Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

THREAD CREDIT: LiterallyCannotEven

Previous:

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=16296&start=1000

SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

I wonder how many days into school it will be before she sends Landon to GG to do his virtual school work so she can film herself
dumping jarred sauces into pans and taking her fall decor down to put halloween specific decor up. 🤪
Nontack3277
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brianna K: Moldy Punch, Mom of a Spoiled Bunch, Pills Again for Adam's Lunch | Part 6

Unread post by Nontack3277 »

You guys need to watch “Home Sweet Hell” (it’s on amazon prime right now) and tell me what it reminds you of 😂
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

Her little stories rant the other day was kind of ridiculous. Parents have been trying to work from home and care for their kids of multiple ages while their school aged kids distance learn since March, Bri. I’m not denying that it sucks and it’s hard at all.... and she has every right to grieve Landon’s kindergarten experience and feel that it’s hard. But it’s like having a newborn coming and Landon in school now means that this stuff is just finally touching their family and affecting them and she’s waking up to it. It’s not new news. Like I said, I think poor GG is about to become a virtual school supervisor.

Adam and Bri are incredibly blessed to be able to work from home. I have to go back to work IN a school next week. It is a nightmare and not sustainable and a wreck. And has been so much work for something that likely won’t last. It’s a privilege that they can make the choices they have, she should be grateful for that. It would seem Adam’s working from home is kind of a joke anyway if she can leave him with the kids all the time to do things like go for hour long walks, so he should be able to help out still. When my husband worked from home (for only about a month and a half) I never could have left him in charge of our son because he was on calls and in meetings and you know.... working. She will be okay.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

SeaSide7 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:14 am Her little stories rant the other day was kind of ridiculous. Parents have been trying to work from home and care for their kids of multiple ages while their school aged kids distance learn since March, Bri. I’m not denying that it sucks and it’s hard at all.... and she has every right to grieve Landon’s kindergarten experience and feel that it’s hard. But it’s like having a newborn coming and Landon in school now means that this stuff is just finally touching their family and affecting them and she’s waking up to it. It’s not new news. Like I said, I think poor GG is about to become a virtual school supervisor.

Adam and Bri are incredibly blessed to be able to work from home. I have to go back to work IN a school next week. It is a nightmare and not sustainable and a wreck. And has been so much work for something that likely won’t last. It’s a privilege that they can make the choices they have, she should be grateful for that. It would seem Adam’s working from home is kind of a joke anyway if she can leave him with the kids all the time to do things like go for hour long walks, so he should be able to help out still. When my husband worked from home (for only about a month and a half) I never could have left him in charge of our son because he was on calls and in meetings and you know.... working. She will be okay.

I completely agree. She is ignorant to the fact that other people struggle. It’s all about Bri and her family in her world. I agree that it’s ridiculous to expect a five year old to stare at a computer all day. Definitely. But Bri how many parents have to hire someone to do this with their kids because they HAVE to leave the house for work? There are single parents out there with hardly any options. People I know and work with have to take unpaid time off just to make sure their kids get an education. Like you said, now that this pandemic actually affects her, she is ranting and whining and the kids will get sent to GG anyway so she can spend an hour walking around, drinking coffee and “working” on Instagram. This influencer life is a joke. I wouldn’t do it that’s for sure. Money isn’t everything.
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

SeaSide7 wrote:Her little stories rant the other day was kind of ridiculous. Parents have been trying to work from home and care for their kids of multiple ages while their school aged kids distance learn since March, Bri. I’m not denying that it sucks and it’s hard at all.... and she has every right to grieve Landon’s kindergarten experience and feel that it’s hard. But it’s like having a newborn coming and Landon in school now means that this stuff is just finally touching their family and affecting them and she’s waking up to it. It’s not new news. Like I said, I think poor GG is about to become a virtual school supervisor.

Well i can see her being ignorant when actually she did her draw my life video thats when everything about her snowballed because she said she was poor that didnt have money for new stuff each year (dont quote me it was a while back i saw it)
But then said they would go to disney every year with her parents mmmm sweety disney is expensive i went when i was 17 years old my dad when he was in his 40s because we were actually poor being poor means not knowing when the paycheck will be enough for rent food and gas thats being poor being poor some times its even sleeping im the floor of a new apartment because you didn’t have enough for a proper mattress (sorry for my rant) it just i grew up really poor and now im well off but it bothers me when people like that think just because you didn’t get the new nike or new clothes every year you are poor when to me that means your parents just didn’t want to spend the money on clothes and shoes or house decor when they can spend it on adventures which i didn’t have either one. Living like that as a child i also got to experience the high life style as well with my dad also my parents are divorced and its still humbling because my dad worked his ass off to get where he is at yes it was hard but at least i learn what hard work means.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

adivina wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:10 am
SeaSide7 wrote:Her little stories rant the other day was kind of ridiculous. Parents have been trying to work from home and care for their kids of multiple ages while their school aged kids distance learn since March, Bri. I’m not denying that it sucks and it’s hard at all.... and she has every right to grieve Landon’s kindergarten experience and feel that it’s hard. But it’s like having a newborn coming and Landon in school now means that this stuff is just finally touching their family and affecting them and she’s waking up to it. It’s not new news. Like I said, I think poor GG is about to become a virtual school supervisor.

Well i can see her being ignorant when actually she did her draw my life video thats when everything about her snowballed because she said she was poor that didnt have money for new stuff each year (dont quote me it was a while back i saw it)
But then said they would go to disney every year with her parents mmmm sweety disney is expensive i went when i was 17 years old my dad when he was in his 40s because we were actually poor being poor means not knowing when the paycheck will be enough for rent food and gas thats being poor being poor some times its even sleeping im the floor of a new apartment because you didn’t have enough for a proper mattress (sorry for my rant) it just i grew up really poor and now im well off but it bothers me when people like that think just because you didn’t get the new nike or new clothes every year you are poor when to me that means your parents just didn’t want to spend the money on clothes and shoes or house decor when they can spend it on adventures which i didn’t have either one. Living like that as a child i also got to experience the high life style as well with my dad also my parents are divorced and its still humbling because my dad worked his ass off to get where he is at yes it was hard but at least i learn what hard work means.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
You’re right!! She is completely oblivious to the world around her. I think she harbors a lot of resentment for her parents divorce and has tried the “poor me” act. I grew up solidly middle class and we went to Disney once. I truly appreciated it too not like bri now with her constant trips. The people I know who went every year are truly rich. Not wealthy but they have extra cash. She is just bullshitting like Tiffani blabbing about her free turkey.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

OMG Bri it is STILL AUGUST. Put. The. Halloween. Stuff. Away.

Looking forward to a Valentine's 2021 decor video next week. Sheesh!
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

I feel like as much as we question Adam's constant perfectly-timed injuries, Bri questions it 10 times more. She addresses it in her latest pregnancy update and it was incredibly passive-aggressive. Yikes.
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by murfalot »

Why is she so god damn fake, fake smile, fake face, fake hair. I hate how all these you tubers start genuine and turn out like Bri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toad:
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

BobbiB6606 wrote:I feel like as much as we question Adam's constant perfectly-timed injuries, Bri questions it 10 times more. She addresses it in her latest pregnancy update and it was incredibly passive-aggressive. Yikes.
Do you have a time stamp? I don’t feel like watching the whole video lol

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

RRTgirl wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:26 am
BobbiB6606 wrote:I feel like as much as we question Adam's constant perfectly-timed injuries, Bri questions it 10 times more. She addresses it in her latest pregnancy update and it was incredibly passive-aggressive. Yikes.
Do you have a time stamp? I don’t feel like watching the whole video lol

It's on her IGTV around the 4:22-6:05 mark
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

On ig today she showed that her recipes are getting pictures for her amazing cookbook.... titled "how to cook from a jar"

A cookbook on how to bake store bought croissants, cook spaghetti noodles with jarred alfredo and her crockpot slop mediterranean chicken!

Can't wait to see how many of her sheep, I mean followers, buy this creation.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:58 pm On ig today she showed that her recipes are getting pictures for her amazing cookbook.... titled "how to cook from a jar"

A cookbook on how to bake store bought croissants, cook spaghetti noodles with jarred alfredo and her crockpot slop mediterranean chicken!

I seriously thought the cookbook was a joke!! No one is going to buy that. She takes all of her recipes from Pinterest or literally combines jarred sauce with pasta. I hope she gets a copyright against her or someone sues her for stealing their recipes. People spend a lot of time testing and refining recipes to make a cookbook. Bri go watch Julie and Julia lol. This isn’t just “follow recipe, take photo, post as your own”. Oh and adding more garlic or extra cheese doesn’t make it yours. Don’t actually pursue this one Bri. I know you think you’re the ideal homemaker but leave the cooking to the professionals.
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:27 pm
Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:58 pm On ig today she showed that her recipes are getting pictures for her amazing cookbook.... titled "how to cook from a jar"

I seriously thought the cookbook was a joke!! No one is going to buy that. She takes all of her recipes from Pinterest or literally combines jarred sauce with pasta. I hope she gets a copyright against her or someone sues her for stealing their recipes. People spend a lot of time testing and refining recipes to make a cookbook. Bri go watch Julie and Julia lol. This isn’t just “follow recipe, take photo, post as your own”. Oh and adding more garlic or extra cheese doesn’t make it yours. Don’t actually pursue this one Bri. I know you think you’re the ideal homemaker but leave the cooking to the professionals.
I haven't watched her in months! Are they still building their "Dream Home"?
JustZoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustZoe »

Cece7859 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:38 am

I literally came here to say the same thing, AND ask the same question!!!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JustZoe wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:44 am
Cece7859 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:38 am

I literally came here to say the same thing, AND ask the same question!!!
I guess not? I only watch here and there so I have no clue!! It was probably a ploy to get followers!
Anonymousrhinocerous
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Anonymousrhinocerous »

She said they ended up not building the house because it was facing the wrong way... not even joking.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anonymousrhinocerous wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:38 pm She said they ended up not building the house because it was facing the wrong way... not even joking.

Wait WHAT?! Wow I haven’t heard this!! This was clearly a horrible excuse. They clearly have money but they probably jumped the gun a bit with this one and couldn’t actually afford it. Bri was a teacher before she wasn’t making great money. It seems Tara always had money and her husband was in the military. They have house building money lol.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Why is she buying pink clothes when we all know it's a boy?

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Return to “Brianna K”