justmakemehappy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by justmakemehappy »

This must be at yaya’s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

So, how long did she know about the pregnancy before that 10/10 appointment. With her last pregnancy, we were in on every detail from ovulation tests to her first positive. I wonder what made her keep quiet about this one. I mean, it's a good thing she did because she got to talk about everything on her own terms.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I just went and looked at the PCCB pic and in one of the comments about her looking pregnant someone said "Tara posted a pic of maternity shorts that she sent to Aaryn, so that's what made me think she was pregnant." I remember that. Damn Tara, couldn't even help keep the secret. Was giving clues. What a dumb B.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Courtneyshayne wrote:I just went and looked at the PCCB pic and in one of the comments about her looking pregnant someone said "Tara posted a pic of maternity shorts that she sent to Aaryn, so that's what made me think she was pregnant." I remember that. Damn Tara, couldn't even help keep the secret. Was giving clues. What a dumb B.
and you know she did that shit on purpose. Such a toxic friendship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Rkp65i wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:20 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:I just went and looked at the PCCB pic and in one of the comments about her looking pregnant someone said "Tara posted a pic of maternity shorts that she sent to Aaryn, so that's what made me think she was pregnant." I remember that. Damn Tara, couldn't even help keep the secret. Was giving clues. What a dumb B.

Can someone tell me the best thread to read about the Tara lies? I’m way behind (dealing with my own pregnancy and toddler) and and just catching up a bit. I had no idea it was fake as I’ve been mostly away from social media until the past week or so. Just in time to see the new Aaryn drama.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Celia wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:44 pm
Rkp65i wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Can someone tell me the best thread to read about the Tara lies? I’m way behind (dealing with my own pregnancy and toddler) and and just catching up a bit. I had no idea it was fake as I’ve been mostly away from social media until the past week or so. Just in time to see the new Aaryn drama.
The thread title is junky blouses.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

There are a lot of things that Aaryn has done that are unforgivable IMO
But this is awful and I feel sad for her
To have gotten to a point of knowing the sex and naming her ... brutal
I think its great she's talking about it because women suffer in shame and silence and we have to end the stigma and the notion that it isn't common
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Her friend Courtney owns that baby zoom (the name on the ultrasound) in Colorado. I wonder if she found out the baby was a girl the same weekend. I’m pretty sure Courtney said they did sneak peek there.

beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

So not only did Tara post hints about Aaryn being pregnant while knowing the truth and is trying to call Tay her rainbow baby... she also said the following things on her IG:

In the post of Tatum’s rainbow dress on 10/19 she mentions “baby girl is healthy and growing perfectly” and “I know my body is strong and capable” WHAT THE FUCK.

Post on 11/2
“Everyday that passes with you safe inside my belly is a miracle in my eyes”

I am so sickened by what kind of “friend” would do this. I get she couldn’t say anything but the least she could have done was choose her words carefully. Aaryn PLEASE open your eyes. You can get the same clothes from TB on Amazon, girl, you don’t need the discount codes. Please. Just reevaluate the kind of person you call “friend” :(

RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:08 pm The fact that she named the baby Georgia pretty much 100% solidifies to me that they are done and not having any more.
I don’t believe Aaryn is done with having children. Aaryn said previously, before this miscarriage, she was finished. If you are finished, you take measures to make certain you won’t get pregnant. Aaryn has admitted to not taking birth control and I suppose Nick feels he has to drop his load every time or else he would use a condom. Yes, I feel sorry for Aaryn having a miscarriage, but when you consistently have unprotected sex (Aaryn is obviously bad at the rhythm method) don’t be surprised when you find yourself pregnant. “...I truly felt our family was complete, so this experience totally threw us for a loop.” By that token, you can also be totally surprised and not expecting to catch the clap from having unprotected sex with strangers.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

I have to hand it to Aaryn for keeping quiet when this was all going down. If it were ANY other of those girls (Tara, Tiffany, Bri) they would have posted a million updates and videos during the pregnancy and miscarriage to get views.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

favouritecake1 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:54 am I have to hand it to Aaryn for keeping quiet when this was all going down. If it were ANY other of those girls (Tara, Tiffany, Bri) they would have posted a million updates and videos during the pregnancy and miscarriage to get views.
Agree.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I don't think she really cares about the dad podcast at all. I think she is hurt and upset and finally feels ok sharing it nothing more. as for the picture to tara if she feels that is her best fried I get it I sent my best friend pictures while I was getting chemo why because I knew I could share it knew that was the one person I didn't have to be strong with I don't think there was any kind of motive just probably her hurting and thinking she could share what she was going thru at that time. I think she kept it quiet because I don't think it was planned. yes obviously if you have sex you can get pregnant I just don't think it was like all the rest really trying
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I cannot stand the rainbow baby stuff especially when it doesn't even apply. I had a stillborn daughter never referred to her as a rainbow baby and tara is just disgusting absolutely disgusting . she needs a slap of karm real quick nothing she does is an accident she can play the dumb blonde all she wants to out her bet friend like that wasn't an accident .
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Aaryn Williams: Covid Denier & Disney Frequent Flyer | Part 46

Unread post by DariaSnark »

NotAnotherUserName wrote:I feel terrible for her, and even worse that people had caught on and she had to read everyone’s comments while going through a loss. Image But sending a pic of herself in pain to Tara is a little weird. And this might sound crass but I’m now waiting for all the stories of flowers and gifts her YT “friends” will no doubt send her to get a shout out.

I know it’s no one’s business but I wonder if this was planned. She seemed pretty set on not having anymore after Reese bu I never believed that. She’s always said she wanted 4 and I figured she’d be pregnant again by 2021. She never scheduled her mommy makeover after Reese was born, so that was pretty telling. Also you guys are good, you all called the pregnancy when she was in that boxy dress for their family pics at the end of September.
She said this pregnancy “threw us for a loop”, because she really felt like their family was complete after Reese, so evidently it wasn’t planned.
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

BobbiB6606 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 pm So, how long did she know about the pregnancy before that 10/10 appointment. With her last pregnancy, we were in on every detail from ovulation tests to her first positive. I wonder what made her keep quiet about this one. I mean, it's a good thing she did because she got to talk about everything on her own terms.
She answered this on her story saying she kept it super-private because of her mental health issues (severe anxiety and panic attacks) at the time.
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DariaSnark »

DariaSnark wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:46 am
NotAnotherUserName wrote:I feel terrible for her, and even worse that people had caught on and she had to read everyone’s comments while going through a loss. Image But sending a pic of herself in pain to Tara is a little weird. And this might sound crass but I’m now waiting for all the stories of flowers and gifts her YT “friends” will no doubt send her to get a shout out.

I know it’s no one’s business but I wonder if this was planned. She seemed pretty set on not having anymore after Reese bu I never believed that. She’s always said she wanted 4 and I figured she’d be pregnant again by 2021. She never scheduled her mommy makeover after Reese was born, so that was pretty telling. Also you guys are good, you all called the pregnancy when she was in that boxy dress for their family pics at the end of September.
She said this pregnancy “threw us for a loop”, because she really felt like their family was complete after Reese, so evidently it wasn’t planned.
Oops! I meant to delete my previous comment after I saw that someone else already mentioned what she said but I wasn’t able to. Oh well..🤦🏽‍♀️😂
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

It truly is very sad what she has grown through. why would she still take a risk and travel to Vegas during the pandemic while being pregnant!!?
SMH
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

hereforfun wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:20 am It truly is very sad what she has grown through. why would she still take a risk and travel to Vegas during the pandemic while being pregnant!!?
SMH
If my math was right she wouldn't have known when they went to Vegas. With not trying she wasn't testing like she did with the others, so she would probably wait until she was late. In Vegas she was 3 weeks, Disney 4 (which by then she may or may not have known. She did also travel to Colorado to visit her mom knowing she was pregnant).
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

hereforfun wrote:It truly is very sad what she has grown through. why would she still take a risk and travel to Vegas during the pandemic while being pregnant!!?
SMH
She wasn't pregnant then if you do the math. That's more than likely when she ovulated.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”