staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Screw the Doctor! Vasectomy for Oscar! | Part 34

Unread post by staceymj »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
anonymous04 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:29 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:30 am She could do a surrogate but Oscar only wanted 2, she wanted 6 and they compromised on 4. So Oscar is supposedly getting a vasectomy
I know they say it's because they compromised on 4 but I believe the only reason Kyra is saying it's their last is because she can't have anymore, if she wanted 6 she's gonna get 6, she won't care what Oscar says
Kyra already admitted she thought Oscar would go for a 5th before the doctor told them they shouldn't have more. She was planning it and even Oscar seemed shocked in that vlog. When they had the fight about vasectomy or her having her tubes tied she basically said she would get 6 (2 more with someone else if not him).
That speaks volumes about their relationship. Why are they even together if Kyra has one foot out the door already? I give them 2-3 more years maximum. I sincerely hope Oscar goes ahead with the vasectomy because he certainly doesn’t want more kids, he needs to take control of his reproductive health. Men need to be in charge of birth control just as much as women, and I would not put it past Kyra to baby trap him to get her 5th baby.
I have no doubt that if Oscar won’t give her another baby Kyra will leave him and try find someone else to have a kid with, she will be like Britney from Britneyandbaby and find herself a frank to give her 2 more kids.

Why be together if you don’t love each other? It’s clear as day that she is only with Oscar to get kids out of him. It’s sad and gross. And they have four kids stuck in the middle of that shitshow. I don’t understand why she wants more kids when she has 3 daughters she resents and she hardly raises the kids she has. She pawns them off on nanny’s and grandparents any chance she gets. You can’t have kids just because you like babies, they are babies for like 5 seconds but it takes at least 18 years to raise your kids to be ready for the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

I have noticed recently a few times that Oscar has mentioned marriage & or wedding, she didn’t seem into it and when they pulled the pack & play out for Avery he said something, I noticed she shook her head no.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Averie being able to run out the front door is not cute. Why not fet a doorknob child proof lock? A baby gate for that doorway? Install a deadbolt. No instead just laugh and call her like a dog.
VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

Oscar: Sissy am I nice to you?
Sissy: No!
Herefordatea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Herefordatea »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:15 pm Averie being able to run out the front door is not cute. Why not fet a doorknob child proof lock? A baby gate for that doorway? Install a deadbolt. No instead just laugh and call her like a dog.
This was not a cute moment at all and I hated when she picked up the camera and said “ She escaped again.” Then continued to just let Avery walk further away from their door instead of bringing her back inside. It’s ridiculous because if the deadbolt Is locked a 2 year old should not be able to get out unless they never fixed the door from when they called a lock smith months ago which is extremely unsafe! The only thing Avery could do is turn the handle but she would not be able to reach the deadbolt to get out. Smh
Herefordatea
Wallflower
Wallflower

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:15 pm Averie being able to run out the front door is not cute. Why not fet a doorknob child proof lock? A baby gate for that doorway? Install a deadbolt. No instead just laugh and call her like a dog.
This was not a cute moment at all and I hated when she picked up the camera and said “ She escaped again.” Then continued to just let Avery walk further away from their door instead of bringing her back inside. It’s ridiculous because if the deadbolt Is locked a 2 year old should not be able to get out unless they never fixed the door from when they called a lock smith months ago which is extremely unsafe! The only thing Avery could do is turn the handle but she would not be able to reach the deadbolt to get out. Smh
Herefordatea
Wallflower
Wallflower

VaCar wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:18 pm Oscar: Sissy am I nice to you?
Sissy: No!
I had already predicted what Alaya would say and I wanted to be wrong.
justsaying
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justsaying »

I actually liked today's vlog!

I know it's just Oscar being the Dad that he should be but it was still nice for a change. Instead of the kids sitting at home on their electric devices he went out and played with them - activities specifically not involving money. And I feel like he divided his attention pretty equally and did not complain once.

Interesting what a day looks like without Kyra.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=242&t=16534

Return to “OKBaby”