Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

Unread post by Danpkromer »

I get wanting to breastfeed but why would they not supplement sooner when the poor baby is obviously hungry and upset. That seems a little selfish to me..to not supplement even when your baby is losing a lot of weight and you're being told it's strongly recommended. It seems like Nia does whatever Sam tells her to do..she asked if they should supplement and he basically told her no, so they didn't, only to do it later on..why drag it out? I felt so bad for the baby. Also, sam wearing headphones when the baby was crying because it physically hurts him to listen to it...umm wtf??
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Haven't been here in ages, but somethings never change:
Abram desperately needs therapy
Sam needs a psych eval stat
Nia needs a lobotomy
Symphony seems to be maturing and not so emotional
Juliet still takes none of their crap

Thanks to y'all that provide updates here to spare us the pain.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Danpkromer wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:18 pm I get wanting to breastfeed but why would they not supplement sooner when the poor baby is obviously hungry and upset. That seems a little selfish to me..to not supplement even when your baby is losing a lot of weight and you're being told it's strongly recommended. It seems like Nia does whatever Sam tells her to do..she asked if they should supplement and he basically told her no, so they didn't, only to do it later on..why drag it out? I felt so bad for the baby. Also, sam wearing headphones when the baby was crying because it physically hurts him to listen to it...umm wtf??
Yes, some things never change, the two of them never listening to professionals, they think they know better that anyone else. Really if they say your baby needs supplement, just do it, I am sure they know best.

Noticed that Sam seemed to not know a lot of what goes into labor and delivery and taking care of a baby, cutting the cord, he asks if there are any nerves in the cord....come on Sam.....makes you wonder what kind of a Nurse he really was.

I give it two weeks on their views, they are up rights now for the baby, but I think after they say the name, they will drop back down.

I say that homeschooling is done for this year, I can't see Nia, putting much effort into it, on her Insta, Abram is reading a book, and she says that is homeschooling now. I mean she plops them down in front of a workbook and that is it, how hard can it be to continue that?
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I just rewatched bits of Juliet's birth vlog and hospital stay and I agree it is a world of difference between her and the new baby. Sam could not stop holding Juliet, changing diapers, smiling ear to ear. Nia was laughing, her and Sam were holding hands, filling out and hanging the new baby board on the door. It was all so exciting for them.

I don't know if I have yet to see a genuine smile from either one of them after the new baby. Definitely no affection with Sam and Nia. Sam is tuned out in the corner with his headphones on waiting for the next time he can leave.

Just wait until Nia returns home to 3 kids needing her full attention and a newborn. Sam will need to go sleep for a few days or he will come up with a reason for an immediate trip to the cabin. I feel like the only one who is going to feel happy for the baby is Symphony.
BeautifullyBlessed
Amateur
Amateur

Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

Unread post by BeautifullyBlessed »

These people are quacks! First the way they announced the gender was horrifyingly gross. Also, the baby needs fed I understand wanting to breastfeed but supplementing while your milk comes in shouldn’t take your baby starving and losing that much weight to decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danpkromer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Danpkromer »

You can tell this 4th baby made them more nervous than anything else...Nia looks depressed and Sam looks like he wants to run away. Also, Sam kept saying they thought they were done after Juliet..seems like he's still in shock they had another and not excited at all. When they walked in the door to their house Nia looked so unhappy..
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Adn so begins the shit show! I don't feel sorry for either of them. Sam never wanted this child, and now that they know it's a girl, he's even more unhappy. To add salt to the wound, his twin brother had the boy he wanted!
Nia looks soooo depressed! If she's sad now, I can't imagine how incredibly sad she is going to be when Sam takes off to the cabin and leaves her alone with the kids. I bet this will happen within 2 weeks of being home.
Did anyone catch how clean the house was when they got home? The kitchen, and living room, were spotless with not one bit of junk on the floor. Sams mom managed to do this with their 3 kids at home AND she has an arm in a sling! Nia claims she is a neat freak? I don't think so.

Just wait until the hospital bill comes in....haha!

There was NO REASON to have a 4th child. Their marriage is terrible, they both have severe mental health problems, their kids are uneducated and not well behaved, and they don't have a great flow of cash coming in. They are both over their heads and now they added a poor innocent baby to the mix.
emowie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emowie77 »

mandy88 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:51 am I just rewatched bits of Juliet's birth vlog and hospital stay and I agree it is a world of difference between her and the new baby. Sam could not stop holding Juliet, changing diapers, smiling ear to ear. Nia was laughing, her and Sam were holding hands, filling out and hanging the new baby board on the door. It was all so exciting for them.

I don't know if I have yet to see a genuine smile from either one of them after the new baby. Definitely no affection with Sam and Nia. Sam is tuned out in the corner with his headphones on waiting for the next time he can leave.

Just wait until Nia returns home to 3 kids needing her full attention and a newborn. Sam will need to go sleep for a few days or he will come up with a reason for an immediate trip to the cabin. I feel like the only one who is going to feel happy for the baby is Symphony.
I too have been watching some of their older blogs and honestly they used to be so much happier. Especially Nia she used to be so much more lively and bubbly but now she just seems to be sad all the time or as if she’s putting on a fake smile. Sam used to be so much more loving to Nia and now they seem so distant. Part of me feels bad for Nia, not sam, she seems to be trapped in a unhappy life but is made felt like she must stay because of God. Hopefully this new baby doesn’t grow up feeling unwanted and like a constant problem.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

They named the baby Josie Grace!
Josie after Bebo, and Grace after Rachel’s twin who sadly did not make it!
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

I am glad they named the baby after Bebo. She is the best part of that family.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Good choice. Bebo seems like a good lady with a good head on her shoulders.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Love the name! Beautiful meaning behind it.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

I watched the name reveal video and thought it was really well done. Beautiful name and special meanings behind each one.

And now I’m back to never watching them again.

ThisOilyLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThisOilyLife »

I had no idea Sharon had lost a baby / that Rachel was a twin. I wish they wouId do more videos of Bebo talking about her family history. I really do enjoy seeing her in the vlogs (for the love of god please start masking around her though, at the very least ).
I love the meaning behind the baby’s name and think they did a good job with the announcement. Now back to their normal crap!

Herroyaldorkness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herroyaldorkness »

Noooo that's my baby's name 😩😩😩😩
emowie77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emowie77 »

i love the origin of the name but it’s so so close to their nick name for juliet!! julsie!! little confusing lol
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I know I have said this before, but Sam is a fucking idiot...sorry for the language.

Kids riding their bikes without helmets
Sam on the skateboard with Juliet riding WITH him without a helmet. He had on flip flops and she had on sandals.
Dog running in the neighborhood without a leash.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids decided to take the newborn out without their parents knowledge. Symphony asked if she could take the baby down the slide....god help with baby...kids everywhere and an irresponsible father.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:33 pm I know I have said this before, but Sam is a fucking idiot...sorry for the language.

Kids riding their bikes without helmets
Sam on the skateboard with Juliet riding WITH him without a helmet. He had on flip flops and she had on sandals.
Dog running in the neighborhood without a leash.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids decided to take the newborn out without their parents knowledge. Symphony asked if she could take the baby down the slide....god help with baby...kids everywhere and an irresponsible father.
Yup. And the baby in a recalled rock n play covered in blankets?! The adorable Moses basket Nia got at one of her 5 showers is sitting in the living room covered in presents. That’s so much safer to sleep in. I also love how Sam click baits putting the baby in a dangerous situation. He knows everyone thinks they are incompetent so people are going to click and hate watch.
ThisOilyLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThisOilyLife »

Love how he said Juliet gets hurt so
Often because of doing things like holding on to his hat, then the next scene he has her on the skateboard with no helmet. Not surprised though, he did the same with Abram on that electric skateboard that set their living room on fire a few years ago.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Fire department: don't get close to the structure
Sam: gets right up on it

It is a real house fire, but not their own house.

Return to “Sam and Nia”