BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Britney had her "last" baby, Robert Fletcher Morrow, in the early morning (2-3am) hours of September 11th.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by mahamilton »

I bet frank must loooooooove the 9/11 birthday, being that he's a first responder and patriot.
jessbless
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jessbless »

I can’t stop thinking of “Liar Liar”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kitkatpattywhack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kitkatpattywhack »

Cora Frankie for a girl? Damn, Frank really can’t let these kids have their own damn names. Has to be a shrine to his name

Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Omg I commented on her instagram like 15 minutes ago and got already blocked. She's crazy. Doesn't a mother of five with a newborn have anything else to do than monitor the comments? And all I did was to reply to someone's comment regarding dmd, I said that's why I don't believe they didn't know the gender because it would be irresponsible not to test the dmd during pregnangy.

Fletcher will be another name she can't pronounce.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yuck Fletcher is such a horrible name even Paxton would of been 10x better than fletcher. What are they gonna call him, fletch for short? That poor child

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Also why does Britney touch her chin so much when she's talking

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

FLETCHER?!?! Seriously?!?! That’s like the name of every nerd kid on a 90’s TV show ever. Might as well name ur kid Nimrod or Lucifer. Wtf. Even if he goes by some version of Robert, to even have Fletcher as a MIDDLE name is horrific. It sounds like “flatulence.” Congrats on ur baby FART

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:24 pm Yuck Fletcher is such a horrible name even Paxton would of been 10x better than fletcher. What are they gonna call him, fletch for short? That poor child

Fletch reminds me of a sound someone would make while vomiting... so, I hope not. But, I can here the "Go Fletcher Go!" and "No Fletcher No" and somehow I hear her say "Fletchy" lol Good thing it's not his first name.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

Whoever named this group I don’t agree with... it’s not goodbye scarlet, it’s goodbye aria, Nolan, Harlow because she’s obviously moved on from them to have her new golden kids with mr clean

Lexxa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lexxa »

I may be the only one but I like the name Fletcher, maybe because I’ve met several Fletchers in my life, both boys and girls, and I’m used to the name. I remember when she announced Nolan’s name I hated it, I still dislike it and would pick Fletcher over Nolan anytime
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

So she said there’s a 50/50 chance that little baby fletchy will have Duchenne muscular dystrophy, what’s your guesses? Also, do you think she would even admit it to the internet? If she’s not talking about Nolan’s anymore i don’t think she would ever ever talk about this babys. Do you think we have another way of finding out if he has it?

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

karyjohnson45 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:57 pm So she said there’s a 50/50 chance that little baby fletchy will have Duchenne muscular dystrophy, what’s your guesses? Also, do you think she would even admit it to the internet? If she’s not talking about Nolan’s anymore i don’t think she would ever ever talk about this babys. Do you think we have another way of finding out if he has it?

And miss out on all the pitty clicks? I think she will use it for as much click bait as she can.
sparklypony
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklypony »

I know I'm a little late to the party but I just watched part of the birth vlog and I gotta say her screaming and yelling was obnoxious. I get that you're in a great amount of pain this close to giving birth but screaming and yelling isn't helping anybody I think I'd be more understanding if this had been her first child but for heaven's sake, he's her fifth. Don't you kind of have an idea of what to expect when giving birth?!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

I don't actually mind the name Fletcher. Maddox and Paxton would have been way worse.
I also grew up and still know multiple Fletcher's though. So I'm used to the name.
laynelo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by laynelo »

Long time lurker here...

Both Robert Fletcher and Cora Frankie are horrific names imo, neither of them flow together with the other kids names. Aria, Nolan, Harlow, Scarlett, Robert?? It sticks out like a sore thumb all because his ugly ass daddy just clearly needed his “OnLy sON” to be named after him. He looks like a carbon copy of Frank too, poor kid.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

karyjohnson45 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:57 pm So she said there’s a 50/50 chance that little baby fletchy will have Duchenne muscular dystrophy, what’s your guesses? Also, do you think she would even admit it to the internet? If she’s not talking about Nolan’s anymore i don’t think she would ever ever talk about this babys. Do you think we have another way of finding out if he has it?

I doubt she'll bring it up. I certainly hope this child doesn't have DMD, but if he does she won't be able to hide it unless she refuses to film him walking or doesn't show picture of his legs.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

I don’t think she will ever bring it up, unless he’s tested and doesn’t have it. If we hear nothing, I’d bet he does have DMD.

I hope reality has set in now that they can look their baby boy in the face and now truly wonder if they knowingly passed on a terminal illness to him. I feel heartbroken looking at that baby and wondering, I don’t know how Brit can do it without feeling like shit.

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

laynelo wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:45 am Long time lurker here...

Both Robert Fletcher and Cora Frankie are horrific names imo, neither of them flow together with the other kids names. Aria, Nolan, Harlow, Scarlett, Robert?? It sticks out like a sore thumb all because his ugly ass daddy just clearly needed his “OnLy sON” to be named after him. He looks like a carbon copy of Frank too, poor kid.

They'll never call him Robert. He'll go by his middle name, just like Frank does. But yeah, Fletcher doesn't flow with the rest of their names either.

On another note, I wonder if that hideous wallpaper was a clue. I looked up the meaning of Fletcher and it led me to pictures of fletchings, and it immediately made me think of that arrow-like wallpaper. "Didn't know it was a boy" my ass lol
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Brittany Marie
Robert Franklin

Aria Marie
Nolan Luca
Harlow Avery

Scarlett Everleigh
Robert Fletcher

Ean’s kids got the classy tasteful names that flow. Frenk and britneys brood got jacked up “family names”. Sorry but its 2020, there is no need to have a Robert Morrow the 25th to appease him and his family. Britney is a total pushover.

I bet they wished Scarlett was Scarlett Frankie now that they wont be having another baby (cough*lol*cough)

Now they have a Scar and a Bob!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”