https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Snark on!
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by JD386 »

Nanny Ash is answering questions. 20 slides worth of her skirting around the question of whether or not she’s still nanny to the Gardners and she never answers it. Claims she won’t show children of the families she nannies for due to privacy. Eff off woman. You didn’t give a shit about their privacy for years. Guess what though? As soon as the KADs learn you’re not their nanny anymore (which clearly you’re not), they’ll ditch you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:Nanny Ash is answering questions. 20 slides worth of her skirting around the question of whether or not she’s still nanny to the Gardners and she never answers it. Claims she won’t show children of the families she nannies for due to privacy. Eff off woman. You didn’t give a shit about their privacy for years. Guess what though? As soon as the KADs learn you’re not their nanny anymore (which clearly you’re not), they’ll ditch you.

"Children of the families she nannies for", PLURAL? For whom, if anyone did she nanny for before the Greedturds?
And "privacy". That's rich. She pimped the quads out as much as she could for the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Meg0707
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Meg0707 »

Nanny Ash what are you doing?!? Your not fooling anyone. We all know the Gardner’s told you, your not allowed to talk about the girls anymore. If they can’t make any money of them then neither can you. YOU are just as disgusting as they are. Climb back into your hole because no one missed you!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

lmmomSD wrote:
JD386 wrote:Nanny Ash is answering questions. 20 slides worth of her skirting around the question of whether or not she’s still nanny to the Gardners and she never answers it. Claims she won’t show children of the families she nannies for due to privacy. Eff off woman. You didn’t give a shit about their privacy for years. Guess what though? As soon as the KADs learn you’re not their nanny anymore (which clearly you’re not), they’ll ditch you.

"Children of the families she nannies for", PLURAL? For whom, if anyone did she nanny for before the Greedturds?
And "privacy". That's rich. She pimped the quads out as much as she could for the last few years.

The only one I’ve ever heard her talk about being a nanny for Sam’s kids which is how she met the Gardners.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

So glad the "thank" button is back.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Scambuster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scambuster »

lmmomSD wrote:

Her entire account is exploiting those poor girls. Is she going to delete all those photos now, because that’s what she should do if she’s serious about protecting children’s privacy.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shes so full of shit. Her account grew from her posting content of the girls. You cant now pick and choose what you decide to put out there and call out people asking about the girls. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... a6d34f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 5d73ba.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 8c2100.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... c0babc.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... a932cd.jpg[/IMG]

#cancelnannyash
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Precious princess couldn’t do the cold plunge cos she didnt want to get her (dirty, greasy) hair wet

Also looks like shes been comfort eating Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 66721b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 531cce.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... fadb36.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 19c99b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 137b5a.jpg[/IMG]
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Haulnarse wrote:Precious princess couldn’t do the cold plunge cos she didnt want to get her (dirty, greasy) hair wet

Also looks like shes been comfort eating Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 66721b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 531cce.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... fadb36.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 19c99b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 137b5a.jpg[/IMG]
The ruffles on the side of her suit look like her diaper is hanging out the sides. Weird design.

Last edited by ears on Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It must be killing her to be excluded from all of the photos, the most ive seen of her in anyone elses IG stories was in Js’s table story it was ashleys hand and phone recording her table place setting lol. Lucky JS was seated WAAAAAY down the table.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... d4ee0b.jpg[/IMG]

Oops just found her elsewhere, just her back. Whats she doing on her laptop??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 168b1c.jpg[/IMG]
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

I wonder if they all had to have covid testing before going?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DownTheRabbitHole
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DownTheRabbitHole »

First there was a Minky code that didn’t last long (Hod I love our incredible SISsies). Now there’s a Twisted Silver code. NARN’s account is active again with the point being made that she won’t be sharing content of the girls. Could all of this be them dipping their toes in the water to see if they can make a return? I thought NARN’s return would have had the edit girls going off their nut with excitement but they’re suspiciously quiet. Unless you count an edit of Bentley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... bac4d9.jpg[/IMG]
Must be hard for her to be all the way at the very end of the table Image I’m pretty sure Joni was as the opposite end

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm I wonder if they all had to have covid testing before going?

doubt it, you know miss priss would have been all over her instastories going off about having to get it done. She would have filmed herself getting her gigantic nose swabbed and would have complained about having a headache or something and would have had to take to her bed.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Her hair looks so nasty. She looks like she's going to a funeral not a fun cocktail/dinner party. Definitely not the LBD meant for her. Image

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

Didn't it say nanny to quads on Nash's Ig? It doesn't anymore.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:00 pm Didn't it say nanny to quads on Nash's Ig? It doesn't anymore.

Well, she went on and on about how she won’t confirm who she works for anymore to protect her clients privacy- but given how much she has been gone traveling, I doubt she is still working for them.

Money troubles? It’s been months now- no sponsorships, no new videos, almost zero net presence. I imagine their income relying solely on Trash trying to sill makeup has taken a huge hit.

I would not be surprised if the house goes up for sill next. Not like TySin is going to run out and get a job. He’s just happily eating them out of house & home.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Is NARN crying at the beginning of her super dry Q&A?

I'm assuming also that NARN had to sign a silent agreement, too many pending lawsuits, so she is required to stay mum. Just my two cents.

Also, a while back, one of you said TySin must have juice on AssWit and that's why they stay together. I don't think it's AssWit he has dirt on, I think it's AssWit's dad that TySin has juice on. That's why they all support each other. You rat me out I rat you out mindset.

Why is she SO afraid to get her precious hair wet? She's always been this way, even when "teaching" the 4 how to swim. It's borderline pathetic.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

So NARN starts an IG page and posts a shit ton of pictures and IG stories of the girls, got a lot of free trips and meals, had being a NARN to quadruplets in her description as well as activity creator, miniature hairstylist and nanny/mommy coach (because she knows so much about being a nanny and mom )and uses that lame ass name, LWNA, on IG all from being a NARN to the girls and now she is worried about privacy for children? That whole page was because of and for the girls. She used the girls to gain a following for her crap she sells. Didn’t she also try to sell somethings she tried to claim she made up on her own about chores or something like that? Now since all this crap about Porky has come out she claims she wants to keep the children she watches private? Since when? Since she no longer works for Porky? Since she was told by an attorney not to? As long as it was benefiting her and the greedy Greedturds then the girls were fair game and the hell with their privacy. The greedy Greedturds used to give her a vlog camera so she could vlog shit when she had the girls. There is no way in hell she would have as many followers she has without the girls. She used those girls just like their parents did. She is no better than they are. She needed a break for her mental health?? Did she need a break because she believed all the greedy Greedturds lies? Did she need a break because they asked her to lie and cover for him? She was perfectly fine until all this came out. Did she need a break so she could get out of their grips? Did she need a break from washing Porky’s nasty shit stained underwear? Or how about all the nasty pillowcases from Asswipe’s greasy hair? How about a break from having to get rid of piss filled pull-ups every morning or cleaning the entire house even though two parents were home every day and had no real jobs? Was she overworked by those two lazy slobs? Did she need a break because she was questioned by authorities and she told the truth about things that she has seen and heard in that fucked up house from that fucked up family? Did Papaperv expect her to cover for Porky and Asswipe? Is she keeping quiet because she doesn’t want them to find out who she is working for because they won’t leave her alone? Was there more to the three of them than just employee/employer? They sure seemed pretty close, all three of them. But then again, she is over 20 so that leaves her out. For people who claim to be so transparent and who claim the KAD are their family, they sure lie and hide a lot. One thing for certain, we will never know. We can guess all we want but I’m sure they made her sign something so she won’t ever say and we all know the greedy Greedturds are hoping all this goes away, which it won’t.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”