JesssFam: Favoritism Still Shows, Guest Room Woes (Part 143)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Favoritism Still Shows, Guest Room Woes (Part 143)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:07 pm
hahawhat wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:07 am shes really pretending he did that make up himself for the attention aspect of “boys in make up” .. that just seems disrespectful to me. this kid has not ever worn make up before. in the video he isn’t even touching his face with the make up. also wtf is up with her in the video today having her ex/baby daddy who’s MARRIED come behind her to crack her back. then yells “he actually cracked it!!!” like he was supposed to do something else?? this bitch really has no sense of boundaries whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a week before Halloween. She s Howe’s two kids in Halloween makeup. There is nothing disrespectful about kids putting on or showing off Halloween makeup in October. 🙄
I dont think thats what they they mean. Like you said its Halloween makeup, many boys wear it at Halloween but not any other day of the year (same for most 6 year old girls I would think).

What they are saying is disgusting is Jess using Landen to try and make a fuss. When chances are she deleted the tik tok herself (I thought this, I don't know how it works but others said that's what it looks like). Or used a copyrighted song on purpose knowing it would be flagged several of her tik toks have been flagged so this wasn't the first). Instead she's trying to say its because a boy had makeup on, she wants James Charles to be outraged at tik tok and get attention from it that they are sexist or something when she probably deleted it herself.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
hahawhat wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:07 am shes really pretending he did that make up himself for the attention aspect of “boys in make up” .. that just seems disrespectful to me. this kid has not ever worn make up before. in the video he isn’t even touching his face with the make up. also wtf is up with her in the video today having her ex/baby daddy who’s MARRIED come behind her to crack her back. then yells “he actually cracked it!!!” like he was supposed to do something else?? this bitch really has no sense of boundaries whatsoever.

It’s a week before Halloween. She s Howe’s two kids in Halloween makeup. There is nothing disrespectful about kids putting on or showing off Halloween makeup in October. Image
I dont think thats what they they mean. Like you said its Halloween makeup, many boys wear it at Halloween but not any other day of the year (same for most 6 year old girls I would think).

What they are saying is disgusting is Jess using Landen to try and make a fuss. When chances are she deleted the tik tok herself (I thought this, I don't know how it works but others said that's what it looks like). Or used a copyrighted song on purpose knowing it would be flagged several of her tik toks have been flagged so this wasn't the first). Instead she's trying to say its because a boy had makeup on, she wants James Charles to be outraged at tik tok and get attention from it that they are sexist or something when she probably deleted it herself.
She posted a screen shot of her tiktok and it does say community guidelines violation on that video. Unless maybe she photoshopped that on there? You never know with her.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

CurlyQ121 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:

It’s a week before Halloween. She s Howe’s two kids in Halloween makeup. There is nothing disrespectful about kids putting on or showing off Halloween makeup in October. Image

She posted a screen shot of her tiktok and it does say community guidelines violation on that video. Unless maybe she photoshopped that on there? You never know with her.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202010 ... cc7310.jpg

Yeah I don't know. Someone said it could be hand placement as well. It wouldn't surprise me if she did Photoshop it on there, since this isn't the first video of hers ever taken down she would know what it would say but also how much she's sharing this one vs the others, again I don't think it has anything to do with a boy doing their makeup. Especially on tik tok which seems to be relaxed about most things.

It just seems odd she did this right after T & J went viral for being a gay couple doing their daughters hair (well at least to Reddit). You know her gay best friends (how she talks I could honestly care less and would just say best friends). Then to tag James Charles. Something is fishy about it imo.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If it is tik tok doing it maybe Jess will delete the app. This could be a good thing. Lol!
allienc1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by allienc1 »

TikTok does not care about LGBTQ+ people and they certainly don't care about a boy wearing makeup. It's much more likely they are concerned about the obvious exploitation.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

allienc1 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:16 am TikTok does not care about LGBTQ+ people and they certainly don't care about a boy wearing makeup. It's much more likely they are concerned about the obvious exploitation.
Or people are reporting it if you can do that on tik tok
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

ReyRey61 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:04 am On Sunday we drove by the pumpkin patch where the Scoobys went (Dell’Osso Farms), which has really become an amazement park now. There were were a good 100 cars out there. Tons and tons of ppl inside. Unbelievable. Though I get out-and-about, I wouldn’t take my family to such a ridiculously crowded place.
We went on Sunday and only ended up being there 20 minutes because of how crowded it was. WAY more than 100 cars. I've been there many times and have never seen it so packed (probably since it was the last weekend before Halloween). I mean you could barely walk around without bumping into people. It was so chaotic and I was anxious the whole (short) time we were there lol.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8608&start=700

^ Drop new thread titles here!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8608&start=700

^ Drop new thread titles here!
TikTok flops and Still Tight Tops

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

What do you have to update us on Jesss??
Disneyland is opening just before Addies birthday??? Or were you offered another free trip???
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

shortstop wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:37 pm What do you have to update us on Jesss??
Disneyland is opening just before Addies birthday??? Or were you offered another free trip???
Co-parenting (other than just Jess any drake talk)?
Tik tok,the outrage (NOT)
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

She's dancing to thriller on IG and I swear it's soo cringe! I honestly can't watch her dancing sometimes because I feel embarrassed lol.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ihartcatz wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:25 pm She's dancing to thriller on IG and I swear it's soo cringe! I honestly can't watch her dancing sometimes because I feel embarrassed lol.

Me,too.Even MJ wasn't that show offish when he danced.But then again,he knew how.
Addie was hilarious,moving her head up n down.I think there was an actual dance like that called the Frankenstein
lydiaruth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lydiaruth »

ihartcatz wrote:She's dancing to thriller on IG and I swear it's soo cringe! I honestly can't watch her dancing sometimes because I feel embarrassed lol.

What makes it funny is that Jesss seemed to be the only cringe one there. She seemed all ‘omg better show off to the camera’ while Lilia didn’t seem to care that she was recording. She seemed more focused on the dance.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

She acts like the pandemic is so inconvienent to HER mental health. Literally the entire world has and will continue to go through this but for her MeNtAL hEALTh shes so happy her kids can go back to in person learning. Fuck getting sick! Jesss needs to go to stores when she wants to without the restrictions of watching her kids!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Omg she looks like the freaking scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz in that “dance”.
Yellowlikesunshine42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Yellowlikesunshine42 »

I’ve talked about it once but it’s worth restating now. Most parents I know are TERRIFIED for their kids to leave the house, to even go to a grocery store because COVID-19 is so scary and does kill. My nephew who I live with hasn’t seen his grandparents since March, hasn’t been anywhere but the park since March because no one in our family wants to attend his funeral knowing we could have done something more to protect him. Jesss to me is disgusting and/or ignorant for wanting her kids back. Her kids can and will get sick. Her kids could potentially DIE or if they do survive they’re talking about how the symptoms effect you so far they’ve seen for months and months after. She talks about wishing she pulled them out to homeschool, well then do, homeschooling is safer and allows you to be on your own schedule like you so desperately want.

Also boo boo the 8 AM to 2PM stuck at home unable to leave. Ummmm have you heard of a 9-5 job? Ya know what majority of Americans do?????!? like, WHAT?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I might be judging a little to harshly on this, but Jess is being such a whiny bitch about distance learning. I'm at home by myself, teaching my 3 kids all day, and it's fine. We have a schedule that we stick to, my kids' teachers are available to reach by phone or zoom if we need extra help. My kids are the same ages as hers, the school work isn't hard. Maybe her county doesn't have a great online program set up, but I really believe that her issues with teaching her kids are because her kids are so poorly behaved, and because Jess is to stupid and lazy to teach them.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Theyneedananny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theyneedananny »

She’s complaining that she’s stuck in the house while they do school! We are in a pandemic so being home is safest. She also has two non working adults in that house so why can’t one stay with the kids while the other runs to the store. She’s so entitled and spoiled it’s sickening
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

So she’s going to keep those hideous green jeans that don’t even zip all the way because she can’t even buy clothes in her right size

Return to “JesssFam”