emowie7777
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam | Part Three

Unread post by emowie7777 »

daisiesemmy wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:17 pm
here4thedrama wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:09 pm

I had no idea this site was back! Great news I hope it stays. Discord is more of a fan page it seems. I had the same thoughts when I read that caption. He's not even in a single one of the photos. As always it's all about her, I truly don't think she knows how to not be completely utterly selfish and self-absorbed. She didn't make a single statement that didn't revolve 100% around her...I feel like I could've written a better caption and I didn't even know the guy?? Gosh I'm so sorry he was dismissed by her in his life AND HIS DEATH.

The line "I wish more than anything you could know this version of me" is sickening...Ummm how about "I wish more than anything you were ALIVE so that all the people who love you wouldn't be suffering without you?? She's tapped. The "who was I if not yours" part also made me cringe for some reason. The discord Stans will probably come for me but oh well.
i just tapped into discord for the first time and its a literal fanpage. if yall love cam so much, how heartless of you to look her up in a gossip thread
your the one calling a damn widow a prick like dafuq. theirs a difference between gossiping and just being an asshat genius.
emowie7777
Wallflower
Wallflower

emowie7777 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:38 pm
daisiesemmy wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:17 pm

i just tapped into discord for the first time and its a literal fanpage. if yall love cam so much, how heartless of you to look her up in a gossip thread
your the one calling a damn widow a prick like dafuq. theirs a difference between gossiping and just being an asshat genius.
and who said she’s recovered? because she puts on a happy face for the internet she’s happy? how would you like her to be acting? because i sure as hell know no matter how she acted yall would find something wrong with it. aren’t y’all the same people who said she’s the one who killed him?? sick fucks.
emowie7777
Wallflower
Wallflower

daisiesemmy wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:50 pm
emowie7777 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:40 pm
and who said she’s recovered? because she puts on a happy face for the internet she’s happy? how would you like her to be acting? because i sure as hell know no matter how she acted yall would find something wrong with it. aren’t y’all the same people who said she’s the one who killed him?? sick fucks.
her being a widow doesnt make her untouchable. shes always been self centered
i’m aware she’s not untouchable lmfao. but yall fucking reach with everything. like it’s not even snarking or gossip at that point. you never recover from a loss like that but at some point you have to move on, it’s not healthy to not and that’s why she went to bloody rehab. idk what personal hatred you’ve got for her but like shit are you proud of yourself?? you genuinely think this woman gives no shits about her husband who passed just because she isn’t sobbing on the internet every minute? i’d love to know how she should act because apparently nothing is good enough for low life’s like you
stardust419
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by stardust419 »

oh my god i think some of you are slow in the head lmao. i don’t think anyone is saying she’s untouchable or immune to being snarked on just because of the things she went through. we’re calling you out because you guys are so damn dramatic and literally make up shit in ur head and think it’s true. And say that anyone who has a fucking heart is a “stan” or the classic “iTs a gOsSiP pAgE”. most of you (not all, but most) are grown women in your 30-40’s saying vile things about a 19-20 year old girl who is dealing with severe trauma. that’s an issue.
here4thedrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4thedrama »

imagine thinking that anyone with a different opinion than you is a "sick fuck, sick idiot, shitbags, asshat genius (lmao), low life" ?? lol the way y'all are losing your shit is concerning. seek help for those anger issues bbs.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polar_bear »

Can someone give me the discord link invite?
Abbsa96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Abbsa96 »

I found it kind of morbid & uncomfortable that she put that video clip of Landon on life support in his final moments of life in that music video. Like if he was already having reservations about continuing Youtube right before his death, I really doubt he would have wanted the world to see him on display in that way. I know I sure as hell wouldn't..
HarleyQueen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by HarleyQueen »

Abbsa96 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:17 pm I found it kind of morbid & uncomfortable that she put that video clip of Landon on life support in his final moments of life in that music video. Like if he was already having reservations about continuing Youtube right before his death, I really doubt he would have wanted the world to see him on display in that way. I know I sure as hell wouldn't..
I just watched it and it breaks my heart every time she uses pics/video from those final days. I think those should be private, but that’s me.
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyhello7809 »

polar_bear wrote:Can someone give me the discord link invite?
Me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

In my opinion, she's been happier since he died, almost like she's gotten rid of a burden or no longer has to deal with him. Her content is more self-centered now, she's putting more effort into her videos than before (like seriously, she had so many shots of her just opening the fridge to get some milk out, even one from the ground), and overall she seems like she's happier without him.

Am I saying she's happy he died? No. But you cannot deny that she's made everything since his death completely about her, and it almost seems like she's erased him from the girl's lives. IDK about you guys, but I never hear him mentioned anymore. When we *do* see things concerning him, it's like it's a token reminder, an obligatory mention for his death day.

The death day post was just cringey, too. "Oops! Sorry you died! Here's an entire post about me!" Have some respect for the dead. Remember them as they were at their best, don't show the world their last moments, dying on a machine. Especially don't make a post detailing "I wish you could've gotten to know this version of me." I'm honestly convinced that if he *did* get to know that version of you, he'd have stayed far away to begin with, and never gotten involved.

Self centered, narcissistic, and fake. That's Cam in a nutshell, and it's not changed since he died. It's only become more obvious, because she doesn't have to hide it from people 24/7.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:35 pm In my opinion, she's been happier since he died, almost like she's gotten rid of a burden or no longer has to deal with him. Her content is more self-centered now, she's putting more effort into her videos than before (like seriously, she had so many shots of her just opening the fridge to get some milk out, even one from the ground), and overall she seems like she's happier without him.

Am I saying she's happy he died? No. But you cannot deny that she's made everything since his death completely about her, and it almost seems like she's erased him from the girl's lives. IDK about you guys, but I never hear him mentioned anymore. When we *do* see things concerning him, it's like it's a token reminder, an obligatory mention for his death day.

The death day post was just cringey, too. "Oops! Sorry you died! Here's an entire post about me!" Have some respect for the dead. Remember them as they were at their best, don't show the world their last moments, dying on a machine. Especially don't make a post detailing "I wish you could've gotten to know this version of me." I'm honestly convinced that if he *did* get to know that version of you, he'd have stayed far away to begin with, and never gotten involved.

Self centered, narcissistic, and fake. That's Cam in a nutshell, and it's not changed since he died. It's only become more obvious, because she doesn't have to hide it from people 24/7.
I get what you are saying and I 100% agree, except the fact that she doesn't talk about him in front of the girls. She does it everynight and she prays with Coco and she mentions Landon. If she doesn't mention him on camera (God knows why) it doesn't mean she doesn't irl.
She said in a live that she is thinking about him everyday.

Yeah, she is happier, the only problem was the trauma and the fact that the girls won't have their biological dad, but she can find another dude, it's no problem.
Also, if you have a burden taken off your shoulders such as an addict, you will feel much better, it doesn't matter that he was your dad, your husband etc. You are still mourning, it's natural, but depending on your experience with that person, you can either be happy or be sad without them.
Landon was a good person, but he wasn't good for her. What he did in the last months of his life is horrible and if he were to be alive, nothing would have changed for the better. I don't blame her for feeling free after losing such a person, even tho he was her husband and the father of her children. People shouldn't stay with abusive partners just because they are tied by a paper or by their kids.
blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:35 pm In my opinion, she's been happier since he died, almost like she's gotten rid of a burden or no longer has to deal with him. Her content is more self-centered now, she's putting more effort into her videos than before (like seriously, she had so many shots of her just opening the fridge to get some milk out, even one from the ground), and overall she seems like she's happier without him.

Well she learned from her mom right? That's her mom in a nutshell.
MadWorld

Unread post by MadWorld »

Are we not going to talk about how she literally held poor Landon's head up for the camera as he was in a coma, `hey baby let me use you one last time for money and fame", and how she freaking put mascara and makeup all over 3-year-old Coco in her latest video? Or how she, in this latest meganarcissistic video which of course is all about herself and making those poor babies look like her, she said that Coco looks like Landon like it's a bad thing that she doesn't look just like her and that Delilah is her mini-mi? I feel sorry for those girls. They are just babies... My question is why is Landon's family not more involved in what really happened that night and the upbringing of Landon's girls?
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

MadWorld wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:48 am Are we not going to talk about how she literally held poor Landon's head up for the camera as he was in a coma, `hey baby let me use you one last time for money and fame", and how she freaking put mascara and makeup all over 3-year-old Coco in her latest video? Or how she, in this latest meganarcissistic video which of course is all about herself and making those poor babies look like her, she said that Coco looks like Landon like it's a bad thing that she doesn't look just like her and that Delilah is her mini-mi? I feel sorry for those girls. They are just babies... My question is why is Landon's family not more involved in what really happened that night and the upbringing of Landon's girls?
Lol Coco looks exactly like Cam and nothing like Landon. Delilah is a mini Landon. She's in denial and she's also disgusting for showing Landon in his final moments like that.
kissmysass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kissmysass »

Anyone else think she's preping to announce a new relationship? With her coming out video and talking about being lonely and so many lovey dovey tiktoks it seems like she's trying to gently break the news
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

kissmysass wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:07 pm Anyone else think she's preping to announce a new relationship? With her coming out video and talking about being lonely and so many lovey dovey tiktoks it seems like she's trying to gently break the news
Yep. 100%. We will meet her/him next Friday
Abbsa96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Abbsa96 »

kissmysass wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:07 pm Anyone else think she's preping to announce a new relationship? With her coming out video and talking about being lonely and so many lovey dovey tiktoks it seems like she's trying to gently break the news
You called it lol.... only 1 year later... & she'll probably be pregnant with baby #3 in no time.
Broken-Minded
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Broken-Minded »

I was suprised it was a guy, I thought her new gimick was going to be a girl friend and some story that she was oppressed and had to act straight but now Landon is gone she can be her real self and not lie.
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommagoss »

ngl i do support cam but i don't vibe with the relationship. also she said coco doesnt call him dada but miss girl screamed DADA at him in the video.
polar_bear
Amateur
Amateur

This thread is dead. Y'all should hop on discord

Return to “A-H”