Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

1finn
Informer
Informer

Re: Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

Unread post by 1finn »

So Sandy has to come over to clean their house, and probably do their laundry......CAUSE SAM CAN'T DO ANYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE, but it was nice to see Sandy wearing a mask. Sam had mentioned how clean the house was when they got home from the hospital, so his mother probably was cleaning it with her hurt arm, something Sam and Nia can't accomplish with all limbs working.
idel73
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by idel73 »

This picture Sam posted on IG of him and Josie taking a nap is never ever Josie...way too long hair compared to other pictures they posted...I almost would say they put girls clothes on his brother's baby Calvin or its Juliet but I have no idea how Juliet looked like as a newborn dont usually look at pictures of Sam and Nia on IG nor watch their vlogs but the last few pictures popped up for me when I click on search.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

idel73 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:07 am This picture Sam posted on IG of him and Josie taking a nap is never ever Josie...way too long hair compared to other pictures they posted...I almost would say they put girls clothes on his brother's baby Calvin or its Juliet but I have no idea how Juliet looked like as a newborn dont usually look at pictures of Sam and Nia on IG nor watch their vlogs but the last few pictures popped up for me when I click on search.
I actually think you're right lmao. Michael did respond to that picture saying "wow lucky" so they probably thought they were really doing something.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam wanted a boy and Michael wanted a girl so I wouldn't be surprised if these two were trying to hatch a plan to swap babies.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

That chicken won’t last a week. They can barely take care of their house or dog, they will never last with chickens.

No Sam, I will never take parenting or marriage advice from you. You cheated on your wife, betrayed your family and constantly lie.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Oreo is going to bark 24 hours a day with chickens in the backyard. Meanwhile Sam is giving another lecture while being totally oblivious to the fact that he is being an ignorant jerk to his neighbors with all that noise.

Sam has even more free time now that they have a fourth. He has the church cooking for him, Sandy cleaning for him and his mom looking after the kids. Symphony finally brushed her hair for the first time in what seemed like months. It's amazing how much the women in his life put up with his laziness.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I’ll be fair; chickens are relatively easy to care for as far as farm animals go, but you don’t just throw them in the yard and hope for the best. Also you can’t just expect her to find her own food in your nasty backyard?? Get some chicken feed ffs.

Also, he may have bought a coop, but I'm sure someone will forget to close it or he just won't chicken wire the area, so she’ll also be dead in a week because of Oreo, and Sam will film the poor thing’s corpse and pull it inside to try to get his kids to look at it and go on a spiel about how animals don't have souls.
emowie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emowie77 »

is it just me or does it look relatively easy for josie to smother in that thing with all the blankets😬
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

mormonts wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:45 pm I’ll be fair; chickens are relatively easy to care for as far as farm animals go, but you don’t just throw them in the yard and hope for the best. Also you can’t just expect her to find her own food in your nasty backyard?? Get some chicken feed ffs.

Also, he may have bought a coop, but I'm sure someone will forget to close it or he just won't chicken wire the area, so she’ll also be dead in a week because of Oreo, and Sam will film the poor thing’s corpse and pull it inside to try to get his kids to look at it and go on a spiel about how animals don't have souls.
Sad and accurate!
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

emowie77 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:32 pm is it just me or does it look relatively easy for josie to smother in that thing with all the blankets😬
Yes! Once Nia is feeling better and is walking around more it would be so easy for one of the girls to play momma and cover it with blankets, they always have their baby in unsafe sleep situations. Juliet slept in a swing for a good 6 months.
Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danpkromer »

Am I the only one who thought Sam hiding the newborn baby seemed a little bit unsafe or maybe I'm wrong..but it just seemed weird to put your newborn..only a couple of weeks old baby underneath a crib and behind a chair. Also it was pretty sad how at the end of the video nia says how sam is sleeping more but says it's the way it normally.is and that she will let him sleep instead of help her...ummm what?? He doesn't have a job he should be helping!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She had a c-section, right? She should be resting, not Sam...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

For a channel with 2.6 million followers, they haven’t gotten past 200k on their baby video(that’s a week old.) I think it’s obvious they only have about 35k real subscribers.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Sparklehorse1 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:36 pm For a channel with 2.6 million followers, they haven’t gotten past 200k on their baby video(that’s a week old.) I think it’s obvious they only have about 35k real subscribers.
And he even buys theses views.

Their view will sink again soon. Sam's had to click bait for views these past few weeks (house fire?? LOL) Viewers tire of click baiting quickly, and Sam has done this in the past, so it won't be long before he's scrambling for views.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I find it strange that Nia didn't do the door hanging for Josie like for all the other kids, all the others had it in the hospital.........they all seem to just be going thru the motions.

Also wonder how long Sams mother is going to stay, does Michaels family need any help, I kinda get the feeling Sam is her favorite?

I see Abram is back to his hitting stage again (or maybe they just stopped filming it) they really need to get him under control, or he is going to be a hellion when he hits his teens.

Weird that all over the country, kids are finally going back to school, for in person learning, and these kids are done with school for the year.....I feel sorry for them, education wise, they are going to be in such a deficient if they choose to go to college.

And they are back to the really boring vlogs, and getting no views, Sams title for today, "Twins deliver twins on the same day....." really you and your twin did not deliver anything. I also think that Sam has been changing the titles to the vlogs, this makes them show up again, and people may click on it thinking they are a new video...desparte times.
ThisOilyLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThisOilyLife »

Danpkromer wrote:Am I the only one who thought Sam hiding the newborn baby seemed a little bit unsafe or maybe I'm wrong..but it just seemed weird to put your newborn..only a couple of weeks old baby underneath a crib and behind a chair. Also it was pretty sad how at the end of the video nia says how sam is sleeping more but says it's the way it normally.is and that she will let him sleep instead of help her...ummm what?? He doesn't have a job he should be helping!!!
My daughter said “what wouId you have done if daddy hid me under a crib when I was a baby?”
Me “He’d be dead.” ImageImage

Symphony almost kicked Josie when she ran up to the crib (through no fault of her own), sam would have blamed her if she did actually kick her and she would be devastated if she hurt Josie. Nia is really lucky that she has symphony to help so much while Sam is off wasting the day sleeping or accidentally buying chickens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I worry about the kids handling the baby so much. A child Symphony's age doesn't have the common sense that a teenager, or adult has. I can see Symphony changing the baby's diaper and leaving her too close to the edge of the bed and falling off. I also worry about that high strung dog. Dogs should NEVER be left alone with a baby.
I pray to god that that baby survives with these two moron parents.
emowie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emowie77 »

don’t know if any of you have seen the samandnia instagram pages story but they literally have josie in such a big heavy blanket. i’m honestly surprised she hasn’t suffocated. god forbid something bad happens to that poor baby.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I just stumbled across this meme and I couldn't not post it here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danpkromer »

Nia got really upset about sam joking about switching babys with his brother... she knows sam was disappointed about having a girl and actually thought he was being serious..which just goes to show you how messed up Sam is...I mean he gets a kick out of getting his family upset.

Return to “Sam and Nia”