EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

knc6812
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by knc6812 »

She’s insufferable. Wanting to change doctors because they don’t boo-hoo with you and throw you a pity party because you have such bad back pain?? This woman is on another level of entitled. If I remember correctly, previous doctors told her to go to physical therapy, do specific exercises for her back and to hold off on getting pregnant as it seems to exacerbate it. Did she listen to any of them? Nope. Went to physical therapy for one day and we never heard of it again. If you repeatedly ignore medical advice and then whine about it, no doctors are going to have any sympathy for you or take you seriously. She’s insane if she thinks she can switch doctors this late. Most clinics don’t want new patients coming in past 20 weeks.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: EarlsFamilyVlogs: Baby #3, No Jobs, no Money! Hey Mom, watch the kids for me! | Part 2

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

As I had mentioned before, I had four kids in 6 years. After my first, I felt I did not have the luxury to boohoo about back pain and all the pregnancy issues. I had babies and toddlers to tend to. Now I had an almost 10 lb baby, then an over 10 pound baby (induced two days early). My last twin were induced 1 week early (8lbs 11oz)and 2 1/2 (8lbs 4oz)weeks early because my doctor did not want me to have another 10+ baby. My OB and pediatrician were all on the same page. Was I uncomfortable carrying big babies of course, but my concern was the baby's health.
I switched doctors from my first because she insisted I was not having a big baby and did not give me an episiotomy and I tore into my rectum wall. Recovery was horrible. She also leaned against the wall my entire delivery. When she asked my husband if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord he said what will you get paid for then. She just had no bedside manner.
Sorry for the personal story.
Rachel has been told how to take care of her body and she has not. She can't manage the two boys she has. Three is harder than two. That was my hardest adjustment. Three kids newborn, 2 years old, and 3 1/2. I see a meltdown after she has this boy and it will be like Cullen and Katie, they will blame everything on the baby. Not that Harold left a good job in the service, not that she did not wait to have the baby, not that maybe they got themselves over their heads with having another baby and buying the new fancy house.
The one good thing about our paths in life is we can chose to change paths. She and Harold want a big family, but that's just not an attainable goal for them. They are being selfish at the expense of the boys they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Switching OB doctors at 32 weeks or 38 weeks. :? She doesn't want to go full term and is trying to say her back pain as a reason to be induced. I get the impression her doctor may not go along with her plan or her back pain is not a medical reason to being induced. I hope her physician watches her vlogs and she may get a better picture of Rachael. Her OB doctor may not be too upset if she switches to another physician due to her being shown in a negative light in public, however, I doubt many physicians would want to accept a patient at 38 weeks for several reasons. This conversation with her physician should have remained private.
People don't understand her drama since she doesn't appear to cope well...and also chooses to have a larger family. I appreciate all the responses or comments since I hadn't realized it has been recommended she go to PT for her back discomfort or even hold off future pregnancies due to her physical health. Her physician made a correct assumption due to her severe back pain, this would be her last pregnancy.
knc6812
Talker
Talker

Unread post by knc6812 »

Yeah there’s no way Harold would let this pregnancy be the last one for her. Gotta pop out that baby girl no matter what a trained Medical Professional says! Someone called her out on whining about her back while there are people who struggle to get pregnant. Whoever that was deserves a medal, she needs to be brought down to planet Earth instead of Planet Rachel.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

knc6812 wrote:Yeah there’s no way Harold would let this pregnancy be the last one for her. Gotta pop out that baby girl no matter what a trained Medical Professional says! Someone called her out on whining about her back while there are people who struggle to get pregnant. Whoever that was deserves a medal, she needs to be brought down to planet Earth instead of Planet Rachel.
And she still played the victim card

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

Her back is completely fixable, I remember when she went to the doctor and said what her diagnosis was a few years ago and it is the same thing my ex had. One day he couldn't get up off the couch after years of terrible back pain and complaining. I took him to an orthopedic doctor, the minute the doctor looked at him he knew exactly what was wrong and did an MRI to confirm it, he was in surgery the next day and was a completely different person the next day pain free. That was 20 yrs ago and he is still good. I remember commenting that to her on that vlog, that the recovery is quick from the surgery and it's really common because it's pretty much the same thing everyone gets with the degenerative disc issue. Why she doesn't take care of her health is beyond me. The longer she lets the discs degenerate in her back the less repairable the damage is and there will be one day that she will not be able to walk. She will be drugged up on pain pills and her life will spiral more out of control than it already is. The same thing with her hand issue, remember she broke it on vacation in the jungle a few years back. Then said they found a tumor on her bone, she has never followed up to have that fixed either. I too had the same thing happen but it was on my finger. My finger just broke one morning while getting out of bed and barely hitting it on my headboard. It was discovered that I had a tumor on my bone right above the break which caused the bone to be weak, I had surgery to remove the tumor, wore a cast for 6 weeks and now all is good. That was 5 yrs ago. Is she scared of doctors?? I completely understand her doctor being concerned enough to ask her if this is her last baby. The doctor is probably thinking WTF would you put yourself in continuous pain for 9 or more months by continuing to have kids the way you complain about it. IF IT HURTS THAT BAD, GET IT FIXED. I swear Rachael makes me want to slap sense into her sometimes.
Whyjustwhyyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Whyjustwhyyy »

I don't feel sorry for her at all. Does her back hurt? I'm sure it does. But she makes no effort to fix it & instead just keeps getting knocked up. If it were really that bad, she'd take a year off from baby making & take care of it. (Cut to Harold worrying about how much sex he might miss out on during the recovery.) And she went on that ridiculous vacation (during a pandemic) & completely disregarded prenatal care until way into her pregnancy. Now she wants to cry because the doctor isn't going to overlook protocol and just go ahead and induce her without any kind of medical necessity? "I'mma have to do what's best for the baby" (unless that means not laying on my back). Or is that the plan - just keep laying on her back in hopes that it will put the baby in enough distress that it truly becomes medically necessary to induce? "There's just literally nothing I can do..." Except maybe be responsible & take care of your own medical conditions before you get pregnant again? Ugh...she disgusts me.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

These 2 truly need to be humbled. They think they are gods greatest gift to this earth and that having a million kids is doing the world a favor. They think they’re going to make it rich in politics and they have the biggest egos. The entitlement keeps growing and they’re becoming more and more insufferable. I believe rachel was always this way but now has turned Harold into that which is super disappointing. I know everyone thinks it’s Harold who wants the girl so bad but it’s Rachel too. There’s zero reason to take a healthy baby out of a healthy mom just because the moms back hurts. What happened to the “iLl Go ThRoUgH aLl ThE pAiN tO hAvE a BiG fAmIlY!!!”

Rachel if you’re looking for your sign to stop having kids, this is IT. not that you haven’t had enough signs already when you only had Leo and couldn’t even take care of him.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Their vlogs have become unbearable with all the screeching.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:42 am Their vlogs have become unbearable with all the screeching.

Add a baby to this mix, it will compound all the chaos. They really need to work on a routine and filming less rambunctious behavior. The most rambunctious one is Harold.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:50 pm
Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:42 am Their vlogs have become unbearable with all the screeching.

Add a baby to this mix, it will compound all the chaos. They really need to work on a routine and filming less rambunctious behavior. The most rambunctious one is Harold.
Rachel already has three boys two little boys and one big one. I find myself not making it through their entire vlogs anymore. I can't stand the constant chaos, screaming and yelling. I have five kids and mine don't make half the noise that their two do and I have two girls, lol! There is no discipline in that house at all and Harold seems to enjoy nothing more than to get them riled up as much as he can.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Called it that he was getting into politics. He should really start at a smaller local level instead of trying to go straight for congress.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:44 am Called it that he was getting into politics. He should really start at a smaller local level instead of trying to go straight for congress.

Is he running for an elective office? I didn't see anything posted other than a secret type meet up.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote:
Sunshineee9 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:44 am Called it that he was getting into politics. He should really start at a smaller local level instead of trying to go straight for congress.

Is he running for an elective office? I didn't see anything posted other than a secret type meet up.
Yeah. They posted a 20 minute video about it on YouTube. He's been putting feelers out for a congressional run

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Just watched the video. So I wonder did they delete the video where Rachel was crying and carrying on about being home alone with Leo while Harold was standing guard at the coffin of President Bush during his viewing? I like how he mentioned that moment while making today's video. I believe it did mean a lot to him and he should be proud of it, but his wife and her attitude about it at the time turned me and many others off. I like a lot of what Harold had to say. I'm afraid though he's to nice and will get gobbled up by other politicians and will be ripped to shreds. His entire life will be put under a microscope and they're going to criticize everything about him and his family. I hope he really thought this out before he decided to pursue this current path that he is leading their family on.
espressoplease
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by espressoplease »

It’ll be interesting to see how they respond to the criticism they’re likely to get. Are they going to brush off all negative comments as “satan is just trying to get us down” like they always have in the past. No no, those reactions to you are not satan, they’re real people with real experiences and real opinions. And how could it be, they don’t worship at your feet?! I wonder if this experience will be humbling for them at all, or if they’re going to insist on maintaining this idea that they’re the greatest things to grace the world
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

I mean the fact that he's going straight for Congress shows you how humble they are.
Also, does this bring them any income unless he gets elected?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Two things come to mind...

Josh Duggar (look what happened to him when he stepped into politics)

If they flipped out over death threats of Leo as a baby, what are they going to do when this happens with Harolds new job?

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Ld5 wrote:Two things come to mind...

If they flipped out over death threats of Leo as a baby, what are they going to do when this happens with Harolds new job?

Omg have I found another Duggar snarker on here?! ImageImage

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

haterade wrote:
Ld5 wrote:Two things come to mind...

Omg have I found another Duggar snarker on here?! ImageImage

Bwahahahaha... maybe Image

I mean, Josh was a creep before politics but I also think his “country boy” naivety led him to the bad side of politics... I don’t think Harold has it in him to last there honestly. They’re all corrupt in some way.

Return to “A-H”