Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

rwcjd87 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 pm Um their new vlog is ridiculous they are the last people that should be doing a marriage conference or really any kind of conference... they have a nonprofit that they do nothing with because they have no follow through. I can see it now they promote a marriage conference collect money from people then can't be bothered to actually show up...um how does your tank get that empty when you honestly don't do anything?

I haven't watched the video. Was there any mention of the tax fraud they will no doubt commit to run this? Another not-for-profit in the wings, perhaps?

I can see them already arriving 2 hours late to their own conference with 20 boxes of Costco pizza.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

The latest vlog which I skipped through because of Phil's "preaching", is a total embarrassment, to say the very least. I cannot believe them. Something they have talked about for years, really? A great pity that comments are disabled on their vlogs. I cannot make out, because I fast forwarded a lot of it, if they are hosting, or speaking at this cringefest. Surely they need trained people, not these two who go all out for a new venture, and then lose interest. Their land could be productive, their children need attention, and what about the proposed dog, which will not train itself, not to mention IVF.

Phil and Alex if you read this, please stop, and draw breath. Consider your children and their homeschooling, consider your baby, consider your complete lack of ability.....
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by suesnarkster »

How can these looney toons possibly be qualified to conduct a marriage conference? They can’t even commit to an uploading schedule ffs. I wouldn’t take advice from them for ANYTHING... Unless I wanted to know how to be a hot mess all the freakin time and to ignore my children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

They could barely get a handful of people to show up for a free meet & greet at a mall food court.
Two people with a brother/sister type relationship are going to conduct a marriage conference? That's rich!!!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:54 am They could barely get a handful of people to show up for a free meet & greet at a mall food court.
Two people with a brother/sister type relationship are going to conduct a marriage conference? That's rich!!!
Yes,deep insight there!

I think Cass has eaten dirt/rocks for 3 of the last 4 vlogs?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

IVFwarrior wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:31 am
rwcjd87 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:30 pm Um their new vlog is ridiculous they are the last people that should be doing a marriage conference or really any kind of conference... they have a nonprofit that they do nothing with because they have no follow through. I can see it now they promote a marriage conference collect money from people then can't be bothered to actually show up...um how does your tank get that empty when you honestly don't do anything?

I haven't watched the video. Was there any mention of the tax fraud they will no doubt commit to run this? Another not-for-profit in the wings, perhaps?

I can see them already arriving 2 hours late to their own conference with 20 boxes of Costco pizza.
And Alex will be screeching,"PIZZA!",like that will make it all good
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

Aside from everything else we know about their relationship/marriage/life- even just watching that one Vlog shows they aren’t the type of people who should be giving marriage advice.

They openly admitted to yelling at each other when they’re stressed out. Healthy and happy relationships do not include yelling and screaming. Why in the world would you take relationship advice from two people who scream at each other until they eventually realize they’re mad at a situation and not the person?? Your partner should not be someone you take your frustrations out on.

And considering themselves experts on relationships through infertility? What a joke. Alex runs the show and makes decisions about IVF without taking Phil’s opinion into consideration at all.

This is a stupid cash grab that could harm a lot of relationships. The money people will spend on their “conference” would be much better spent on seeking help from a licensed professional.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

PinkMoscato wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:12 pm Aside from everything else we know about their relationship/marriage/life- even just watching that one Vlog shows they aren’t the type of people who should be giving marriage advice.

They openly admitted to yelling at each other when they’re stressed out. Healthy and happy relationships do not include yelling and screaming. Why in the world would you take relationship advice from two people who scream at each other until they eventually realize they’re mad at a situation and not the person?? Your partner should not be someone you take your frustrations out on.

And considering themselves experts on relationships through infertility? What a joke. Alex runs the show and makes decisions about IVF without taking Phil’s opinion into consideration at all.

This is a stupid cash grab that could harm a lot of relationships. The money people will spend on their “conference” would be much better spent on seeking help from a licensed professional.
I agree with everything you said. I remember Alex announcing in 2019 that they were moving forward with IVF again, and Phil was very quick to respond, "Not happy about it." That right there was a huge red flag. Phil was vocal about the fact that he wasn't on board, and Alex chose to forge ahead anyway.
And I recall another time (I think after the miscarriage?) where they proudly announced that they were safe from divorce because if they could survive this, they could survive anything. That's very dangerous thinking. Marriage is constantly evolving and you never reach a "safe" point where you don't have to keep working at it. They're just horrible examples of what marriage should look like. Alex is selfish, Phil is a doormat, and neither of them can function without excessive support from their parents.
SazzleRah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SazzleRah »

PinkMoscato wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:12 pm Aside from everything else we know about their relationship/marriage/life- even just watching that one Vlog shows they aren’t the type of people who should be giving marriage advice.

Totally agree! The harm this could do is shocking. I don’t think they can see past their bubble of ignorance.

Imagine someone who genuinely needs help, plucking up the courage and seeing them to be conned and potentially put off REAL counselling for life!

There are so many reasons that marriages struggle, and a good reason that therapists have years or training and mentoring. Their arrogance to think they’re equipped is breathtaking.

Do you silly egg boxes, do whatever, but don’t PLEASE mess with mental health.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:59 pm

I agree with everything you said. I remember Alex announcing in 2019 that they were moving forward with IVF again, and Phil was very quick to respond, "Not happy about it." That right there was a huge red flag. Phil was vocal about the fact that he wasn't on board, and Alex chose to forge ahead anyway.
And I recall another time (I think after the miscarriage?) where they proudly announced that they were safe from divorce because if they could survive this, they could survive anything. That's very dangerous thinking. Marriage is constantly evolving and you never reach a "safe" point where you don't have to keep working at it. They're just horrible examples of what marriage should look like. Alex is selfish, Phil is a doormat, and neither of them can function without excessive support from their parents.
Alex is a selfish narcissist. Phil is definitely a doormat when it comes to his relationship - he enables Alex's narcissism.

But Phil is also a con artist. He's not innocent in this. From his fake laugh, to his preachy sermons, to the fake not-for-profit he ran.... He won't lose a second of sleep from ripping people off for marriage counselling. He knows exactly what he is doing.

These two frauds are trying to diversify their portfolio. The know they have plenty of vulnerable fans with low self esteem that aspire to live a life like they pretend they do. These poor people will dump hundreds and hundreds of dollars each on tickets to this fraud show just to meet Phil and Alex.

They really should start up their own church. They'd be perfect at swindling money from the community on a weekly basis.
SazzleRah
Amateur
Amateur

Not for profit in the UK means you can keep 50% but 50% has to be reinvested in the business.... wonder if it’s the same in the US? They say it like “oh we are not making any money from it” but 50% is a lot!!!
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

SazzleRah wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 pm Not for profit in the UK means you can keep 50% but 50% has to be reinvested in the business.... wonder if it’s the same in the US? They say it like “oh we are not making any money from it” but 50% is a lot!!!
All the proceeds need to be spent on the organisation's activities. But they can pay themselves a salary using these proceeds.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

IVFwarrior wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:28 pm
SazzleRah wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 pm Not for profit in the UK means you can keep 50% but 50% has to be reinvested in the business.... wonder if it’s the same in the US? They say it like “oh we are not making any money from it” but 50% is a lot!!!
All the proceeds need to be spent on the organisation's activities. But they can pay themselves a salary using these proceeds.
I'm wondering what % they are allowed to use for a salary
SazzleRah
Amateur
Amateur

sondraK wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:20 pm
In the UK... 50% of your PROFIT has to go back in to the “cause” or towards mission statement... but you can pay yourself WHATEVER you like. So as an example if you turn over £1m and the staff salaries and “costs” come to £950k then you have £50k remaining... then £25k needs to go back into the cause and the further £25k can be taken out by shareholders (Phil and Alex!!) or kept as retained profit for future ventures. Basically, they could turnover £1m and only need to put £25k back into the cause.

*Not sure if it is the same in the USA? X
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

SazzleRah wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 pm

In the UK... 50% of your PROFIT has to go back in to the “cause” or towards mission statement... but you can pay yourself WHATEVER you like. So as an example if you turn over £1m and the staff salaries and “costs” come to £950k then you have £50k remaining... then £25k needs to go back into the cause and the further £25k can be taken out by shareholders (Phil and Alex!!) or kept as retained profit for future ventures. Basically, they could turnover £1m and only need to put £25k back into the cause.

You can use 100% of salary if you want - it's a business expense. They can say that they assist people with infertility through providing education - and then use all the money to pay themselves to write some motivational quotes on the internet.

This is why people should always investigate charities and not for profits before they donate any money. Many not for profits exist solely for the purpose of providing employment for the owner. That's why so many people start them....
Tiredofspoiledbrats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiredofspoiledbrats »

“We are so busy, our schedules are so full, we have so much work.. if we’re going to do this we need to hire outside help for our other projects” WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO?! They both don’t have jobs, they barely vlog, they don’t do anything with their non profit.. how could they possibly be so busy?! I don’t understand
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

IVFwarrior wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 pm

You can use 100% of salary if you want - it's a business expense. They can say that they assist people with infertility through providing education - and then use all the money to pay themselves to write some motivational quotes on the internet.

This is why people should always investigate charities and not for profits before they donate any money. Many not for profits exist solely for the purpose of providing employment for the owner. That's why so many people start them....
Wow.I'd rather donate to someone's personal GoFundMe for ivf/infertility treatments than to one of these organizations
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Tiredofspoiledbrats wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:40 pm “We are so busy, our schedules are so full, we have so much work.. if we’re going to do this we need to hire outside help for our other projects” WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO?! They both don’t have jobs, they barely vlog, they don’t do anything with their non profit.. how could they possibly be so busy?! I don’t understand
Yet they have time for this marriage thing where they can collect $
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

That sounds better than it is here.At least something is going back into it
SazzleRah
Amateur
Amateur

sondraK wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:51 pm

That sounds better than it is here.At least something is going back into it
Not necessarily... as another poster said they could take 100% of the proceeds saying they’re costs and salary.... it’s only The profit that needs to be split and, as the profit comes after everything else has been deducted, you could literally be left with a penny to pop back in to the cause.

Name implies something done at cost, and is often misunderstood as such but it’s actually cleverly worded.

Return to “Phil and Alex”