Previous: viewtopic.php?f=230&t=13843&start=1375

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Oils Scams and Losing Fans! | Part 8

Unread post by Liz_444 »

They're so boring that it's going to take 3 years to get to another thread.....lol!
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

They gave them a sponsorship for shield masks. But they don’t even wear masks hardly anywhere. I’ve only seen Nia wear masks occasionally. They aren’t going to wear a mask for Halloween anyways. They didn’t for wolf lodge, their church crap or parties. Shield pals were idiots to make these guys sponsor them.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Eclairsu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:42 pm They gave them a sponsorship for shield masks. But they don’t even wear masks hardly anywhere. I’ve only seen Nia wear masks occasionally. They aren’t going to wear a mask for Halloween anyways. They didn’t for wolf lodge, their church crap or parties. Shield pals were idiots to make these guys sponsor them.
I think we should all contact this company and let them know how irresponsible the family has been about wearing masks and that we won't EVER order from them!!

Companies are so stupid.....they never do their research!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:54 pm
Eclairsu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:42 pm They gave them a sponsorship for shield masks. But they don’t even wear masks hardly anywhere. I’ve only seen Nia wear masks occasionally. They aren’t going to wear a mask for Halloween anyways. They didn’t for wolf lodge, their church crap or parties. Shield pals were idiots to make these guys sponsor them.
I think we should all contact this company and let them know how irresponsible the family has been about wearing masks and that we won't EVER order from them!!

Companies are so stupid.....they never do their research!

DONE!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Another day of school skipped, and they had a family member exposed to covid (no word on who). If that person gets sick, it should be a wakeup call for them as a family, but it won’t be.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

How obnoxious was that video today? Sam goes as some sort of redneck (how most of us see him anyway), pretends to have coronavirus by fake coughing and making fun of wearing a mask again. They go trick or treating in a group of about 25 people with no distancing even though Eric is apparently very sick. Worst of all, why would they even do such a horrible title implying that there was glass in the Halloween candy?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

mandy88 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:24 pm How obnoxious was that video today? Sam goes as some sort of redneck (how most of us see him anyway), pretends to have coronavirus by fake coughing and making fun of wearing a mask again. They go trick or treating in a group of about 25 people with no distancing even though Eric is apparently very sick. Worst of all, why would they even do such a horrible title implying that there was glass in the Halloween candy?
I think Sam was either drunk, or in a bi-polar high to end all highs,(going for drunk) but he was the biggest a$$hole out there.
Funny how they have changed their tune about Halloween...........they used to give big speeches about the evils of Halloween, and their kids would not participate in it............well that is all gone, they are out there all dressed up and treat or treating.
I think Sam was possibly the worst nurse, and they were probably glad when he quit, I am so sick of him making fun of wearing masks and the covid.
Yes, the title is another of his "clickbait", they are bordering on desperate for views and money.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I think they are still buying views. After a day, their vlogs have low views (less than 20k) and then miraculously they have a spike in views the next day or so. Also, most of their vlogs are close in number of views, which doesn't happen without buying views.

It's time to get a real job, Sam.....and start taking meds for your manic behavior!
dictionaryparty
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dictionaryparty »

I always say "today is the day I quit lurking and finally have to weigh in here"... but never do. But today is the day and my very, very last straw. Did anyone else catch Sam's friend (Eric?) identify his Hawaiian shirt as a "boogaloo shirt" (~8:35)? I don't know why I keep ending up surprised, but this is BEYOND.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

dictionaryparty wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:03 pm I always say "today is the day I quit lurking and finally have to weigh in here"... but never do. But today is the day and my very, very last straw. Did anyone else catch Sam's friend (Eric?) identify his Hawaiian shirt as a "boogaloo shirt" (~8:35)? I don't know why I keep ending up surprised, but this is BEYOND.
It's unreal the things that have been said in their videos. Every time I think to myself that I can't possibly be more shocked or insulted by them, something like that comes out of someone's mouth.

Glad you commented :D
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

dictionaryparty wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:03 pm I always say "today is the day I quit lurking and finally have to weigh in here"... but never do. But today is the day and my very, very last straw. Did anyone else catch Sam's friend (Eric?) identify his Hawaiian shirt as a "boogaloo shirt" (~8:35)? I don't know why I keep ending up surprised, but this is BEYOND.
Oh, his friend who went out sick during a global pandemic is also a covert white nationalist? Shocker!?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

baskinrobbins wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:38 pm
Oh, his friend who went out sick during a global pandemic is also a covert white nationalist? Shocker!?
It was Ethan that was wearing the Hawaiian shirt, and he has been known in the past to wear some very political/racist shirts in older vlogs, and it seems Sam and Nia have no problem with it.
Nia is funny, with her being exhausted, when the kids have been gone from her for hours, I can imagine that she is only teaching about 2-3 hours daily, cause you know they don't get up early in their house, and they are done by noon, pity the poor uneducated kids....can only hope they return to school next year, before they are too far behind.
Anyone find it funny that Nia started growing some plants and all of a sudden Sam has to make the backyard into a garden, sort of like the oils, why does Sam have an account, you know he is not doing a thing with it and Nia is doing all the work and giving Sam the credit, can Sam not let Nia have anything to herself (except homeschooling, cause Sam ain't touching that) LOL
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

What was the pregnancy update? That she was tired. Ughh thanks for sharing such important information with us Nia. I feel soooo bad for your that your terrified dog was an inconvenience for you completing a play date and nothing else on your "very busy day".
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

The video from today was taken 13 days ago. They just lazily post out of order so nothing makes sense and don't really care. Then they add "Biden Wins the Presidency" as a very random clickbait title for views.

Nia didn't hold onto a single baby item knowing they weren't sure about more but she kept all of the decorations from her friend's 30th birthday. Makes total sense.

I don't fish, but even I know that was a god-awful cleaning of a fish. It still had it's fins, scales, bones. They are basically starving out there. What a fun idea Sam.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Now Nia is all over her IG stories throwing a fit about how HORRID tide laundry detergent smells, but that she had to use it on all their clothes because they smell like mildew. Gosh Nia, here’s an idea for you: DON’T leave clothes to sit for WEEKS in piles in the laundry room, especially when the are fucking wet!!!!!
This 4th baby is going to be a disaster. Idk how she plans to keep up with homeschooling the kids, taking care of a newborn, and running the house (since lazy sam can’t lift a finger) when she clearly isn’t even able to run a load of laundry each day.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

fudgeitup wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 pm Now Nia is all over her IG stories throwing a fit about how HORRID tide laundry detergent smells, but that she had to use it on all their clothes because they smell like mildew. Gosh Nia, here’s an idea for you: DON’T leave clothes to sit for WEEKS in piles in the laundry room, especially when the are fucking wet!!!!!
This 4th baby is going to be a disaster. Idk how she plans to keep up with homeschooling the kids, taking care of a newborn, and running the house (since lazy sam can’t lift a finger) when she clearly isn’t even able to run a load of laundry each day.
She's going to be a basket case when the baby comes. She can't handle the 3 she has and sends them to their GMa's home when she needs a break. BeeBo can barely take care of herself, let alone Nia's 3. She won't ever be able to handle a newborn. Sam's mom seems sick of the kids too, and I doubt she will want to take care of all 4 at the same time.
Nia is going to lose her shit when the baby comes. Homeschooling will go out the window, the kids will be running and screaming all over the house, and Sam will be zoned out in bed, unable to get up before noon.
The shit is REALLY going to hit the fan soon!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

fudgeitup wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:44 pm Now Nia is all over her IG stories throwing a fit about how HORRID tide laundry detergent smells, but that she had to use it on all their clothes because they smell like mildew. Gosh Nia, here’s an idea for you: DON’T leave clothes to sit for WEEKS in piles in the laundry room, especially when the are fucking wet!!!!!
I cannot even imagine how bad their house smells. She is complaining about the smell of Tide...would she rather be smelling of mildew? Their house always seems to smell damp from what she tells us.

I can also definitely tell that Nia is at the end of her rope. Taking on homeschooling was such a bad decision. She can't even manage the 3 hours a day, 4 days a week that she does it. Sam's mom has such a tiny apartment. It is so unfair of them to expect her to do all these overnight visits just because they can't handle their kids. Bebo also should not be responsible for any visits when Nia isn't there. You can tell her health is not good.

Sam has just checked out completely. When is the last time he took his kids to an appointment, gymnastics, karate...really anything. This 4th baby will be chaos.
baskinrobbins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by baskinrobbins »

I’ll give her this, that IG story inspired me to do my laundry for the weekend. I use scent free dye free tide, because it’s cheaper and easier than mixing up a million MLM products and it actually works to clean clothes!! I don’t feel like an apocethary witch or whatever these women are going for with the thieves thing but the clothes are clean without a whole song and dance. Girlfriend’s priorities are so messed up. I think she’s really bought into the life of other IG posters and maybe her wealthier friends without really absorbing that those women hire help (nannies, housekeepers) that they can’t afford on a low-end YouTube budget. If you’re paying someone to watch your kids you can make all the horsenettle poultices you want. But that’s the whole racket with IG mommies, and that’s why we love to hate em!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Yes, Nias history with laundry is actually kind of funny, Why didn't she get the scentless Tide, and is she saying her Thieves/oils cannot do the job of cleaning and descenting her clothes....but she is really going off on the Tide she bought, blaming all the worlds problems on Tide..........idiot. Why can you not do a load daily, and why does she always put the clean clothes on the floor, you know the floors are not that clean.
Sam...Oh Sam...on his Insta is know saying they are taking over the renting and taking care of the cabin themselves...........why is it that professionals are never good enough for them, how are they going to clean between renters?
Funny how they think they are great "yard salers", the real yard sale people are out by 6-7 in the morning...not the afternoon........you know they never get up early..and why are they obsessed with yard sales....just more junk for Sam to put in the cabin.
Why do they never spend any time together, either Nia is going away for a girls weekend, or Sam is going camping with his buddies.
I see homeschooling going away, I see them stopping when the baby is born, if not before, maybe Sam will take over........LOL LOL LOL hahahahahahahahaha
Questions: Will Sam ever finish the house?
Will Sam lose interest in his garden?
Will the kids ever learn anything, except religious.
Will the laundry EVER get done????????????

Return to “Sam and Nia”