BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I completely agree this is all on Brit when she left Ean her job was to focus on herself and get her and the kids in a stable home and for them to get used to the separation instead she was pregnant and married not even 4 months later. She was not focused on her kids or getting out that small apartment she met a man got pregnant and married and went on to build a house and move that man in immediately!!! It was all for youtube and Instagram frank liked the money Brit liked the statues
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

No more with the Morrows
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

Oh man she’s gonna be ‘foaming at the mouth mad’ when Ean gets engaged, has a cute small wedding and unsponsored honeymoon with his gf😆 I hope he fights for more custody so those kids can have at least some normalcy in their lives .
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Something major definitely happened BUT I won’t be surprised at all if they reconcile again and go back to posting like nothing’s wrong.

If they do actually split I’ll feel terrible for the kids (especially Aria and Nolan, they’ve gone through so much) but that’s about it. Britney and Frank were soooo smug about the breakneck speed of their relationship and that “when you know you know” bullshit. Seeing them have to admit they were wrong would be pretty entertaining. Although tbh I see Britney trying to act like how fast they moved had nothing to do with the breakup. Girl can’t ever admit she screwed up.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Hi guys. Been lurking for awhile but now I need to chime in.
I have my own theory about what’s going on and I kinda want to share it.

I think Frank knew who Britney was the entire time, from the moment he found her on whatever dating site they “met” on. I think he found out she has fame and some money and leeched on. Brit got pregnant and panicked, they got married. WhEn YoU kNoW yOu KnOw. Brit also said that Scarlett was her last pregnancy - she didn’t want anymore and made it obvious. I really think Frank threatened to leave if she didn’t give him another baby. So she obviously complied.
I was so disappointed when she got pregnant with Harlow because of Nolan’s condition. Then I was even more disappointed that she got pregnant with Scarlett. I was honestly livid when I saw she was pregnant with #5. HOW can you be so selfish? How can you knowingly be a carrier of a terminal illness and continue to have kids? My heart sank when I saw B&F had a boy. My heart breaks knowing he could have the same condition as Nolan and it be just as neglected as Nolan’s.
As far as getting tubes tied, I think Frank threatened her again, tbh. Said if she did it, he’d leave. Hence why she changed her mind on the tubal.
But I personally think sh*t hit the fan and Frank put his hands on Brit. Nolan has mentioned in a video awhile ago (I don’t remember which..) that when Frank gets mad he punches walls and B laughed it off and said, “no he does not!” But why would a child lie? Frank obviously has anger issues and I truly think he got physical with B. Likely Alyssa saw it and threatened to take action if B didn’t leave.
I kinda think they’re done for good. But I had no idea they did this after Scarlett, though! Does anyone have evidence? Or where can I find it?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

pikapikachu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:12 am Hi guys. Been lurking for awhile but now I need to chime in.

I think Frank knew who Britney was the entire time, from the moment he found her on whatever dating site they “met” on. I think he found out she has fame and some money and leeched on. Brit got pregnant and panicked, they got married. WhEn YoU kNoW yOu KnOw. Brit also said that Scarlett was her last pregnancy - she didn’t want anymore and made it obvious. I really think Frank threatened to leave if she didn’t give him another baby. So she obviously complied.
I was so disappointed when she got pregnant with Harlow because of Nolan’s condition. Then I was even more disappointed that she got pregnant with Scarlett. I was honestly livid when I saw she was pregnant with #5. HOW can you be so selfish? How can you knowingly be a carrier of a terminal illness and continue to have kids? My heart sank when I saw B&F had a boy. My heart breaks knowing he could have the same condition as Nolan and it be just as neglected as Nolan’s.
As far as getting tubes tied, I think Frank threatened her again, tbh. Said if she did it, he’d leave. Hence why she changed her mind on the tubal.
But I personally think sh*t hit the fan and Frank put his hands on Brit. Nolan has mentioned in a video awhile ago (I don’t remember which..) that when Frank gets mad he punches walls and B laughed it off and said, “no he does not!” But why would a child lie? Frank obviously has anger issues and I truly think he got physical with B. Likely Alyssa saw it and threatened to take action if B didn’t leave.
I kinda think they’re done for good. But I had no idea they did this after Scarlett, though! Does anyone have evidence? Or where can I find it?
This is a good theory and I agree. Definite possibility and I have always believed he knew exactly who she was since his mom even commented on the announcement of their relationship photo that she had been watching Britney for years.
amandagrace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandagrace »

pikapikachu wrote:Hi guys. Been lurking for awhile but now I need to chime in.

It also crossed my mind that Frank could possibly put his hands on her. And It’s very obvious that she didn’t want to have another kid after Scarlett. I found the convo in the car about birth control strange. It’s bizarre to me that he wouldn’t want her to get her tubes tied. Especially if she wanted to. Never have been able to understand men’s thoughts on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Something major definitely happened BUT I won’t be surprised at all if they reconcile again and go back to posting like nothing’s wrong.

If they do actually split I’ll feel terrible for the kids (especially Aria and Nolan, they’ve gone through so much) but that’s about it. Britney and Frank were soooo smug about the breakneck speed of their relationship and that “when you know you know” bullshit. Seeing them have to admit they were wrong would be pretty entertaining. Although tbh I see Britney trying to act like how fast they moved had nothing to do with the breakup. Girl can’t ever admit she screwed up.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did this but I honestly don’t think they will.

The one thing Britney cares about is her imagine, so them getting back together after all this will ruin her “perfect blended family I’m so in love” imagine that she built. It’s not just us gossipers that noticed whats going on...it’s everyone now. When she was w/ Ean whatever problems they had, no one knew about till after they split.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

pikapikachu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:12 am Hi guys. Been lurking for awhile but now I need to chime in.

You could be right, but if he was violent with her and Alyssa saw, wouldn't she have filed for a protection order of some type? I wouldn't want a violent man around my children, especially during a volatile break-up. I know a lot of people think there's some violence going on there, but I just don't see it. Maybe I'm being naive, though. What exactly did the ex say Frank did? I've seen it mentioned, but don't recall the events. I hope there's no violence going on in that house... There's so much dysfunction already that if they added DV to the situation, I think I'd actually throw up.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Sorry if this has been discussed but this seems like an interesting comment...why would she put “your brothers wife” in quotations ImageImage

I really believe the fighting is related to Britney not being compassionate with the death of his gpa. I highly doubt frank cheated right when someone important to him was dying...

Also his grandma that Scarlett was named after is absolutely insane. Her husband just passed away and she is still nonstop sharing political memes...

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Joie de Vivre wrote:

You could be right, but if he was violent with her and Alyssa saw, wouldn't she have filed for a protection order of some type? I wouldn't want a violent man around my children, especially during a volatile break-up. I know a lot of people think there's some violence going on there, but I just don't see it. Maybe I'm being naive, though. What exactly did the ex say Frank did? I've seen it mentioned, but don't recall the events. I hope there's no violence going on in that house... There's so much dysfunction already that if they added DV to the situation, I think I'd actually throw up.
You’d THINK there would be a protective order but that doesn’t always happen. He probably put his hands on her and Alyssa saw/found out and gave B an ultimatum. Leave or I call CPS. I could be wrong and this could be reaching but he has all of her photos still up on ig but she deleted every trace of him. That’s what makes me think whatever happened was him.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

New thread viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16512

Edit - apparently I'm unable to lock the thread. Please move to the thread previously linked.
Yes, the YTMD Discord is gone. There's a thread about it in the main discussion forum (probably not one you frequent if you use Tapatalk.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:34 am Image
Sorry if this has been discussed but this seems like an interesting comment...why would she put “your brothers wife” in quotations ImageImage

I really believe the fighting is related to Britney not being compassionate with the death of his gpa. I highly doubt frank cheated right when someone important to him was dying...

Also his grandma that Scarlett was named after is absolutely insane. Her husband just passed away and she is still nonstop sharing political memes...

Maybe he wasn’t cheating while grandpa was dying but maybe that is when she found out. The quotes from Morgan are prob just a quirk - I have family who do weird things like that.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

pikapikachu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:35 am
Joie de Vivre wrote:

You’d THINK there would be a protective order but that doesn’t always happen. He probably put his hands on her and Alyssa saw/found out and gave B an ultimatum. Leave or I call CPS. I could be wrong and this could be reaching but he has all of her photos still up on ig but she deleted every trace of him. That’s what makes me think whatever happened was him.
I think it varies state to state, but the protective order wouldn’t keep frank away from his kids unless he hit her in front of them. And I don’t think B would file a report because she has an image to maintain. People found her marriage license online, they would easily find a police report. Not only that, but she has a good relationship with Frank’s mom so his mom would probably convince her not to file or not to keep him away from his kids. Maybe she agreed to keep it on the DL as long as he hands over the businesses and goes away quietly since she’s all about the money anyway.

I think it’s pretty suspicious how frank has only been going to the house on weekends when the 3 older kids aren’t home. Maybe the kids spilled the beans to ean about whatever happened and now ean doesn’t want frank around his kids?
oracle51495
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oracle51495 »

Dumbledore wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 am
pikapikachu wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:35 am
Joie de Vivre wrote:
I think it varies state to state, but the protective order wouldn’t keep frank away from his kids unless he hit her in front of them. And I don’t think B would file a report because she has an image to maintain. People found her marriage license online, they would easily find a police report. Not only that, but she has a good relationship with Frank’s mom so his mom would probably convince her not to file or not to keep him away from his kids. Maybe she agreed to keep it on the DL as long as he hands over the businesses and goes away quietly since she’s all about the money anyway.

I think it’s pretty suspicious how frank has only been going to the house on weekends when the 3 older kids aren’t home. Maybe the kids spilled the beans to ean about whatever happened and now ean doesn’t want frank around his kids?
This sounds very probable. Aria is old enough to know what's going on, plus there were those clips a while back of Nolan saying "Frank punches people" and Brit just laughed it off. But dang, what a time for the discord to not be working. I went out of town for 3 days and came back to even more tea than before!

But this could also explain why Frank at one point purged pics if ANH from his instagram. Not sure if they're there now or not, it's so hard to keep track of but I definitely remember him removing photos of Aria and Nolan for sure.
amandagrace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandagrace »

Frank has only been going to the house on the weekends that the older kids aren’t home? How are y’all able to pick up on stuff like that? Seriously impressed lol

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Shits going down, but gotta get that money, right Brit?Image

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

mama_atl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama_atl »

Yoooo... I don’t follow Britney very closely. Just check in once in a while... Last I saw, they had kinda sorta “made up” and were acting like they were fine. But now it looks even worse than before... WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

I just noticed he put husband and father back in his bio. They still aren't following each other though.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

In case anyone missed it, a new thread was posted a few days ago.. they just are unable to lock this thread. Go here ~> viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16512
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Britneyandbaby”