EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by knc6812 »

Despite us snarking on Harold, he’s obviously passionate about his military service and loved what he did and he should be commended for that. He’s going to end up resenting Rachel for her making him get out. You can tell he misses it. I feel so sorry for him. I just want to smack her smug little face. You can already see her planning her future as a fancy politicians wife, and how everyone will kiss her feet. The funny thing is, she couldn’t handle criticism of random people on IG and youtube, being a wife to a person in a public office, she and they are going to potentially get ripped to shreds, people are going to find reasons to snark on them and meddle and find stuff to make them look bad. I can’t stand Rachel but I find myself pitying Harold more and more everyday.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by Ld5 »

He even said in the video that he wanted to be a lifer in the military. He really should have stayed there. This political venture is going to ruin them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

knc6812 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:28 pm Despite us snarking on Harold, he’s obviously passionate about his military service and loved what he did and he should be commended for that. He’s going to end up resenting Rachel for her making him get out. You can tell he misses it. I feel so sorry for him. I just want to smack her smug little face. You can already see her planning her future as a fancy politicians wife, and how everyone will kiss her feet. The funny thing is, she couldn’t handle criticism of random people on IG and youtube, being a wife to a person in a public office, she and they are going to potentially get ripped to shreds, people are going to find reasons to snark on them and meddle and find stuff to make them look bad. I can’t stand Rachel but I find myself pitying Harold more and more everyday.
I actually like Harold. He seems to be a kind soul who truly wants to make a difference in the world and to help others. I'm beginning to think more and that he was given an ultimatum. Either he got out of the Army or Rachel would take the boys and leave him. Her and her family make snarky and condescending comments about Harold quite often. They think that Rachel and their family are better than him. She came off to me as very smug throughout their last Vlog. She thinks that everyone is going to worship her and her perfect little family. The Princess is about to find herself knocked off of her perfect pedestal.
zyiradraws
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zyiradraws »

Can you think of any politician who's been filmed butt ass naked cooking food in their parents kitchen? Good luck, Harold

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Also, the beginning of the video was so immature. Her fussing with her shirt and that she doesn’t care because she doesn’t want to wear a bra... Harold commenting that this was an important video... why did they put all that in there before announcing a run for Congress?? That alone would turn off thousands of voters.

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by knc6812 »

If he does manage to win, I hope Rachel realizes that politicians work long hours and it isn’t a job that you can just drop and come home because “my wife can’t handle our 3 kids.” I absolutely see her having a mental breakdown after this third one. 3 kids in general is a lot because you’re outnumbered and add in the hyperactivity, no rules, structure...yeah she’s asking for a mental breakdown
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Yeah. She probably has no idea the crazy hours congressional sessions go to. She's in for a fun time. She complained when he wasn't home by 5 (my husband is in the army and I couldn't tell you the last time he was home by 5 or didn't go to work on a day off. Heck he got up at 2 am when someone called today to go into work even though it's a 4 day holiday). He had such a smooth ride in his military career and she complained so this will be fun to watch. I also don't agree with him using his military uniform as a prop to gain attention about this on Instagram. The military is supposed to remain apolitical (although it hasn't over the last few months but I won't say more than that since it's against the rules) and I hate when anyone basically clickbaits their campaign with service time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just saw his post on Instagram and sent it to my best friend who lives in their district. She said his post has already turned her off and she wouldn’t vote for him. She has a problem with him using the uniform to garner attention and she also has a major problem with his message.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote:Just saw his post on Instagram and sent it to my best friend who lives in their district. She said his post has already turned her off and she wouldn’t vote for him. She has a problem with him using the uniform to garner attention and she also has a major problem with his message.

He’s already deleting comments of those who disagree with what he had to say and are calling him out. He’s also deleting comments that criticize Rachel and her whining while he was in the military. This is going to be interesting to watch.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:07 am
PirateWench8 wrote:Just saw his post on Instagram and sent it to my best friend who lives in their district. She said his post has already turned her off and she wouldn’t vote for him. She has a problem with him using the uniform to garner attention and she also has a major problem with his message.

He’s already deleting comments of those who disagree with what he had to say and are calling him out. He’s also deleting comments that criticize Rachel and her whining while he was in the military. This is going to be interesting to watch.

IG--> I'm grateful for my 9.5 years in the military, but months ago, God started weighing on my heart and leading me down another path.

I agree, this is going to be interesting to watch with the background in the state of Georgia. Why wouldn't he run for a state representative position first? I am looking forward to see who is backing him in this congressional race...if he gets that far. Is he running in GA-6. A district that is moving more towards a blue district. These congressional races are not without cost so I don't know why at his age he wouldn't go get some work and life experiences first while working in politics.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Going to leave this gem here

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ld5 wrote:Going to leave this gem here

Sounds about right. My husband always says that he has been active duty for x number of years and then that he did 4 years at west point. Yes USMA is rigorous but it's not the same as being active duty. There's a reason that the 4 years there doesn't count towards time in service until you reach a certain point. Is ranger school hard? Yes but he never actually used it. He had cushy jobs his whole 5 years. He started his career at west point working with the baseball team. Then went to bolc and ranger school. When he finally made it to his first unit, he stayed there for like a year before kissing enough ass to get the job at the old guard. Some of his classmates deployed multiple times in the amount of time that he did nothing. It's all for show and Rachel complained about it the whole time (I've heard it from mutual friends that it was even worse not on camera)

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:28 pm

Sounds about right. My husband always says that he has been active duty for x number of years and then that he did 4 years at west point. Yes USMA is rigorous but it's not the same as being active duty. There's a reason that the 4 years there doesn't count towards time in service until you reach a certain point. Is ranger school hard? Yes but he never actually used it. He had cushy jobs his whole 5 years. He started his career at west point working with the baseball team. Then went to bolc and ranger school. When he finally made it to his first unit, he stayed there for like a year before kissing enough ass to get the job at the old guard. Some of his classmates deployed multiple times in the amount of time that he did nothing. It's all for show and Rachel complained about it the whole time (I've heard it from mutual friends that it was even worse not on camera)

Can’t agree with this more. The “I served my country for 9.5 years” is such a joke and my husband laughed so hard. He’s a tab chaser but doesn’t actually want to put in the work or sacrifice. Not to mention how the hell did he convince them to give him months off for Everest? That wouldn’t happen to anyone that I know. He’s always given special privileges and held to less of a standard. Nothing says courageous like chasing a desk job after your ranger tab 🤣
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:

Can’t agree with this more. The “I served my country for 9.5 years” is such a joke and my husband laughed so hard. He’s a tab chaser but doesn’t actually want to put in the work or sacrifice. Not to mention how the hell did he convince them to give him months off for Everest? That wouldn’t happen to anyone that I know. He’s always given special privileges and held to less of a standard. Nothing says courageous like chasing a desk job after your ranger tab Image
That time is super easy to take as a LT doing what he was. There are so many of them and they're easily replaced especially when you're not really doing anything.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

dramallama429 wrote:

Can’t agree with this more. The “I served my country for 9.5 years” is such a joke and my husband laughed so hard. He’s a tab chaser but doesn’t actually want to put in the work or sacrifice. Not to mention how the hell did he convince them to give him months off for Everest? That wouldn’t happen to anyone that I know. He’s always given special privileges and held to less of a standard. Nothing says courageous like chasing a desk job after your ranger tab Image
He freaking got a tomb guard position without meeting their minimum height requirement. I want to know how he kept getting all these lucky breaks. Never saw a minute of combat yet he acts like he fought for 9.5 years. He's a joke

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:28 am
dramallama429 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:28 pm Sounds about right. My husband always says that he has been active duty for x number of years and then that he did 4 years at west point. Yes USMA is rigorous but it's not the same as being active duty. There's a reason that the 4 years there doesn't count towards time in service until you reach a certain point. Is ranger school hard? Yes but he never actually used it. He had cushy jobs his whole 5 years. He started his career at west point working with the baseball team. Then went to bolc and ranger school. When he finally made it to his first unit, he stayed there for like a year before kissing enough ass to get the job at the old guard. Some of his classmates deployed multiple times in the amount of time that he did nothing. It's all for show and Rachel complained about it the whole time (I've heard it from mutual friends that it was even worse not on camera)

That time is super easy to take as a LT doing what he was. There are so many of them and they're easily replaced especially when you're not really doing anything.

True. My husband and his friends never got that though (probably because they didn’t have cushy jobs like Harold) but they would never ask for it anyway because they’re not entitled pricks 🤣
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:28 am
dramallama429 wrote: Can’t agree with this more. The “I served my country for 9.5 years” is such a joke and my husband laughed so hard. He’s a tab chaser but doesn’t actually want to put in the work or sacrifice. Not to mention how the hell did he convince them to give him months off for Everest? That wouldn’t happen to anyone that I know. He’s always given special privileges and held to less of a standard. Nothing says courageous like chasing a desk job after your ranger tab Image

True. My husband and his friends never got that though (probably because they didn’t have cushy jobs like Harold) but they would never ask for it anyway because they’re not entitled pricks Image
My husband could never which is why he has almost 100 days of leave to use within the next year. Sadly his job now is super demanding so I'm sure a lot of it will be wasted. But he has been in high paced units his whole time in the army so far.

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Screenshot_20210405-170130_Instagram.jpg
His pants are soaked. That is disgusting!!! Maybe I am the odd mom out but I would have changed him immediately and delt with either and fussy kid for the day or a kid who went right back asleep. And Herold wants to run for Congress and Rachel is posting stuff like that, his opponents will eat him alive as a neglectful parent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:17 am

Can’t agree with this more. The “I served my country for 9.5 years” is such a joke and my husband laughed so hard. He’s a tab chaser but doesn’t actually want to put in the work or sacrifice. Not to mention how the hell did he convince them to give him months off for Everest? That wouldn’t happen to anyone that I know. He’s always given special privileges and held to less of a standard. Nothing says courageous like chasing a desk job after your ranger tab 🤣
My husband laughed to. My husband who actually did serve 10 years and did see combat in Afghanistan nearly 20 years ago said that Harold was nothing but a kiss ass little prick who always got his way. He says if he doesn't think that his political opponents aren't going to use his false statements against him about the actual amount of time he's served and the videos where Rachel was whining while he was at work with the Old Guard he needs to leave Fantasy Land and return to reality with the rest of us.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I commented on their IG dory showing Rachael's belly. I said coming from a political family I would advise you not to show Rachael's stomach. He responded he wants to show he's real and transparent. I said you can be real and transparent with dignity. Sorry, it looked like her shirt was just too small. He's not going anywhere in politics. He has to put on his big boy pants and he is just not ready to do that.

Return to “A-H”