Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

TITLE CREDIT: IVFwarrior

Previous:

viewtopic.php?f=255&t=16425

In the middle
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by In the middle »

A countdown ticker for heart surgery? Please. It’s not a fucking Disneyland trip!!
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

No Alex, Alex likes to sleep. Image

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

I feel so impossibly sad for that little girl, she’s already been put through unnecessary pain (having her face slashed with no anaesthetic) and discomfort (being starved and having her tube removed and inserted), all at the hands of those two fucking idiots she had the misfortune of being born to.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Newest video..... My eyes couldn't stop rolling.
First off, I though unicorn was was doing soooooooooo well that they were able to push back surgery. Now we start out with the poor kid struggling to breath, covered in sweat again, then pukes so hard she pukes out her tube mid feed. So the stop the feed and keep the tube out till the next feed. At 5 months her movement is still so rigid. I know she's going to have delays, but they seem to only be focusing on feeding and nothing else. You wonder if the lack of nutrition has caused brain damage.

Then a whole sepal about "how Alex feels." Showing how it's all about Alex. It's OK to have feelings, BUT hers come before anyone in the family. To them putting the poor kid in a position that she's clearly uncomfortable so she moves till she gets into a comfortable position and the move her again for their own entertainment laughing at her and yelling in her face.
Beebee405
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Beebee405 »

Seriously? It wasn’t THAT funny Image
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Beebee405 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:25 pm Image
Seriously? It wasn’t THAT funny Image
All while laughing and screaming "VICTORY" in the poor kid's face. An attentive parent, and from the sounds and looks of it grandparents, would see the look on the poor kid's face and stop.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

A part of me wishes cassie would SCREAM and cry every time Phil laughs. I HATE HIS LAUGH!!!
MackM
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MackM »

Dani_465 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:21 pm A part of me wishes cassie would SCREAM and cry every time Phil laughs. I HATE HIS LAUGH!!!
Yes! It sounds so fake! A true laugh is infectious but his sounds like he’s acting. It’s loud and obnoxious.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

CONSTANTLY CHANGING...Ups and Downs Before Surgery

Starting from 6:00.
Phil makes valid point: '' it's not necessarily how she gets it, it's just that she gets it.'' AMEN PHIL, AT LEAST YOU ARE GETTING IT !!!
Look at Alex's body language, it is very telling. She is saying yeah but she's shaking her head. There is a clear inconsistency there,
and there is a cut at 6:09. And the weird ''sorry'' head shake and smile on top of that. I'm not sure what she means or what she's up to but I'm sure she is trying to fool Phil some way.

Next day (at 10:57) Alex is having a hard day. ''heightened emotions'' as Phil put it. Now I wonder why would that be? I certainly hope it is because Phil finally put his foot down and made sure that Cassidy is fed and didn't let Alex play her games?! I cannot but see those 2 incidents connected.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Kataja wrote:

Phil makes valid point: '' it's not necessarily how she gets it, it's just that she gets it.'' AMEN PHIL, AT LEAST YOU ARE GETTING IT !!!
Look at Alex's body language, it is very telling. She is saying yeah but she's shaking her head. There is a clear inconsistency there,
and there is a cut at 6:09. And the weird ''sorry'' head shake and smile on top of that. I'm not sure what she means or what she's up to but I'm sure she is trying to fool Phil some way.

Next day (at 10:57) Alex is having a hard day. ''heightened emotions'' as Phil put it. Now I wonder why would that be? I certainly hope it is because Phil finally put his foot down and made sure that Cassidy is fed and didn't let Alex play her games?! I cannot but see those 2 incidents connected.
This is pretty old footage but filling in with Alex’s Instagram, they worked with the nutritionist who suggested the continuous feeds at night. This call sounds like it’s with the cardiac team to see if that was okay and they said sure as long as she’s still getting the 960mls a day and is on a monitor during the continuous feeds at night. Phil’s “valid point” is based on what the nutritionist and cards team advised. I don’t think there’s some big conspiracy here by Alex to starve her child. They are clearly working on a plan with experts and we saw the phone call there approving it. Alex was clearly there figuring out the plan to spread of the 960mls she was already getting differently so she can keep it down. Plus from Alex’s Instagram, she said Cassidy has been doing better and gaining weight since implementing those changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

When Kinsley asked for a cookie saying we have been good today and got a no, i felt so sad

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Maite5 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:24 am When Kinsley asked for a cookie saying we have been good today and got a no, i felt so sad

The only silver lining in a poor little innocent baby needing to be in hospital for major surgery, is that her older sisters might get a one-week reprieve from their crazy, controlling, mean mother. Hopefully Phil or one of the grandparents will give them a goddamn cookie and some love.
Beebee405
Amateur
Amateur

Tiger27 wrote:
Kataja wrote:

This is pretty old footage but filling in with Alex’s Instagram, they worked with the nutritionist who suggested the continuous feeds at night. This call sounds like it’s with the cardiac team to see if that was okay and they said sure as long as she’s still getting the 960mls a day and is on a monitor during the continuous feeds at night. Phil’s “valid point” is based on what the nutritionist and cards team advised. I don’t think there’s some big conspiracy here by Alex to starve her child. They are clearly working on a plan with experts and we saw the phone call there approving it. Alex was clearly there figuring out the plan to spread of the 960mls she was already getting differently so she can keep it down. Plus from Alex’s Instagram, she said Cassidy has been doing better and gaining weight since implementing those changes.

Her breast milk fetish and smug distain for formula has absolutely crippled this baby’s opportunity to gain weight before surgery. Had she been on super power formula all this time, she would be in such a better position right now.
Alex has NOT been following the doctors orders anyways. We’ve seen this happen several times.

Their channel should be called
Alex Knows Best
Beebee405
Amateur
Amateur

Magarel12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Magarel12 »

Preacher Phil is back !

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

MackM wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:11 pm
Dani_465 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:21 pm A part of me wishes cassie would SCREAM and cry every time Phil laughs. I HATE HIS LAUGH!!!
Yes! It sounds so fake! A true laugh is infectious but his sounds like he’s acting. It’s loud and obnoxious.
Seriously! It’s like what’s up with the high pitched girly squeal. Obnoxious is an understatement. It’s like pleaaaaaase for the love of God, get a new laugh.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Maite5 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:24 am When Kinsley asked for a cookie saying we have been good today and got a no, i felt so sad

Me,too.KInsley was agreeable,but i felt like it was bc she knew she had to be.

Lots of prayers going up for baby C for her surg. tomorrow!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Tiger27 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:57 am
Kataja wrote:

I probably wasn't quite clear with what I meant. My point was that she is so obsessed with breastfeeding that she can't handle the disappointment that her unicorn breast milk isn't enough to cure Cassidy. She isn't intentionally trying to starve Cassidy but her obsession with breastfeeding and clearly having this attitude of ''breast is best'' has made her try her hardest to make breast feeding work, unfortunately at Cassidy's expense.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Kataja wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:47 pm
Tiger27 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:57 am
Kataja wrote:

I probably wasn't quite clear with what I meant. My point was that she is so obsessed with breastfeeding that she can't handle the disappointment that her unicorn breast milk isn't enough to cure Cassidy. She isn't intentionally trying to starve Cassidy but her obsession with breastfeeding and clearly having this attitude of ''breast is best'' has made her try her hardest to make breast feeding work, unfortunately at Cassidy's expense.

Her lack of intentionality in directly harming Cassidy doesn't give her a free pass. For example, it's the reason we charge people with manslaughter instead of murder. Just because you didn't intend to kill someone, if you knew that what you were doing COULD do that, and you did it anyway, then that's still a crime, and has the same outcome ultimately for the victim.

Not only has Alex made poor PASSIVE decisions because of her "me me me" narcissistic attitude (ie not giving up the breastfeeding dream), she's intentionally made dangerous ACTIVE decisions ie. giving a newborn baby avocado oil.

Return to “Phil and Alex”