Please excuse me if im wrong but didnt Gabe and Amber move into her fathers property to help save, and then all 3 of them plus the kids moved into a new property that all 3 of them put money down for??

That's relying on someone else to foot half of the bill. It's not like they moved in with him, paid half of the rent and saved for their own place. They needed him. Do you really think Frito Lay is paying big bucks???

Its been awhile since I watched the video where Amber explains it (and I can't sit through her talking) but my understanding is they were paying rent where they were living, then her dad said they could just move in with him and pay him "rent" which would help them both out. This was when Amber was still working as a nurse or going to school so its possible they needed him to help with Logan (and Malakai but I know her dad seems to have a bond with Logan).

Then they decided to see his house for a bigger house.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Look, Addie should have gotten in trouble for both incidents, but Jess was WAY more upset about the hair dye than the wall decal incident and I would have been the exact opposite. I'm pretty sure she was only upset about her hair and not the dye all over the bathroom. I'd only be upset about a child ruining my house, rather than doing something harmless to their own body. A lot of kids cut their own hair when they are her age (I did, my niece who is Addie's age just did too), that shit happens, that would have been the time I reacted like Jess did with the wall stickers, just like "lol kids will be kids" when it comes to not respecting the house and other people is when I'd teach her that's wrong. I'm not even saying it is actually a huge deal either, peeling stickers off a wall is going to happen if you leave a 3 year old in a tempting situation like that, but teaching her not to do that and why she shouldn't is your job as a parent (forgive me if this was talked to death about, I haven't been on for awhile)
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

She can't watch her well enough to keep her out the hair dye but she wants to put a pool in the backyard.....sounds like a recipe for disaster.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Its been awhile since I watched the video where Amber explains it (and I can't sit through her talking) but my understanding is they were paying rent where they were living, then her dad said they could just move in with him and pay him "rent" which would help them both out. This was when Amber was still working as a nurse or going to school so its possible they needed him to help with Logan (and Malakai but I know her dad seems to have a bond with Logan).

Then they decided to see his house for a bigger house.
Why is this such a sticking point? Good for them living together. Her father might not be good at cooking or cleaning or washing, they might need him to be around/available to help out with the kids. Financially it makes sense as well, three adults in the household, three incomes.

Jess moves mimi and papa in and no one really questions it. Gabe and Amber do something that many many families do and its been questioned?? Loads of families live multi generational. Its not a new or unusual thing. It makes a whole lot of sense.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

It was Amber herself that said they are planning another baby.

Jessss said Gabe doesn't pay child support,bc she doesn't need it.So she gave him a pass.

Drake paid child support off n on until recently,when he asked jesss to drop it,and she did.

Amber said her dad is only home sat. and 1/2 of Sunday.He's gone driving his truck the rest of the week.Makes good sense to me,too.They don't make nearly what jessss does
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Addie obviously should not have done her hair by herself. I just don’t understand why jess let 6 out of 7 of her kids dye their hair, but she is dead set on NOT letting Addie do it. Chris even said to put more color in it to even it out and she said “im not doing that” all while Tommy has a fresh head full of red and blue hair dye.

girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:00 pm Addie obviously should not have done her hair by herself. I just don’t understand why jess let 6 out of 7 of her kids dye their hair, but she is dead set on NOT letting Addie do it. Chris even said to put more color in it to even it out and she said “im not doing that” all while Tommy has a fresh head full of red and blue hair dye.

She's so weird about dyeing Addie's hair! Like, why is she allowed to wear sloppy lipstick every day, but this semi-permanent hair dye is a hard no? Who cares? Remember how weird she was about Lilia cutting her hair before Lilia was old enough to be adamant about wanting to cut her hair shorter? Girls have more to offer than just their hair, Jess.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

God her boobs are horrific.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 5fc141.jpg[/IMG]
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Haulnarse wrote:God her boobs are horrific.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202007 ... 5fc141.jpg[/IMG]
WOW. What did she do to herself? She looks like a trashy Real Housewives mom. And the crop tops definitely don't help

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

As long as Addie did it in the part of the house that’s hers, it’s fine lmao.
That kid is a brat. There’s no two ways about it.
She’s going to be in for a very rude shock when she starts school.

Return to “JesssFam”