Celia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by Celia »

Kbmama wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:34 am
begenos1 wrote:Is she becoming a religious nut* now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can we not refer to someone having faith as being a “nut.”

The comment was about Aaryn, no one else. Don’t take it as a personal attack on religion. 🙄
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Kaplow_Boom wrote:
haterade wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:32 am
Kaplow_Boom wrote:I honestly think it's a race between Tara and Aaryn to see who can pop and pimp out their babies the fastest! Like slowww downnn honey you can barely take care of the ones you have without your husband's and nannies help and then go on IG or YouTube to complain how tired you are! And it looks like Aaryn isn't falling too far behind how pill poppin Tman used to be back in her partying days only difference is Airhead is poppin zoloft now during her sahm days.
Why on earth would you ever snark on someone for taking anti-depressants? Like what in the actual fuck is wrong with you? There are plenty of things to snark on Aaryn for (racist, ignorant, hotdog lipped, wasteful, etc etc), but actually taking care of her mental health and helping to reduce the stigma of taking medication is not one of them. I hope, for your sake, that you never have to experience clinical depression or anxiety. It fucking sucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Girl bye! I'm sure all your gossip posts about Aaryn are doing so much to help her get off her antidepressants so YOU are also part of the problem! Everyone gets depressed but this is a gossip site and I have NO SYMPATHY in bullying a selfish, racist bully like her! If you don't like it GTFO!!!
Depression has nothing to do with what you read about yourself online. It is not situational. And no, not everyone gets depressed. Everyone feels sad, but not everyone feels the hopelessness and helplessness that come from depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation. Clinical depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and PMDD are mental health disorders that are diagnosed by a doctor for chemical imbalances in the brain. Being critical of someone's life and choices is not mutually exclusive with saying she should suffer and not seek help. There is absolutely no shame in going to the fucking doctor when you are depressed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

I just want to take a minute and appreciate Josie. I replied to the photo she posted of her at home mani and told her I liked the juxtaposition of the “4 carat solitaire and 3 carats in band diamonds and ‘save money mamas!’”and she said “actually it’s over 5 carats and the band is multiple 3 carat diamonds” so she must just be killin it
Cecdavis17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cecdavis17 »

Im confused whats the big deal with zoloft? I took it while I was pregnant and not pregnant.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Cecdavis17 wrote:Im confused whats the big deal with zoloft? I took it while I was pregnant and not pregnant.

It’s not a big deal. And that poster comparing it to Tara’s past pill addiction shows they are completely ignorant on the topic.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Skyla has really grown into her looks. I think she’s such a pretty little girl now.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

skankernity wrote:I just want to take a minute and appreciate Josie. I replied to the photo she posted of her at home mani and told her I liked the juxtaposition of the “4 carat solitaire and 3 carats in band diamonds and ‘save money mamas!’”and she said “actually it’s over 5 carats and the band is multiple 3 carat diamonds” so she must just be killin it
Daaamn she’s rolling in the dough. Also she said that she met her husband at her place of work but a few stories back she said she worked at a salon so does she mean there or? Image

Also I lol’d at the stories of her eyebrows after she got them laminated, she barely has any eyebrows so they look terrible. And with the amount of money she has, I would have gotten them microbladed instead.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
skankernity wrote:I just want to take a minute and appreciate Josie. I replied to the photo she posted of her at home mani and told her I liked the juxtaposition of the “4 carat solitaire and 3 carats in band diamonds and ‘save money mamas!’”and she said “actually it’s over 5 carats and the band is multiple 3 carat diamonds” so she must just be killin it
Daaamn she’s rolling in the dough. Also she said that she met her husband at her place of work but a few stories back she said she worked at a salon so does she mean there or? Image

Also I lol’d at the stories of her eyebrows after she got them laminated, she barely has any eyebrows so they look terrible. And with the amount of money she has, I would have gotten them microbladed instead.

Wish she would answer some questions on why her husband abandoned his wife & kids in California for her, and why he was arrested last year Image.

He is NOT a good guy. And she’s trash too.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Kaplow_Boom wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:53 pm Aaryn is mainly on Zoloft because she's receiving so much hate over her racist past from big brother and not supporting BLM and she's been receiving it for years. This year has been very bad for her. GTFO with that "OMG you shouldn't be making fun of a girl taking zoloft" and save it for the birds! People on here bashing her kids looks but have to say something about me bashing Airhead for being on Zoloft! Lmao. :D
you are delusional if you think her past or blm is making her take zoloft . she also spoke up for blm and people didn't think it was sincere or enough at least she spoke there are so many others that had a huge platform and said nothing . lots of opinions for some one that just joined and guess what others won't think like you do
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Josies husband own protel communications and he’s owned multimillion dollar homes. They are extremely wealthy.

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

The house Josie lives in is 9000 square feet and 7 bedrooms

Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

Kaplow_Boom wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:28 am Hey if I'm supposedly "delusional" at least I'm not a racist like Airhead! She deserves Zoloft! Boohoo poor Airhead is depressed I have no sympathy Aaryn butt kissers! And she's probably always been on it even when she's not post partum because she's a miserable biotch! Gtfo this forum buttkissers!

There are quite a few Aaryn fans on this forum and it’s making it harder to snark on her. Who cares if she’s on Zoloft or whatever the hell it is, watch her stories for a week and it’s plain as day she’s a nut, I’m surprised it took this long before she started taking something.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Ceirsten8676 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:22 pm

I chuckled at the eyebrow lamination part too, but because she said how she liked the process bc it isn't permanent and she dosen't like "jumping in with both feet" as I'm staring at that nose 😜
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Can we move on from Zoloft and snark on the fact that she had both sides of her family fly in for a birthday party
no masks (except with the petting zoo....? which I also have a problem with but anyway)
and she had a pregnant woman there
Traaaaash
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Kbmama wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:09 am The house Josie lives in is 9000 square feet and 7 bedrooms Image

Where are you finding out all the juicy information about Josie? I don’t really care about their house and what not, but I want to know what he was arrested for last year. He sounds like a real winner.
Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Adhbrh91 wrote:
Kbmama wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:09 am The house Josie lives in is 9000 square feet and 7 bedrooms Image

Where are you finding out all the juicy information about Josie? I don’t really care about their house and what not, but I want to know what he was arrested for last year. He sounds like a real winner.
I true people searched John wittman and put Texas and scrolled till I saw a 53 year old and came across him. I’m not gonna link it because their addresses are on there. I have no clue why he was in prison.

Kbmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kbmama »

Also, josies husbands ex wife’s name is Mary Jane wittman.I looked her up on Facebook beautiful kids. I could tell by true people search she went from living in millions of dollar homes to very cheap houses after the divorce. Kinda sad.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Remember when they were living in GA and she kept saying no more until Skyla was in kindergarten because she couldn't handle it? Then they moved back to Texas and she got the nanny (not the one she has now) so she started ttc?

I don't care that she has help, I think all of these YT moms do including having their husbands home as well. I am glad she shares it (how hard would it be to hide it like all these other moms). Aaryn also admits she had a house cleaner while everyone else has the house cleaners come and then do clean with me/organize with me right when they leave.

I don't understand why she needs 2 though. They do seem like paid friends but since she has an LLC she's probably giving them tax forms. Was one originally the nanny and one assistant or they just started hanging out and share the paycheck.

Part of me also thinks the paid friends are more because she is stunted from being an only child. I know she mentioned that she wanted to have kids back to back (after Skyla when she was trying with Adeline) is so they would have each other. Not making excuses for her because you gotta grow up but I do wonder if that's why she wants those girls around more as sisters.

I think the reason Aaryn is done isn't about not being able to handle a 4th (because she has help now). I think she is liking the girls ages minus Reese. Now she can be the dance mom, cheer mom she wants to be. That's what she will live for through them and doesn't want to deal with a baby.

Also just because I know people will say I'm kissing her ass I'm definetly not. I know Aaryn probably shows she has assistants and nannies is to show she's throwing money around but I am glad she doesn't hide it like others do. I continue to watch Aaryn for the ranch vlogs which I do enjoy just as I never watch her Disney vlogs. To each their own. This is my opinion and we are all here for one reason or another.
Snooper2020
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snooper2020 »

So I’ve been so confused about the house situations. Are they going to move to the ranch? Or the house Nick insisted on buying? So so so confused...mostly because the one I’ve been seeing looks completely opposite to how they’ve been living. Did they run out of money to keep up or what? I feel like their quality (no really quality, but glamorous/glamor) life is dwindling fast. The part of Texas that the ranch is in looks so much like New Mexico. Nothing wrong with New Mexico, I just get creeped out every time I had to drive through parts like that. So isolated. Also, I finally caved and went to Josie’s IG. Holy crap! She’s 26? I thought she was 36 at the least 😂 I feel like all of the Botox and lip injections and microblading (and whatever Josie did 🤮) just make them look wayyyy older. Also, what is wrong with her cheeks? They look way too tight ☠️
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Poopindabutt wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:50 am
Kaplow_Boom wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:28 am Hey if I'm supposedly "delusional" at least I'm not a racist like Airhead! She deserves Zoloft! Boohoo poor Airhead is depressed I have no sympathy Aaryn butt kissers! And she's probably always been on it even when she's not post partum because she's a miserable biotch! Gtfo this forum buttkissers!

There are quite a few Aaryn fans on this forum and it’s making it harder to snark on her. Who cares if she’s on Zoloft or whatever the hell it is, watch her stories for a week and it’s plain as day she’s a nut, I’m surprised it took this long before she started taking something.
ok weird I never saw this comment which is referring to my comment about being delusional either i'm blocked or something is wonky. sorry still think delusional and a bit susan like responses from her

Return to “Aaryn Williams”