Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Real night routine my butt!
She doesn’t even breastfeed them once from the time they wake them up from their nap at 4:30 and they don’t get a bottle until just after 6:30. So they must be doing scheduled feedings every three hours. Hopefully she fed them before there nap. And on top of all that she didn’t even show herself pumping or say she pumped like in previous videos where she showed off her milk. Either this wasn’t a realistic night routine or something about her breastfeeding is waaay off. If she breastfed them around 3:30 and didn’t pump or breastfeed again until almost 10:30 that’s 7 hours!!!!!
The evening is the time of day when babies usually cluster feed to bring in more milk. There is no way she will be nursing much longer. If she was going that long between feeds with Emma no wonder she lost her supply.

Funny enough right before she announced the end of her breastfeeding journey with Emma they did a morning routine and Rachelle was fake breastfeeding her in it. This is totally going to happen with the boys too.
Like I said in the past, nothing wrong with formula or breastmilk. I just think it’s ridiculous she is trying to keep up this facade that the boys are 100% breastfeeding like someone here said she said on Instagram the other day.

Edit to add: Maybe that’s why the boys are sleeping so crappy, because they aren’t getting enough milk during the day! How much you wanna bet on that?!!? If she really wants to protect her breastfeeding relationship she should really be doing so with the guidance of a lactation consultant or baby diatition. I know some baby’s are just smaller but I think she said at their last check up they are still in the really low percentiles. I hope she’s feeding them enough, weather formula or or nursing. For god sake I just hope they’re eating enough!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine - Life’s a slog, with nothing to vlog | Part 30

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Jaylla wrote:
annakapp54 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:02 am Image

How fricking stupid can these be sitting her right in front of toaster. She can get burned. I wish I could smack these two for the dangerous situations they put their kids in.

I have a toaster oven similar to this one and the glass on the door gets really hot. This is not smart at all.
This is the most stupid thing they’ve done in recent memory. I won’t say what I want to say, but it takes a real asshole parent to get this shot. Justin holding Emma off-camera while “super mom” instructs him to wait until the heating element is red hot, then sit her down inches away from it. Fucking morons, what is wrong with them!? So much heat radiates from toaster ovens, the little doors don’t seal and lots of heat gets out. Oh, but the red heating element looks so cool! Good lord.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Tweedles3 wrote:
Jaylla wrote:

How fricking stupid can these be sitting her right in front of toaster. She can get burned. I wish I could smack these two for the dangerous situations they put their kids in.

I have a toaster oven similar to this one and the glass on the door gets really hot. This is not smart at all.
This is the most stupid thing they’ve done in recent memory. I won’t say what I want to say, but it takes a real asshole parent to get this shot. Justin holding Emma off-camera while “super mom” instructs him to wait until the heating element is red hot, then sit her down inches away from it. Fucking morons, what is wrong with them!? So much heat radiates from toaster ovens, the little doors don’t seal and lots of heat gets out. Oh, but the red heating element looks so cool! Good lord.

Guys she was hoping Emma got burnt. Imagine the clickbait. *EXTREME* Toddler burn ER trip with 3 under 2

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tina9900
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tina9900 »

They wake up from a nap at 4:30 and go to bed 2 hours later. No wonder they aren’t sleeping through the night.

annakapp54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annakapp54 »

Well watching her stupid bedtime routine I noticed that one of the boys was left alone in the bedroom ok it might have been for a few seconds but a few seconds is all it takes for something bad to happen.Image

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

Tina9900 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:30 pm They wake up from a nap at 4:30 and go to bed 2 hours later. No wonder they aren’t sleeping through the night.

This !!!!!!^^^^ I was going to say the same thing! Like girl what is you doing?! Lol 4:30 is LATE to wake up from a nap! They aren’t newborns anymore and have longer wake windows but I always had the longest stretch be right before bed. They obviously have no set routine because them waking up from a nap and then immediately going to take a bath? That’s super confusing for them. Also what does she just stick them in the damn bouncer for the better half of the night? This vlog confused me and made me mad like if you’re going to show a “ real” night routine “volunteer work” wouldn’t interfere with your kids schedule. Especially since she’s such a freak about sleep. She’s doing it all wrong. Consistency rachelle !!!! Look it up!!! Read on it! Those babies need the same fucking routine everyday to get into good sleep habits !!! It’s common sense!

.. and the boys did not mind getting a bath by their dad. No commentary about how much dislike they have for him either. That was just last weeks attention scene.
Snarky0702
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snarky0702 »

I can imagine her moving her little arm just enough to get a major burn and then her gut reaction would be to jump away from what burned her ie she would be burned and fall face first on the kitchen floor. And they are too busy getting the pErFeCt sHoT to have the needed reaction time to help her. DUMBASSES!!!
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Snarky0702 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:15 pm

I can imagine her moving her little arm just enough to get a major burn and then her gut reaction would be to jump away from what burned her ie she would be burned and fall face first on the kitchen floor. And they are too busy getting the pErFeCt sHoT to have the needed reaction time to help her. DUMBASSES!!!
Where's that step stool thing that Emma had? They could have put her in that a safe enough distance away (next to the kitchen island?) and then angled the camera to get her and the toaster in the shot without risking a burn! Even as an adult I've gotten burned on things even though I thought I was being careful and I'm sure we all have. But a toddler doesn't have that recognition of danger yet!

Also is that a wooden cutting board on top of the toaster?! Fire waiting to happen!
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

They fed the babies their bottles in their bouncers because Rash says it’s “easier”. How hard it is for each of them to hold a baby and feed them. Then Rash says she likes to rock them before they go to sleep and Justin holds one while she rocks the first one. Why doesn’t she just rock each baby and feed them while she rocks them.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Whos babies EVER went to bed at like 630pm for the night?? Thats so unrealistic. At that age my guys went to bed for the night anywhere between 8-10pm. Especially when they get up from a nap at 4.30pm.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

Haulnarse wrote:Whos babies EVER went to bed at like 630pm for the night?? Thats so unrealistic. At that age my guys went to bed for the night anywhere between 8-10pm. Especially when they get up from a nap at 4.30pm.
Yes, I believe bedtime tends to get earlier depending on how many naps a baby gets. Her twins are almost 6 months, so they are getting 3-4 naps a day. My twins went to bed between 8:30-9:00 at that age. They are 12 months now on 2 naps, ideal bedtime is 7:30-8:00. None of my kids have ever gone to bed before 7:00 PM.

Edit: Did she remove the toaster oven pic from IG? I couldn’t find it. Hopefully her followers had the guts to get on her about that. I still can’t believe they did that wii Emma. They didn’t need to put the toaster on, let alone stick her next to it when it was at max temperature.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Emma is over 2 and they still don’t brush her teeth. She’s going to have nasty stained teeth just like trashy.
LittleFinger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleFinger »

Mine are always in bed between 6:30 and 7, and asleep within 10-15m of being put in bed. And sleep between 23 & 13hrs 🤷‍♀️ They are 4.5, 3 & 14m. It just depends. Each kid is different. If mine have had a particularly busy day, or my youngest woke early from her last nap they’ll need to be in bed earlier.

When my oldest was Emma’s age he was ditching his nap, and would sometimes be in bed for the night by 5:15. I don’t see the big deal about early bedtimes.

ETA: I totally agree that at the twins age, 6:30 is too early for bed when their last nap finishes at 4:30 tho. They should almost be able to stretch to a 3.5-4hr wakeful period before bed, especially as they are just hanging around being potatoes. The super short wakeful period before bed is no doubt adding too the shitty night sleep (and probably hunger too tbh) as they haven’t enough sleep pressure built up.
Haulnarse wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:25 pm Whos babies EVER went to bed at like 630pm for the night?? Thats so unrealistic. At that age my guys went to bed for the night anywhere between 8-10pm. Especially when they get up from a nap at 4.30pm.
floydoburrito
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by floydoburrito »

While I agree with y'all that a 6:30 bedtime is absolutely ridiculous, you guys are totally confused about wake windows. Her twins are at the age where they only need 2hours and 15mins of wake time to build sleep pressure. It's really not that crazy to put the kids down for bed 2 hours after waking them from a nap lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

LittleFinger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleFinger »

floydoburrito wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:59 pm While I agree with y'all that a 6:30 bedtime is absolutely ridiculous, you guys are totally confused about wake windows. Her twins are at the age where they only need 2hours and 15mins of wake time to build sleep pressure. It's really not that crazy to put the kids down for bed 2 hours after waking them from a nap lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
My bad - I keep thinking that *the boyz* are older than they actually are - I blame it on the year dragging. 2hr15 is perfectly reasonable for 6m old. My youngest was always about a month ahead of what my sleep lady suggested, which would have been why I’d be thinking Rachelle should be stretching them out more. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Even so, I still firmly believe more nourishment in their bellies before bed and stimulation when awake would help out the sleep situation.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Yeah not to defend rachelle or anything but my son is a few weeks younger than her twins and both he and my 3 year old daughter go to bed at 6:30/7pm and are asleep within 10 minutes. My daughter sleeps until 7/8 the next morning and my son will wake up once in the night for a bottle and will go straight back to sleep until 5 or 6 the next day. So I agree about the awake window. My son is only just now growing out of his 2 hour awake window so instead of waking up at 5 and going to bed at 7 we’ll be doing naps no later than 3:30 and going to bed at 6:30 as of today. Sorry to ramble on about my personal life but I think she could probably benefit off that if she reads it hahaha. I have a super strict routine and my kids thrive hard off it. So take notes rashy.

I also just think those boys are bad sleepers. Some kids just are. Some kids don’t sleep though the night until they’re 2-3 years old. Just because Emma did well, doesn’t mean they will too. Too bad so sad rashy.

annakapp54
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annakapp54 »

Just saw this one her IG. I’m confused a bit didn’t she say she didn’t like tandem feeding cause it was to much for her?? But her she is telling her little minions that she misses tandem feeding.

discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Tina9900 wrote:They fed the babies their bottles in their bouncers because Rash says it’s “easier”. How hard it is for each of them to hold a baby and feed them. Then Rash says she likes to rock them before they go to sleep and Justin holds one while she rocks the first one. Why doesn’t she just rock each baby and feed them while she rocks them.

Exactly!!! I thought the point of giving those bottles is so Justin can bond with a baby through feeding too! This doesn’t look like bonding to me!

Justin’s barley even looking at him. So disconnected.
Asher is about to pass out! If he was being held or rocked while getting his bottle he would have totally been asleep and then he could have put him down while Rachelle was rocking Reuben. There, two birds with one stone. But god forbid Justing disrupt Rashelle’s sleeping ritual by letting him rock the boys to sleep. Has to be her doing everything because she’s the super mom.

Also they didn’t change the boys before bed, just the fresh diaper after bath. So if they peed anytime from dinner to that point they are sleeping in it. So sad!!

Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

I don’t think that the early bed time is crazy. It doesn’t matter what time she puts them to sleep they will be up early anyways, so it’s better for them to get the extra sleep. My 11 month old son has had a 6-6:30pm bed time since he was 4 months and has thrived off of his routine and started sleeping the full 12 hours without waking or feeding around 6 and a half months. Some kids are good sleepers, some aren’t but even if I put my son to sleep at 8pm he would wake up at 6am regardless. So he gets a good nights rest when he has a early bed time and it allows him to have a better day with his naps. She should try some of the routines we have mentioned on here. Right now I don’t think she’s doing anything, but she will rely on a expensive program to get them to sleep instead of just following simple guidelines.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Also I have the hatch sound machine, same as them and I have seen they put the white light and white noise on. White noise is amazing but in a small room that white light is BRIGHT. They should really just turn it off. Babies don’t get scared of the dark and it would help them sleep better and longer! If they wake up and notice how bright it is in the room they won’t put themselves back to sleep. It’s one thing to tap it on when you go in there for feedings and changes so you don’t put on a big over head but they were closing the door after they fell asleep with the light still on.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”