Andrea Mills: Part Two

brittneypretty6
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Andrea Mills: Part Two

Unread post by brittneypretty6 »

I love the new intro. The ending makes me so sad though. RIP Andrea! So has anyone been watching there videos? Thoughts? I wonder how much he plays up what he does for The camera. Seems like there all doing pretty good. I can tell they are still so sad though :( Was the reason he left April ever said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

brittneypretty6 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am I love the new intro. The ending makes me so sad though. RIP Andrea! So has anyone been watching there videos? Thoughts? I wonder how much he plays up what he does for The camera. Seems like there all doing pretty good. I can tell they are still so sad though :( Was the reason he left April ever said?

I watched for a while after Andrea died until I realised that he used the situation to get a lot of money (and goods), he's very self centred, and he's generally a terrible parent.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

brittneypretty6 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am I love the new intro. The ending makes me so sad though. RIP Andrea! So has anyone been watching there videos? Thoughts? I wonder how much he plays up what he does for The camera. Seems like there all doing pretty good. I can tell they are still so sad though :( Was the reason he left April ever said?

I got the impression that his Day in the Life video was a bit staged to look like he does more for the kids on a daily basis than he really does. Just the very cheesy "everybody give daddy a hug goodbye!" and showing him brushing someone's hair, when we know Asher is in charge of taking care of all the little girls. He also seems to be trying to advertise himself to potential new girlfriends with the "single dad" shtick.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I still occasionally watch their videos. The last video I watched was the DITL. Their house just looks nasty, like it looks like it stinks like feet and farts. Also the kitchen looks grimy. I wonder if it has ever been wiped down properly.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I was rewatching old videos this weekend and I came to the conclusion that for years Thomas is always sitting on the couch with a smug asshole look on his face. he's essentially a carbon copy of Tom... he's never going to move out

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

oneandonlytara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oneandonlytara »

I started watching after Andrea died because the video Tom did explaining everything showed up in my recommended feed. He absolutely plays up for the camera, there's zero doubt in my mind that he does things for attention. He knows people will eat up the "my wife died and left me a single dad of nine kids" sob fest. It is sad and very unfortunate, but over the nearly two years she's been gone, he's used the situation and views to his advantage and it's disgusting. He has such a skewed view of what being a parent actually entails. I truly feel for all of those kids.

He never did address the April thing, just mentioned they were no longer together. A few months ago, someone in a live chat mentioned April's family had Covid and he mentioned reaching out to her to see if it was true (it was) but that was it.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

So everyone in comments think he is dating again due to: distraction, smirky smiles and Asher's bad mood...
brittneypretty6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittneypretty6 »

CognitiveDissonance wrote:So everyone in comments think he is dating again due to: distraction, smirky smiles and Asher's bad mood...
I love the “Ashers bad mood”!! Image He’s probably upset because he is the house mom and keeps getting his role replaced every time his dad finds a new maybe mom.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

I think it's pretty clear Tom is heavily implying he has a new girlfriend, he seems bursting to say it but is playing with his viewers and enjoys watching them guess. He all but said it in the recent late night Q&A. I hope he continues to keep it private, so it doesn't implode (and negatively affect the kids) like the last relationship. He just needs to learn not to act like a gross horny teen boy when he's around his kids so that they have a chance at not hating any new girlfriend he has!
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

3 Lives in 3 Days: all were crying and distress.

I do think his grief is real and that it will swallow him soon bc he is so against talk therapy and medication. The thing about being so down is that it takes awhile for them to help, so you have to start before you hit bottom and really can't find a way out.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

CognitiveDissonance wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:15 pm 3 Lives in 3 Days: all were crying and distress.

I do think his grief is real and that it will swallow him soon bc he is so against talk therapy and medication. The thing about being so down is that it takes awhile for them to help, so you have to start before you hit bottom and really can't find a way out.
So now we are at FIVE lives in 4 days. Doh.
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

Anyone keeping tabs anymore? I caught a live tonight. Seems Thomas (the oldest) has moved out a while ago. Justice (sweet boy towards the middle of the lineup) is in public school?!?! Or at least participating in track.

Return to “A-H”