Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Do As I Say, Not As I Vlog | Part 61

Unread post by YTIG60 »

After seeing their vlog yesterday where the kids all had helmets but didn't wear them consistently, I think this is a result of lazy parenting. I doubt the kids would argue about wearing the helmets (mine never did), but just needs Joel to tell them to put them on until this becomes a habit.
There haven't been real consequences for Bonnie and Joel other than a few ED visits for a few stitches.
I wasn't in too much favor of Cody starting a fire in the woodstove without supervision, but I hope Joel was closeby.
While I think Joel was ok having a weekend with his children, I tend to think he wished he was with his brothers-in-laws.
I also agree with the earlier comment Olivia should have been in the front seat vs. Lincoln for obvious reason. This is really against the law with Lincoln who should be secured in a booster seat in the back. Even Olivia being upfront is questionable and why couldn't they take the Suburban.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

131618 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:25 am
ba1006 wrote:Bonnie is so dramatic. Her mother has kidney stones and she's talking about her dying? She doesn't know how she would get over that? Some days she couldn't get out of bed? My God woman, grow up.
This whole over- exaggerated nonesense pisses me off. Back in April my uncle was found passed out in his home. Turned out he had kidney failure. He passed away in less than two weeks. No one knew anything about it beforehand.
These people need to stop with the drama and thank their lucky stars that their ignorant asses have managed to escape the things they clickbait their fans with

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Grandma Griff had a post on IG yesterday. A person that has had problems with kidney stones. She had some large stones and said they opened her up in the back and pulled large stones out. Grandma Griff responded and said they placed a stent in the first time and then they were able to get it out the second time. She also commented to different ones on well wishes that she was feeling better.

So as we said here, the stent was for her kidney not her heart as Bonnie implied. Also as we said here, it appears that Bonnie was being over dramatic.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Ellie and Bonnie. Look like them, act like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ohnonotme wrote:Image

She wanted to "do something special" for their anniversary, so she did an ad?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

I think it’s funny that Ellie commented saying she’s glad she didn’t get her dad’s hair.....since Bonnie DID (and all his other features.) I wonder how that comment makes Bon feel, she’s obviously very insecure already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Apm1993 wrote:

I think it’s funny that Ellie commented saying she’s glad she didn’t get her dad’s hair.....since Bonnie DID (and all his other features.) I wonder how that comment makes Bon feel, she’s obviously very insecure already.

They’re as bad as each other. Shitty thing for Ellie to say, but there is that mean, bully streak in Bonnie that hardens my heart against her. She’s outright mean to her own children, so the cycle continues.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I’m useless at attaching images on here but I can’t stand that Olivia is doing that hand near crotch like Bonnie often does 🤦‍♀️
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:48 pm I’m useless at attaching images on here but I can’t stand that Olivia is doing that hand near crotch like Bonnie often does 🤦‍♀️
It's too bad she has such a bad role model to look up to. The facial expression is the same too. Are they at the meth house? If they are, I'm not a fan of that kitchen at all.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Grandma Griff just posted a new video and I'm glad she is doing better. She says they couldn't get the stone initially, so they placed a stent and went in again a week later and got the stone. She said she's all good now, and that she won't bother us with kidney stone videos anymore. She did mention that a doctor told her if she left the really large stone, it would cause her kidney to eventually "shrivel up and die". She even said she was trying to get this video out soon to keep people from worrying and she didn't want to draw it out. In a strange twist of fate, it sounds like Jennifer has more of a heart than any of her daughters toward the viewers! Haha

I'm still not sure what all Bonnie's dramatics were for or how there came to be talk of donating kidneys etc. I agree whoever said up thread that Bonnie was probably falling apart from a combination of several stressors, only one of which being her mom. And I'm sure it wasn't easy to see her mom in pain and sick, even if it was a pretty straightforward issue to solve.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

ICantEven wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:30 am Grandma Griff just posted a new video and I'm glad she is doing better. She says they couldn't get the stone initially, so they placed a stent and went in again a week later and got the stone. She said she's all good now, and that she won't bother us with kidney stone videos anymore. She did mention that a doctor told her if she left the really large stone, it would cause her kidney to eventually "shrivel up and die". She even said she was trying to get this video out soon to keep people from worrying and she didn't want to draw it out. In a strange twist of fate, it sounds like Jennifer has more of a heart than any of her daughters toward the viewers! Haha

I'm still not sure what all Bonnie's dramatics were for or how there came to be talk of donating kidneys etc. I agree whoever said up thread that Bonnie was probably falling apart from a combination of several stressors, only one of which being her mom. And I'm sure it wasn't easy to see her mom in pain and sick, even if it was a pretty straightforward issue to solve.
I know right! Do you think she reads here, or is she a rare Griffiths with a hint of empathy, not wanting to drag it out for all those viewers thinking she might be dying after watching Bonnie? Maybe Bonnie's histrionics and conflicting account made her want to put an end to the saga quickly. I am glad that she seems to be doing just fine now, and hope she isn't hiding the heart disease and kidney failure Bonnie so passionately claimed she has. One of them has some deep-seated issues with sharing the truth, and I am still heavily leaning towards Bonnie. Especially since Jen implied the health videos were over (although they only said "kidney stone videos").

I had to laugh that she was so excited to go home "to soak up all the attention", and make Chad wait on her hand and foot. Glad to see she is still "Saint Jennifer" after so many weeks of pain. Hopefully Bonnie will find a good psychologist to teach her how to cope with life. Her children deserve so much better. I also hope she is monitoring her own heart and blood pressure, as coping so poorly with normal life events can really damage your body, and not just your psychological health. Do you think Bonnie and Ellie just couldn't grasp the situation, or did they sit around and plan what they were going to say for maximum drama?

The histrionics over her mother just seemed odd, because Bonnie often seems so unbothered when her own children are sick and injured, even leaving the nanny to handle ER visits. When Boston was suspected of having a cancerous tumor she was surprisingly calm, and the stakes were much higher (medically speaking). She once admitted that she used to get really "annoyed" when her kids were sick and didn't have any empathy for them. Although now that I think back to my own narc mom, I guess this is kind of par for the course...I remember being dragged to endless errands while I had a temp of 103 and was contagious. I was simply a great excuse for her to get things done since she had to take the day off work to get me to the doctor for antibiotics. I am sure if I was a vomiter, and we had more than one bathroom, I would have been banished to the bathroom floor just like Griffiths kids.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:30 am Grandma Griff had a post on IG yesterday. A person that has had problems with kidney stones. She had some large stones and said they opened her up in the back and pulled large stones out. Grandma Griff responded and said they placed a stent in the first time and then they were able to get it out the second time. She also commented to different ones on well wishes that she was feeling better.

So as we said here, the stent was for her kidney not her heart as Bonnie implied. Also as we said here, it appears that Bonnie was being over dramatic.
It is almost like Bonnie and I'd add her mom cried wolf. Both of them knew when they uploaded on IG or Youtube, her mother was fine and had same-day procedures that would see a full recovery. To add a MI and kidney failure was not good.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

YTIG60 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:30 am Grandma Griff had a post on IG yesterday. A person that has had problems with kidney stones. She had some large stones and said they opened her up in the back and pulled large stones out. Grandma Griff responded and said they placed a stent in the first time and then they were able to get it out the second time. She also commented to different ones on well wishes that she was feeling better.

It is almost like Bonnie and I'd add her mom cried wolf. Both of them knew when they uploaded on IG or Youtube, her mother was fine and had same-day procedures that would see a full recovery. To add a MI and kidney failure was not good.
I feel Bonnie was the force behind her mom’s vlog. Maybe Jennifer needed some Christmas money to buy gifts. Honestly, I don’t think she would have discussed without the push from Bonnie. Don’t know how she sold it, but I believe it was all Bonnie.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Heart attack, kidney failure, donating a kidney and how would she ever live without her? All this with her probably already knowing the outcome. Bonnie should be ashamed of herself.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:02 pm
YTIG60 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:57 pm It is almost like Bonnie and I'd add her mom cried wolf. Both of them knew when they uploaded on IG or Youtube, her mother was fine and had same-day procedures that would see a full recovery. To add a MI and kidney failure was not good.
Heart attack, kidney failure, donating a kidney and how would she ever live without her? All this with her probably already knowing the outcome. Bonnie should be ashamed of herself.
All for not even 100k views. Sorry, Bon Bon, it didn't work.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

I am very uncomfortable if not disturbed that she used the words ‘killing them’ in her insta! I mean yes raising kids at times can be overwhelming but I would never say that about my child!!!! ‘Keeps me from killing them?’
I mean I know it’s an expression but coming from a mentally unstable uncaring individual like her!
Taking time to write it out on insta too combining it with a child’s contentment.
She is getting creepier by the minute! Especially knowing too she is a rough disciplinarian!!!
Does she even realise a lot of the child innocence she mentions she has single handedly destroyed!
I sometimes wonder if Joel (and I think he is just as mean) .. ever divorced her would she hurt the kid(s (G,. forbid) to get him back?!
Like I said she creeps me out lately ....
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I have hard time believing that Jennifer was the core reason for Bonnie's upset. Bonnie has been hinting something for quite some time now. It feels like the Jennifer case was much more short-lived than Bonnie's comments that something is bothering her.
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Today’s video is a bloopers reel. It basically proves how insane Bonnie is. There are a lot of shots of Lincoln. I used to think he was really cute but not so much anymore. He’s kind of annoying and he’s looking more and more like his Grandpa G who I find creepy.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Bonnie posted a story about literal shit on her instastories. Either her dog or one of the kids shit on Boston or Cody’s bed. Like ewww I didn’t need to see a pile of shit while trying to eat 🤢🤮. Dumb idiot!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Sickandtired wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:16 am Bonnie posted a story about literal shit on her instastories. Either her dog or one of the kids shit on Boston or Cody’s bed. Like ewww I didn’t need to see a pile of shit while trying to eat 🤢🤮. Dumb idiot!
Lady should be already house-trained. The only reason (if there is nothing medically wrong with her) she is pooping inside house is that she is not let outside often enough. They can blame themselves and not that poor dog.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

To me, this is the worse blooper vlog that they have ever done!! Bonnie was acting horribly in it. I found Lincoln's action's in the vlog sad. The way he was telling Bonnie to put that in the blooper vlog and doing the filming-she's doing him like she is Olivia and vlogging.

I guess Bonnie thought it was cute having her being bleeped out due to her language.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”