The Dad Challenge Podcast

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

The Dad Challenge Podcast

Unread post by Hyacinth »

Has anyone else watched this guy? (Is it okay to post about a YT guy, rather than a Mom?). I watched a couple of his videos around the time that the stuff blew up around the Stauffers, but felt really uncomfortable about the anger. I see that he's still posting videos about them - he's totally obsessed right?. One of the things that he said he was totally against was how Huxley was used, but he's now happy to use Huxley for content for his channel?
Purplehibiscus
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Dad Challenge Podcast

Unread post by Purplehibiscus »

I agree.. he seems as narcissistic as most other people on YouTube. He recently talked about Myka’s cooking episode, and was super annoying. Myka’s video in itself was super hilarious, but his commentary and fake laugh were completely unnecessary.

He is totally making money off Huxley just like the Stauffer’s. Basically turning into something (he says) he hates. And also, he’s super preachy.

This guy definitely deserves a thread of his own.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

After his third video on Myka and her family popped up in my recommended I automatically thought this guy is a kook. He's clearly using her name for views, subs, and money. It's annoying. I've never watched Myka but I obviously heard about her adoption craziness so I watched his first video on the situation. The fact that he keeps making videos on this girl is slightly obsessive.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

He just popped up as recommended for me. He seems nice though? Im basing off video more bombshells about james and myka from a close contact. Who knows what to think. But it seems legit to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

So his latest video is titled, “James Stauffer Finally Breaks His Silence” or something like that. Does anyone know what it’s about? I don’t want to give DCP a view because I think he is creepy, but I want the Stauffer goss. :?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

charliema16 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:26 am So his latest video is titled, “James Stauffer Finally Breaks His Silence” or something like that. Does anyone know what it’s about? I don’t want to give DCP a view because I think he is creepy, but I want the Stauffer goss. :?
If you just want the tea, see @18:00 mark and couple minutes after. Basically James is commenting that DCP is taking advantage on their situation ''false allegations for clout''. Nothing much really but DPC is having an erection because of it :D

I totally understand the other detailing channels that do not want to comment on this thing and keep their channels drama free. They are there to do detailing videos not to gossip. The detail geek doesn't even want to respond to DCP anymore because he keeps begging him to address this even though he has made it clear that he doesn't want to partake in any drama.

DCP sounded so unhinged. He basically admitted that he is doing this to Stauffers because they are an easy target ( :roll: ) and he was challenging James for amateur boxing match. Like that would solve anything :roll: He makes no sense and it sounds more like personal vendetta for him rather than fighting for justice. DCP has been talking about his own trauma and abandonment so I think he takes this personally and tries to justify his actions by ''fighting for Huxley''.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

I don't understand the reasons for not liking this guy. Hes funny to me and keeping this relevant for one directed towards the garage channel and 2 for if Myka comes back to youtube. He even said he was requesting detail geek but said he knows he doesnt do drama or whatever so maybe he is a little obsessive. Idk maybe im missing something but i like his videos on the subject and he does do other videos... but people are interested in this subject so those are obviously the larger viewed videos. Ill add about the boxing he offered to give the money to Huxley... he said that bc Myka and Jim know where he is and could get it to him... which that poor baby boy got absolutely nothing from all the exploitation that Myka and James did financially... He blurs Huxley and calls him H. So is he really exploiting Huxley or is he trying to exploit copy cat narcissist Jimmer and get his garage channel down?

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Okay so he popped up in my recommended again but instead this video was about the SacconeJolys. I'm currently watching it and wow he brings up some great points about this family and why family vloggers are toxic. I guess I shouldn't judge based on the first video I saw of him talking about Myka and the subsequent videos with her name in the title. He raises awareness for the issues about family vloggers and I like that a lot. I used to LOVE family vloggers until I realized how narcissistic and fake they are. This guy really puts things into perspective and I appreciate that.
NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

I hope he goes after BBL and a Kassady Bingham next for using their dead babies pictures for gain. They are disgusting and deserved to be dragged for it.

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

NotAboutThePasta wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:25 pm I hope he goes after BBL and a Kassady Bingham next for using their dead babies pictures for gain. They are disgusting and deserved to be dragged for it.

He's got a list that he's making to dig up dirt on family vlogers. He just found a site that can pull analytics of family vlogers and the ones he pulled where they exploit a teenage daughter and personal stuff... They were very icky.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

I really like what Josh has been doing lately. I hope that he continues down this path that he is on, with fact checked and data driven points about the dangers of these family vloggers. I understand that the snark on Myka and Bri bring people to the channel, but when it goes too far it begins to devalue the points he is trying to make. We all love some trash talking, but wouldn't want his message to get lost like these yummy mummy's morals.

He is on the right track right now with the exposing of child grooming/exploitation and even the predatory MLMs these women are scamming people with. I hope everyone in his comments points him in the right direction with the serious offenders and doesn't spam his inbox with silly gossip about Liza's copycat home decor and Emily Norris doing too many sponsorships.

Side note...I am sure most people will disagree with me, but I just have to bitch for a minute. It disgusts me that some people on here continue to trash Brittany Boren Leach in regards to her late son and I hope Josh will stay far away from this topic.

You think her extensions look dumb? Sure. You think she spends too much money on cheap decor? Okay. But keep her deceased child's name off a gossip site. You might feel like she profited or whatnot after he passed, but it's just as gross to sit on here and continue to talk about it. Just my two cents.

Overall, I just am really excited that DCP seems to be taking off and his message is getting heard. Because as much fun as it is to sit on here and talk shit about these crazy women, these vloggers are causing damage to their children, and some large scale change really needs to happen soon before it gets really out of hand.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

hscheer10 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:39 am Okay so he popped up in my recommended again but instead this video was about the SacconeJolys. I'm currently watching it and wow he brings up some great points about this family and why family vloggers are toxic. I guess I shouldn't judge based on the first video I saw of him talking about Myka and the subsequent videos with her name in the title. He raises awareness for the issues about family vloggers and I like that a lot. I used to LOVE family vloggers until I realized how narcissistic and fake they are. This guy really puts things into perspective and I appreciate that.
I'm not usually a fan off the Saconejolys, but I really liked their latest vlog about why they let their son wear a dress. It was really heartfelt and genuine.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Smokey glow
Cruel world happy mind
Drew gooden
Tiffany ferg
Jordan theresa
Michael persad
Angelika oles
Gunnartv

In case you're reading this Josh... or if someone has social media and can send this to him...

You mentioned you wanted to collaborate with Stephanie Lange to bring awareness to the family vlogger world. These are a few more youtubers that have made videos against family vloggers.

Smokey glow is a makeup channel but she does a lot commentary as well. She has a degree in social work and often states that getting children off youtube is her biggest passion in life and alludes to wanting to be apart of some potential lawmaking or large scale change. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

I love Josh for what he does, I just watched the collab he did, where he really got into analytics and blew everyone’s minds. I just worry he’s getting into some dark territory, the bowels of YT. He’s said his wife does not like what he’s doing, and I feel for her because there are some wackos out there. I don’t want him putting himself or his family at risk. A lot of these families suck, but there’s not much anyone can do on their own.

honeybunny921
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by honeybunny921 »

Tweedles3 wrote:I love Josh for what he does, I just watched the collab he did, where he really got into analytics and blew everyone’s minds. I just worry he’s getting into some dark territory, the bowels of YT. He’s said his wife does not like what he’s doing, and I feel for her because there are some wackos out there. I don’t want him putting himself or his family at risk. A lot of these families suck, but there’s not much anyone can do on their own.

He said he needed the YTMD groups help. It is very dangerous grounds and YT doesn’t like when their money is being messed with...that when they actually do their jobs (Image).

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

honeybunny921 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:06 pm
Tweedles3 wrote:I love Josh for what he does, I just watched the collab he did, where he really got into analytics and blew everyone’s minds. I just worry he’s getting into some dark territory, the bowels of YT. He’s said his wife does not like what he’s doing, and I feel for her because there are some wackos out there. I don’t want him putting himself or his family at risk. A lot of these families suck, but there’s not much anyone can do on their own.

He said he needed the YTMD groups help. It is very dangerous grounds and YT doesn’t like when their money is being messed with...that when they actually do their jobs (Image).

But wait, didn't he put one of the YTMD users on blast in a channel on his video? Didn't hide her username or anything? And now he wants people from this site to help?
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

OnAPlaydate wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:31 pm

But wait, didn't he put one of the YTMD users on blast in a channel on his video? Didn't hide her username or anything? And now he wants people from this site to help?
Yes. He did. And I’m about to upset a few people with my wall of text. But I don’t like him, never have, I tried to. I watched several videos. He sets off all of the bells and sirens that alarm me to fakery and fraud. I’d rather watch Tara Henderson rub lotion on her boring ass belly than support Josh. I will never, and could never, stand behind that man. He is derogatory, he flip flops on important issues, he does a lot of talking but gets nothing done. Especially for someone with such a following. A few vloggers have stopped using their kids. Cool. They are pleasing their guru boss man and getting subs by saying “look at me, I’m doing what I’m supposed to now”. He comes off as so fake to me. The video about Gabby really ticks me off. Which I still have the video. I have it saved for some of the things said.. The only reason it was deleted was because people begged him to, I’m sure. As I seen the comments. People weren’t happy. We are talking about Gabbys dad admired to taking a payday to stay away from her. Gabby didn’t want that video up from the very beginning. She didn’t want her dad to talk to Josh at all. But he did. Yet, here goes Josh digging for information. Like he was trying to get the secrets to the family. It sounded like he was trying to read a diary or unlock the secrets of family vlogging. “Tell me the dirt”. He said that. The ex husband claims mental and physical abuse on Gabby. Like she’s treated “like a real life Cinderella”. That Gabby is slapped if they have to re-record, called a bitch, and other really far out crap. If she’s slapped around by her mom between retakes that is absolutely sad and disgusting but there is no proof of it. Not on the vlogs or anywhere else. I don’t buy it, I just don’t. Some of it, like airing her real last name... why?? Just, why??? If they are so scared of predators... they just helped them out. But he incriminates himself a lot. Even admitted he was sued by a lawyer he hired. I’m not a law student, but I do know enough law that a lawyer would probably only sue if they were lied to or otherwise made to look ridiculous. I’m actually trying to find the lawsuit. Even though the video was taken down after 24 hours, I am fired up about it. Because the video wasn’t just up for 24 hours, it had a countdown, it was planned over a length of time. It wasn’t taken down until people rightly stood up and voiced their opinions. Gabby, nor her dads best interest was at heart. Josh wanted the scoop, the 411, he wants the views. This wasn’t a life stream. He had this ready to go for awhile. He puts down so many people on his quest. He goes after anyone who he thinks is opposition. I actually don’t even watch the Weiss life. Not until I went looking for what the content looked like. If we want to take action, we definitely can. So. I’ve decided to do so, and will be sharing plans that don’t break the rules here, or TOS on other platforms in a simple way. He is making money off the backs of those kids. It’s pretty much gross. If he wanted to protect anyone, she would not have been doxxed. And that’s just one of the major flaws.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

[/quote]But wait, didn't he put one of the YTMD users on blast in a channel on his video? Didn't hide her username or anything? And now he wants people from this site to help?[/quote]

Yes, me.
I received threatening messages from his fans. He insulted me but agreed with me on every point I made about him.
In the same video he was covertly mocking people who write on this forum, he then deleted the video (which I had saved).
Watch out for this guy.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

PhreePanda wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:26 pm
OnAPlaydate wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Yes. He did. And I’m about to upset a few people with my wall of text. But I don’t like him, never have, I tried to. I watched several videos. He sets off all of the bells and sirens that alarm me to fakery and fraud. I’d rather watch Tara Henderson rub lotion on her boring ass belly than support Josh. I will never, and could never, stand behind that man. He is derogatory, he flip flops on important issues, he does a lot of talking but gets nothing done. Especially for someone with such a following. A few vloggers have stopped using their kids. Cool. They are pleasing their guru boss man and getting subs by saying “look at me, I’m doing what I’m supposed to now”. He comes off as so fake to me. The video about Gabby really ticks me off. Which I still have the video. I have it saved for some of the things said.. The only reason it was deleted was because people begged him to, I’m sure. As I seen the comments. People weren’t happy. We are talking about Gabbys dad admired to taking a payday to stay away from her. Gabby didn’t want that video up from the very beginning. She didn’t want her dad to talk to Josh at all. But he did. Yet, here goes Josh digging for information. Like he was trying to get the secrets to the family. It sounded like he was trying to read a diary or unlock the secrets of family vlogging. “Tell me the dirt”. He said that. The ex husband claims mental and physical abuse on Gabby. Like she’s treated “like a real life Cinderella”. That Gabby is slapped if they have to re-record, called a bitch, and other really far out crap. If she’s slapped around by her mom between retakes that is absolutely sad and disgusting but there is no proof of it. Not on the vlogs or anywhere else. I don’t buy it, I just don’t. Some of it, like airing her real last name... why?? Just, why??? If they are so scared of predators... they just helped them out. But he incriminates himself a lot. Even admitted he was sued by a lawyer he hired. I’m not a law student, but I do know enough law that a lawyer would probably only sue if they were lied to or otherwise made to look ridiculous. I’m actually trying to find the lawsuit. Even though the video was taken down after 24 hours, I am fired up about it. Because the video wasn’t just up for 24 hours, it had a countdown, it was planned over a length of time. It wasn’t taken down until people rightly stood up and voiced their opinions. Gabby, nor her dads best interest was at heart. Josh wanted the scoop, the 411, he wants the views. This wasn’t a life stream. He had this ready to go for awhile. He puts down so many people on his quest. He goes after anyone who he thinks is opposition. I actually don’t even watch the Weiss life. Not until I went looking for what the content looked like. If we want to take action, we definitely can. So. I’ve decided to do so, and will be sharing plans that don’t break the rules here, or TOS on other platforms in a simple way. He is making money off the backs of those kids. It’s pretty much gross. If he wanted to protect anyone, she would not have been doxxed. And that’s just one of the major flaws.
I don't watch the Weiss Life either, but the DCP had no right at all to air that vlog when he was well aware that Gabrielle did not want it done. It's about his ego now, rather than trying to right the wrongs against the kids/ young people.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Emily81 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:44 am
But wait, didn't he put one of the YTMD users on blast in a channel on his video? Didn't hide her username or anything? And now he wants people from this site to help?[/quote]

Yes, me.
I received threatening messages from his fans. He insulted me but agreed with me on every point I made about him.
In the same video he was covertly mocking people who write on this forum, he then deleted the video (which I had saved).
Watch out for this guy.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
[/quote] That’s another thing I could really go on about. When someone uses clout for such things, regardless if he asked them to go for you. It is harassment and bullying. He showed your mane on purpose. I’m sorry that happened to you. I’m fully prepared for the consequences of that happening to me as well.

It’s a tactic to shut anyone up that isn’t his stan.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”