JesssFam: Favoritism Still Shows, Guest Room Woes (Part 143)

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Favoritism Still Shows, Guest Room Woes (Part 143)

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

i agrre i watched it , it was cute.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So if her kids are going back to school, does that mean T&C are going home??

If i was their mom, im not sure id be keen on them staying put and risk being infected we all know jesssfam and personal hygiene dont go hand in hand.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Haulnarse wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:48 am So if her kids are going back to school, does that mean T&C are going home??

If i was their mom, im not sure id be keen on them staying put and risk being infected Image we all know jesssfam and personal hygiene dont go hand in hand.
She said they were only going to have T & C a couple weeks and that was the week before Halloween i think. I'm assuming they would be back home when Jess kids are back in school.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Haulnarse wrote:So if her kids are going back to school, does that mean T&C are going home??

If i was their mom, im not sure id be keen on them staying put and risk being infected Image we all know jesssfam and personal hygiene dont go hand in hand.
They probably will go home because her FAVorITE HOLIday is HaLLoWEEn and she got her content with them there. And there’s no content with Distance Learning of two kids. They’re sweet boys.
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kayla »

I just watched her husband vs ex boyfriend tiktok and I really can't help but feel bad for Chris. I know they all have a good (kinda weird) united relationship and all, but Chris just looks so uncomfortable in the video and Jess always seems overly animated around Gabe and even a bit flirty. It's obvious how she wanted to answer yes for everything in favour of Gabe but she either said "both" or reluctantly chose Chris for some because she IS obligated to as he is obviously her husband.
Beyou8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Beyou8 »

I don’t understand, in her newest video she posted today the title of hers says “the best/worst year YET” how tf did she have a bad year? Having to stay home to help her kids do their homework? She’s a mess and is so annoying. She made the choice to have all of her kids, and she made the choice to be a stay at home mom and a vlogger.
haleyc20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haleyc20 »

Can someone explain to me the favoritism with lilia?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

AttackAttack95 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:41 pm
haleyc20 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:06 pm Can someone explain to me the favoritism with lilia?
It feels like lilla gets more than the other kids, she’s got a phone that was supposedly the “family’s phone” but Jess uses that as an excuse not to get backlash. Then there’s The fact she’s gone on a lot more one to one time with Jess to places like Disneyworld, Hollywood to see Taylor swift (correct me if I’m wrong), New York, basically comaired to the rest she’s had more opportunities than the other kids. I’m not blaming lilla it’s just Jess is so shit at hiding her favouritism and she (and the minions) will use the exscuse that she’s the oldest 🙄, She still owes the twins a vacation, I honestly can’t remember the last time the twins got one to one vacation with just Jess (and maybe Chris) That wasn’t going to the store (I think it was legoland)
This! Also in general she says they get individual time but the twins have to always go together (even last years school shopping). I have twins as well and her boys Definetly have different interests but she just doesn't care.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

haleyc20 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:06 pm Can someone explain to me the favoritism with lilia?
It feels like lilla gets more than the other kids, she’s got a phone that was supposedly the “family’s phone” but Jess uses that as an excuse not to get backlash. Then there’s The fact she’s gone on a lot more one to one time with Jess to places like Disneyworld, Hollywood to see Taylor swift (correct me if I’m wrong), New York, basically comaired to the rest she’s had more opportunities than the other kids. I’m not blaming lilla it’s just Jess is so shit at hiding her favouritism and she (and the minions) will use the exscuse that she’s the oldest 🙄, She still owes the twins a vacation, I honestly can’t remember the last time the twins got one to one vacation with just Jess (and maybe Chris) That wasn’t going to the store (I think it was legoland)
I think she took the twins to Disneyland when they turned 4.Pretty sure, as she had them in strollers.She says that's the age where they really start to enjoy it,but I think 5-6 would be better
Last edited by sondraK on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Delete
mbell197
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbell197 »

Has anyone seen Alyna’s last TikTok about her not eating dinner as always? It’s off topic but I thought that was concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:22 pm
I think she took the twins to Disneyland when they turned 4.Pretty sure, as she had them in strollers.She says that's the age where they really start to enjoy it,but I think 5-6 would be better
If I recall the twins didn't want to do DL and did legoland
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
AttackAttack95 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:41 pm It feels like lilla gets more than the other kids, she’s got a phone that was supposedly the “family’s phone” but Jess uses that as an excuse not to get backlash. Then there’s The fact she’s gone on a lot more one to one time with Jess to places like Disneyworld, Hollywood to see Taylor swift (correct me if I’m wrong), New York, basically comaired to the rest she’s had more opportunities than the other kids. I’m not blaming lilla it’s just Jess is so shit at hiding her favouritism and she (and the minions) will use the exscuse that she’s the oldest Image, She still owes the twins a vacation, I honestly can’t remember the last time the twins got one to one vacation with just Jess (and maybe Chris) That wasn’t going to the store (I think it was legoland)
They did disney when they were 4 and legoland the next year. Lilia also gets day to day more specialized attention and is always talked about so positively, which she doesn't do for the other kids. Lilia always seems to get what she wants. She got a phone and seems to have unlimited screen time while the boys had to work for it.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

Jennabud wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:15 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:

They did disney when they were 4 and legoland the next year. Lilia also gets day to day more specialized attention and is always talked about so positively, which she doesn't do for the other kids. Lilia always seems to get what she wants. She got a phone and seems to have unlimited screen time while the boys had to work for it.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
Yes exactly, and the fact that Jess just seems to live through Lilia. She is the one that Jess seems to always be pushing to be some sort of a 'star' if you will. Lilia always has the biggest dance recitals out of all the kids, such as the one she did in the Disney parade. Jess is also now encouraging Lilia to be a singer and record a song and she's excessively promoting it and going on about how her daughter has the most amazing singing voice (when frankly, I don't see it being any better than the average voice of any other young girl her age). She had put a couple of the kids into music lessons but we now only see Lilia being pushed to continue with it. Recently, she also apparently managed to score Lilia an acting role in what might be a pretty big movie. Dancing, singing, acting... future triple threat? Seems to me like she's loading a lot of stuff onto this little girl's plate in the middle of a busy school year and a pandemic...
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

She sells videos of her kids for cash. What a sad job.
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

This isn’t a big deal, but how Jesss says “Typical Teenager” about Lilia (like during her skit), just bugs me. She’s not a teenager. She’s 10. Let her be little.
Yellowlikesunshine42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yellowlikesunshine42 »

Wow I must say I’ve never heard addie talk so much until the clip of Jess getting her ready and she sounds very smart despite them always baby talking her.

Also, yes Jess Addalynn is an EXTREMELY popular name. So is Kyson, Kaden,and Landon. You pick some of the most popular kid names out for your kids. It’s not hard to do some research on name popularity before naming them that. I had a class with three Kaden’s once. I’ve also heard of Kyson as well.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hey guys, just dropping y'all a new thread. My apologies for this one going to 43 pages, but we've had some board ownership changes and I temporarily lost my mod duties but now have them back so I can manage this (on top of homeschooling a 5 year old and wrangling a toddler Image

Continue!

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16513

Return to “JesssFam”