KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK: Time to file for bankruptcy | KKandBabyJ | Part 77

Unread post by telle0x »

Sunshineee9 wrote:This idiot literally posted a video on Instagram and tiktok of her pushing Landon. And she wonders why people report her to CPS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
People are literally defending her being like “they were re-enacting a video she did with Jackson, he wanted to do it, she would never harm her kids!”
I don’t really know the context, but saying the child “wanted it” is definitely a red flag and not an excuse. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Owner of a fitness company once again shows she doesn't do her workouts when she couldn't lift the tube Nonie got them for Christmas and Khoa had to tell her to lift with her knees not her back. Anyone who works out/lifts weights should know that.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

RottieMama wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:09 pm Hello beautiful ladies! Gosh. I miss you guys so much! I mean, I knew family vloggers weren’t going to be around forever, but I honestly didn’t think KK were going to plummet THIS fast. I know they’re still getting views, but they have to be getting worried. Does anyone know if they’ve paid their taxes yet? What were they behind? 100k? Not good!

Remember that 2 bedroom “office” apartment Hunchie rented? 🤣🤣🤣 Damn, they’ve wasted sooo much money over the years!

Anyways, it’s time for a new thread!! Please comment some title suggestions down below, and I’ll make a new thread after we figure out a good title.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! Love you guys! ❤️💚🎅🏻🎄🤶🏻💚❤️ Love you guys!
Can’t Take The Heat, So They Lie, Fake, and Cheat
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

RottieMama wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:09 pm Hello beautiful ladies! Gosh. I miss you guys so much! I mean, I knew family vloggers weren’t going to be around forever, but I honestly didn’t think KK were going to plummet THIS fast. I know they’re still getting views, but they have to be getting worried. Does anyone know if they’ve paid their taxes yet? What were they behind? 100k? Not good!

Remember that 2 bedroom “office” apartment Hunchie rented? 🤣🤣🤣 Damn, they’ve wasted sooo much money over the years!

Anyways, it’s time for a new thread!! Please comment some title suggestions down below, and I’ll make a new thread after we figure out a good title.

Their lies are bogus and views are atrocious
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Keren's in bed snoring while they're broke, bluffing, and boring.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

StreetTacosTalking wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Keren's in bed snoring while they're broke, bluffing, and boring.
Or just simply "Broke, Bluffing, and Boring"
Partofthe_drama

Unread post by Partofthe_drama »

Long time lurker here.
I want to add about kerens "miscarriage" .
As someone who deals with infertility, I have never been pregnant, but I did have a chemical.

Keren could have had a chemical (hence the positive test), but she's trying way to hard to make people believe it was a miscarriage... She needs help.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

These kids are disgusting brats. Watching Landon throw gift after gift. One hitting Khoi and keren laughs. Then he steps on them. Whackson demands his hover board first thing then lies and says the cat pooped on the floor. They’re actions are not cute the lying isn’t cute your kids are ungrateful brats.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Lmao, a telescope and microscope for the dumbest kid. That should have been for all the kids and not dedicated to one kid in my opinion. Jackson can't share enough as is. Sad that Landon got a boring tool bag, he was visibly not happy with it and the telescope looked way more exciting to him. But of course brat Jackson didn't allow Landon to touch it. And of course he got broadly complimented for the photo he took with Sutton's camera I might add, what a fantastic child jackson is.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Don't these kids already have bikes especially Sutton? He's always riding one around the house. What a waste of money.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:51 pm Don't these kids already have bikes especially Sutton? He's always riding one around the house. What a waste of money.

I thought he did to but he also got a slide for his birthday and then another for Christmas.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:51 pm Don't these kids already have bikes especially Sutton? He's always riding one around the house. What a waste of money.

I thought he did to but he also got a slide for his birthday and then another for Christmas.
She just likes to spend money but isn't creative on what to get them at all. Just like how they have like 500 electric cars that they never play with.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:12 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:

She just likes to spend money but isn't creative on what to get them at all. Just like how they have like 500 electric cars that they never play with.

Its also hard to buy for them when they get a toy each time they go to the store, even expensive items (the thing Jackson got a few days after his birthday). Also those 2 play tents (the fire house and greenhouse will be down in no time, remember when she donated (aka threw away) one I think Landon got for his birthday at the old house. It was a similar thing she said took up too much room and they had a playroom/each a bedroom there.
Stellarae21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Stellarae21 »

I’ve been watching Kraken and her crotch goblins ever since Jackson was first born and holy shit this family is spiraling. I remember way back when authenticity was a thing and they talked about how they didn’t wanna exploit their money. It was all target branded clothes and mildly priced vehicles that suddenly turned into buying jet skis as a “family outing” and Fanny packs from Burberry. Fanny packs..

Not to mention how drastically their social media’s changed. Stories were actually enjoyable to watch but now it’s just an AD dump to sell her stupid leggings and overpriced products and meal plans because they can’t cook.

Stellarae21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Stellarae21 »

rottiemama wrote:Hello beautiful ladies! Gosh. I miss you guys so much! I mean, I knew family vloggers weren’t going to be around forever, but I honestly didn’t think KK were going to plummet THIS fast. I know they’re still getting views, but they have to be getting worried. Does anyone know if they’ve paid their taxes yet? What were they behind? 100k? Not good!

Remember that 2 bedroom “office” apartment Hunchie rented? ImageImageImage Damn, they’ve wasted sooo much money over the years!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! Love you guys! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Love you guys!
I’ve been watching Kraken and her crotch goblins ever since Jackson was first born and holy shit this family is spiraling. I remember way back when authenticity was a thing and they talked about how they didn’t wanna exploit their money. It was all target branded clothes and mildly priced vehicles that suddenly turned into buying jet skis as a “family outing” and Fanny packs from Burberry. Fanny packs..

Not to mention how drastically their social media’s changed. Stories were actually enjoyable to watch but now it’s just an AD dump to sell her stupid leggings and overpriced products and meal plans because they can’t cook.

mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

What does this have to do with workout leggings?! This whole picture just looks so unflattering, I can’t.

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

mommabearx wrote:What does this have to do with workout leggings?! This whole picture just looks so unflattering, I can’t.

Omg I came here to say the same! The hunch pose, the imprints of her sports bra. Who is her audience? She looks like she’s standing in for a photographer to test the lighting before doing a boudoir shoot....only their market is teenaged girls? Dear lord

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Dumb question have they talked about getting that dog fixed?

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

I don't watch the vlogs anymore so I don't know if this was mentioned but did they get another dog? Khoa was posting stories with a puppy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Was Nonnie there the whole time while they played on Christmas? It seemed like she was. How messed up that they didn't include her.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”