viewtopic.php?f=180&t=16205

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Holy sh*t she has her dining table covered with the clothes that were in the drier when it caught fire. She says she knows it’s a big load of laundry...um that’s easily 2 extra large loads of laundry. Her lazy ass just shoved both of the kids’ clothes into 1 ginormous load to do laundry as fast as possible. How do the clothes even get clean or dry properly being crammed in the machines like that? She probably had to restart the drier 2-3 times to get all the clothes completely dry. I hope she learns to do things the right way. I swear she does things the laziest, sloppiest way possible. Even when kc was living with her and would do the kids laundry Vanessa would leave her own laundry in the washer overnight and stick it in the drier the next morning. No wonder they all look like they smell in that house.

ImageImage
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So Vanessa bitched and moaned about needing alone time and now that she has it she’s now complaining about being alone. She just wants to be around everyone asking her if poor little her is ok but not actually do anything or take care of the kids just like when KC/Nona were around.

Also it’s no wonder shit caught fire with all those clothes shoved into the damn dryer. I don’t have experience with clothes in heavy smoke but I’m pretty sure those clothes are fine to wash, she doesn’t need to spend insurance money on fucking clothes when she just bought a shit ton of fall clothes for kids that won’t even be leaving the house this fall/winter.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Dumbledore wrote:Holy sh*t she has her dining table covered with the clothes that were in the drier when it caught fire. She says she knows it’s a big load of laundry...um that’s easily 2 extra large loads of laundry. Her lazy ass just shoved both of the kids’ clothes into 1 ginormous load to do laundry as fast as possible. How do the clothes even get clean or dry properly being crammed in the machines like that? She probably had to restart the drier 2-3 times to get all the clothes completely dry. I hope she learns to do things the right way. I swear she does things the laziest, sloppiest way possible. Even when kc was living with her and would do the kids laundry Vanessa would leave her own laundry in the washer overnight and stick it in the drier the next morning. No wonder they all look like they smell in that house.

ImageImage
They definitely don't get clean like that lol. My MIL does the same thing, she shoves as much as possible into a load and then complains when she has to restart the dryer multiple times. My husband's youngest brother comes to stay with us on school breaks, and when I do his laundry it's always really gross. I have to wash it all twice.

I'm not surprised her dryer overheated and caught fire with it that full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Applesauce »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:01 pm So Vanessa bitched and moaned about needing alone time and now that she has it she’s now complaining about being alone. She just wants to be around everyone asking her if poor little her is ok but not actually do anything or take care of the kids just like when KC/Nona were around.

Also it’s no wonder shit caught fire with all those clothes shoved into the damn dryer. I don’t have experience with clothes in heavy smoke but I’m pretty sure those clothes are fine to wash, she doesn’t need to spend insurance money on fucking clothes when she just bought a shit ton of fall clothes for kids that won’t even be leaving the house this fall/winter.

I don’t know about smoke damage or clothes smelling like smoke. But I thought the same thing. Like girl just go to a laundromat and see if the smell comes out. But after seeing that huge load of laundry, a laundromat would probably be too much work for her.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

She should ask Britney. She had to get smoke out of frankenfurters clothes.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s onto tiktok #4
This is what she was dying to use her me time for? Her humor is just her being really obnoxious and cringe. We get it, you hate kids and you hate being asked if you’re going to have more kids, you like tucking your oversized shirt into your crotch and get annoyed when people ask you if you’re pregnant...

Also, please ask the front desk at the hotel you’re staying at for a complimentary tooth brush and tooth paste.
Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Lol yessss. She needs 6-8 hours of alone time and TikTok and netflix. Idk why she even opened her Etsy again. She’s been back to her old antics of wasting her day. And the fire had nothing to do with it!
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

About her needing alone time. I also greatly enjoy my alone time. I could happily spend 8 hours at home on my day off watching Netflix and scrolling insta, maybe read a book.

That's why I don't have kids :D
Kittenqueen1007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kittenqueen1007 »

I couldn’t believe when I saw the HUGE pile of clothes on that table....no wonder it caught on fire. And her saying she needs to buy all new clothes cause that was all the kids clothes 🙄 Oh please. She’s such a play the victim type with her “damage” posts. It’s really not even that bad. I really thought her whole house burnt down.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

I also noticed the mountain of laundry that was the “load of laundry” that caught her dryer on fire. No wonder!!! My laundry loads are less than half of that! What was she thinking?

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s such a fucking weirdo like you had a small contained fire, it’s over...get on with your life already. She’s looking through footage 2-3 days later for what exactly? I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts footage of the entire incident so ppl can see what a hErO she is.

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

So she's at Michael's, acting like she won't be able to decorate for Halloween and Christmas because of what happened?! Sheesh how long does she think it's gonna take to clean and fix the house up

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

She can’t decorate because David’s gone.

I am a military spouse and that’s the biggest crock of bullshit. Those poor kids.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessas dramatic ass tiktoks made any sympathy i had for her go away.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The damage is in the laundry room, Banessa. Sure, there are small specks of soot in the other rooms but it can be cleaned. There is 2 months left until Halloween and 4 months left until Christmas. That is plenty of time to get most of the house in order. If all else fails you can decorate the yard which the kids would love and enjoy way more than the 500 raedunn mugs and plates you put out each holiday. She’s acting like her whole damn house burned down...

Why is she acting like she’s dressed poorly because she has no clothes aka she hasn’t gotten around to going to a laundromat to wash her smokey clothes? She usually dresses way worse lol at least she changed out of those crusty leggings. Fishing for compliments?

She’s definitely looking for dramatic footage of the house fire so she can make a woe is me tiktok or YT video. She always makes a grand return to YT when she has bad news to “update”.

LOL I just saw she posted that tiktok!! I freakin knew it!! She LIVES for stuff like this
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:She’s such a fucking weirdo like you had a small contained fire, it’s over...get on with your life already. She’s looking through footage 2-3 days later for what exactly? I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts footage of the entire incident so ppl can see what a hErO she is.

She’s filmed a dramatic tiktok using the footage.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Oh shoot. I'm glad her house, kids and pets are ok. But she sounded like her WHOLE HOUSE caught in fire. When she said "you can replace things" I instant thought it was her photos, computers, cameras, etc. Bit no, the clothes inside were even clean wtf

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Applesauce
Amateur
Amateur

Yep! Y’all called it. Using any type of footage or pictures she has from the fire for attention and sympathy. And she most certainly was fishing for compliments with the outfit post. She actually changed out of black leggings... that’s a change. All I can do when I watch that TikTok is roll my eyes! Gahhhh she is so freakin predictable!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What the fuck is wrong with her? She’s such an ungrateful twat waffle, she could’ve lost her entire house, her kids or pets. I don’t have experience with fire damage but I’m sure it doesn’t take 5 months to repair the laundry to the point that she still won’t be able to decorate for Christmas. Does that mean that she’s planning on staying in NC the rest of the year?!

She’s seriously not right in the head, she was wobbling like a weirdo the morning after the fire. Then the next day she’s compulsively shopping, making tiktoks, taking selfies w/ all the garbage that she’s eating in her hotel room like she’s on vacation...?

She’s at Michael’s shopping for supplies because “all of her supplies got ruined” but she been moved all shit upstairs, so how did it all get ruined??

Return to “2011teenagemom”