ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sadie wrote:Why is she now doing the juicy confession thing just like Britney!
& now she getting a ton of plants like Britney lol oh god I can’t imagine being damn near 30 and still copyingImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa67
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: ScabnessaChristine:2011EtsyOrdersToCatchFire | Part 54

Unread post by alexa67 »

Not Vanessa copying Britney with getting into fitness too.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

now she bought a Cricut machine... but what about all the Etsy orders you haven't fulfilled?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

webby wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:51 am now she bought a Cricut machine... but what about all the Etsy orders you haven't fulfilled? Image

She cancelled some orders, shipped out the rest and “temporarily” closed her Etsy shop.

She’s using her crafting to distract herself from getting the house in order so she can complain for the next 2 months about it. Nona come visit! I can’t possibly organize AND watch Charlie watch tv at the same time! But I CAN lock myself in my office for hours while I do this family tree thing!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
webby wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:51 am now she bought a Cricut machine... but what about all the Etsy orders you haven't fulfilled? Image

She cancelled some orders, shipped out the rest and “temporarily” closed her Etsy shop.

She’s using her crafting to distract herself from getting the house in order so she can complain for the next 2 months about it. Nona come visit! I can’t possibly organize AND watch Charlie watch tv at the same time! But I CAN lock myself in my office for hours while I do this family tree thing!
& she’s gonna launch her own website to sell her shitty artwork instead of doing it on Etsy because of “fees” but she knows it’s because of the negative comments she couldn’t delete.

She really thinks having her own website and fancy office is gonna magically make her motivated to do things but it’s not. This is just her excuse to steal money from ppl and slack off because she’ll probably have the reviews section monitored and have some kind of no return policy.

She never owns up to her mistakes or apologizes, she just expects ppl to deal with her late/damaged work and feel sorry for her because of whatever mini drama is happening in her life.
Magarel12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Magarel12 »

This girl is a joke ... a bad one, but a joke !

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Hopefully no one orders from her new website. Funny how her bestie desperate Dani has seemed to have no issues with her Etsy. A new site is not going to change Vanessa any shes lazy ass can be and is a disgusting slob. I wouldn’t even order anything from her if it was free. I wouldn’t want to bring anything into my house that comes from her smelly house.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really announced her new site looking like that? Stye in her eye and freshly picked scabs? I mean, she straightened her hair I guess...but a clean, I unwrinkled shirt could’ve helped. Professional who?

She knew those negative reviews calling out her wrinkled/smudged/damaged portraits, late shipping and cancelled orders were going to bite her in the ass. She was down to 3/5 stars. She waited too long to “start her own business” she’s now irrelevant on social media (due to her own laziness) and she already screwed over her loyal viewers who purchased her portraits this past year. She must be counting on Britney and her other YT mom “friends” to advertise for her.

She’s wasting so much money on her fancy office and she’s not going to make much of it back. I don’t even think she keeps track of her finances to know she’s in the negative. Her family will always bail her out regardless. Now she can pretend to be a successful business owner while Nona and her in-laws pay her bills.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Exactly! Everybody knows that she wants to get away from Etsy because she ruined her reputation on there by being a shitty shop owner. She really thinks she can be successful by selling her crappy work on her own website Anybody that originally would have bought from her already knows what will happen if they order from her now. And there’s nobody to hold her accountable if she isn’t selling through Etsy! How dumb is she? She started her shop in Jan/Feb of 2020 and closed it in August 2020 and now she thinks she can run her own website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Who’s even buying her stuff in the first place I’m sure her fans and probably people that stumbled across her stuff on Etsy how’s she even going to get business with her own website

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nik_8989 wrote:Who’s even buying her stuff in the first place I’m sure her fans and probably people that stumbled across her stuff on Etsy how’s she even going to get business with her own website Image

She ruined her own reputation with the few loyal followers she had left, so I don’t know on what planet she expects to get new customers from....especially when she doesn’t post on youtube anymore.

How many times has she started her shop up, worked a bit, gotten behind, ignored her orders and used a lame excuse to closed down for no reason...too many to count. Then instead of picking up where she left off she just jumps on the next trendy thing to sell like with her trying to get into cricut now like everyone else.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A couple days ago she posted a pic wearing her old, dirty converse in her office on the brand new carpet and it made me cringe...I guess this would explain why she wears shoes in the house. Personally, I don’t wear my shoes on the carpeting but I know everyone is different. Hopefully now they will learn to take care of their home so it doesn’t end up in the same condition in a year or 2 when they’ll need to sell it to relocate for David’s job.
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

Dumbledore wrote:Image
A couple days ago she posted a pic wearing her old, dirty converse in her office on the brand new carpet and it made me cringe...I guess this would explain why she wears shoes in the house. Personally, I don’t wear my shoes on the carpeting but I know everyone is different. Hopefully now they will learn to take care of their home so it doesn’t end up in the same condition in a year or 2 when they’ll need to sell it to relocate for David’s job.
Why TF did it take her two years to replace the flooring?!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

janaduggar wrote:

Worse... she bought a house with damaged floors that were so bad you could not walk without shoes downstairs. They bought it in May 2019...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She really announced her new site looking like that? Stye in her eye and freshly picked scabs? I mean, she straightened her hair I guess...but a clean, I unwrinkled shirt could’ve helped. Professional who?

She knew those negative reviews calling out her wrinkled/smudged/damaged portraits, late shipping and cancelled orders were going to bite her in the ass. She was down to 3/5 stars. She waited too long to “start her own business” she’s now irrelevant on social media (due to her own laziness) and she already screwed over her loyal viewers who purchased her portraits this past year. She must be counting on Britney and her other YT mom “friends” to advertise for her.

She’s wasting so much money on her fancy office and she’s not going to make much of it back. I don’t even think she keeps track of her finances to know she’s in the negative. Her family will always bail her out regardless. Now she can pretend to be a successful business owner while Nona and her in-laws pay her bills.
And that’s with her using a filter!

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

damneaFrance wrote:
janaduggar wrote:

Worse... she bought a house with damaged floors that were so bad you could not walk without shoes downstairs. They bought it in May 2019...

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
I was about to comment that. She didn’t own the house in January 2019. We went under contract on ours homes around the same time. My Husband and I went under contract the beginning of March 2019 and closed in April. Either she made a typo and knew that house had all of these problems, if not both.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Wasn't her house a new build?? So the flooding happened and the construction team or whatever just said fuck it and sold it as is?? I mean, the house had tons of janky, poorly built traits anyways, but why buy a "new build" that needs new flooring already?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she just got the dates wrong. The flooring looked brand new when they first moved in (although I do remember Vanessa saying she didn’t like them). Then the downstairs toilet started flooding and the floors got soaked multiple times and they ended up looking gross and moldy. That was when they found out the water pipes under the driveway were getting clogged with dirt because the driveway was collapsing and pushing dirt into the pipes. (She never specified whether they fixed that or not but it was going to be a very expensive fix. They even stopped parking on the driveway because they were scared of it collapsing, but they park there now so they either fixed it or dgaf) She said they were going to replace the floors then but they didn’t end up doing it. They either got too lazy to replace them or they couldn’t afford the luxury vinyl flooring that Vanessa wanted so they waited.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The hobbit flippers are out again 😂 🤢
Now that there’s a home goods near by she can really start feeding her spending addiction! Guess that tj maxx wasn’t cutting it. That’s a big mirror for $250 BUT it’s not what she wanted so why would she buy it? It’s not like it was a $50 thrift store score...
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

The hobbit flippers are out again Image Image
Now that there’s a home goods near by she can really start feeding her spending addiction! Guess that tj maxx wasn’t cutting it. That’s a big mirror for $250 BUT it’s not what she wanted so why would she buy it? It’s not like it was a $50 thrift store score...
"I've been wanting one for a long time because they're really 'in' to have" ImageImage yeah great job rationalizing that purchase. Get out of here with your nasty ass troll feet

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”