Epik Brandons - Maskless in Montana | The Epik Life | Part 4

Carissa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandons - Maskless in Montana | The Epik Life | Part 4

Unread post by Carissa »

They just collected a boat load of stimulus money from Joe Biden (even though he eat babies for breakfast and isn't Godly like Trump!) so let's hope Jason is taking some type of employment and they are using the 13,000 or so bucks to secure housing.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Carissa wrote:They just collected a boat load of stimulus money from Joe Biden (even though he eat babies for breakfast and isn't Godly like Trump!) so let's hope Jason is taking some type of employment and they are using the 13,000 or so bucks to secure housing.
It sounds like they’re using it to rent a vacation home with friends Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

I’d like to think that we were saving that money or using it productively, but we all know they don’t do that.

A vacation home just in time for summer?! That sounds familiar. Guess they didn’t learn their lesson last year.

These people are beyond ridiculous. I guess that means the end of “homeschool” again 🙄
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Jaybird wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:25 pm I’d like to think that we were saving that money or using it productively, but we all know they don’t do that.

A vacation home just in time for summer?! That sounds familiar. Guess they didn’t learn their lesson last year.
If she means another AirBnB it could be because they can't get a rental with no job. They may have enough stimulus money to pay for an AirBnB for three months though.

And then what? I have an idea. Jobs!
Gigi7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gigi7 »

I missed the instastory and now it’s gone.

Anyway just wanted to say maybe their deal with the church was for a determined amount of months?

And maybe they are calling this rental or Airbnb or whatever something like “vacation home” so that the children are excited, but maybe they just had to move. Did they say where to?

Hopefully they are moving because Jason got a new job
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Gigi7 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:22 pm I missed the instastory and now it’s gone.

Anyway just wanted to say maybe their deal with the church was for a determined amount of months?

And maybe they are calling this rental or Airbnb or whatever something like “vacation home” so that the children are excited, but maybe they just had to move. Did they say where to?

Hopefully they are moving because Jason got a new job

They've been in the church house almost exactly 6 months, so that may have been the deal.

I also hope Jason will be working, but Neysa didn't sound very upbeat about their situation.
Jaybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaybird »

I searched her name on fb to see if anything had been posted on their page there lately. Nothing... but a post she made looking for a house to rent popped up. Looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom home with a basement. $2200/month max rent.
Where are they getting that kind of money?!
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Jaybird wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:41 am I searched her name on fb to see if anything had been posted on their page there lately. Nothing... but a post she made looking for a house to rent popped up. Looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom home with a basement. $2200/month max rent.
I believe that goes back to last year when they left CA, apparently in a hurry. That's when they landed the church house in Billings.

Speaking of money, I don't think Neysa has mentioned her oily business since late last year. I do think she's still actively selling the scary baby dolls though.
Carissa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carissa »

Jaybird wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:41 am I searched her name on fb to see if anything had been posted on their page there lately. Nothing... but a post she made looking for a house to rent popped up. Looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom home with a basement. $2200/month max rent.
I believe that goes back to last year when they left CA, apparently in a hurry. That's when they landed the church house in Billings.

Speaking of money, I don't think Neysa has mentioned her oily business since late last year. I do think she's still actively selling the scary baby dolls though.
SeeingThrough
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: SeeingThrough

Unread post by SeeingThrough »

Ive been a reader for a while. Just checked and this family has expanded, more of the same, new baby, no stability, no school, getting ready to move, middle kids if shown appear sad or not as important as infant/toddlers, and lots of lots (cute) clothes buying. All But weird thing is…no comments since April 1st? Am i missing something…lol
DachshundMom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DachshundMom »

They are going to be homeless in four days. There is nothing to rent in MT right now. If she read the papers she would know this, as there have been articles about this for months I
the Helena, Billings, and Bozeman papers. Housing prices have doubled here, and there are very few rentals that dont have insane prices. She should have been hunting in May to move now.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumnsummers »

They yet again are trekking across county to Cali even though they hated it last time. She was talking about how her kids were sick in one of her stories but then they were in a restaurant spreading germs to everyone. She made a story about a scary incident with the baby and legit sounded like a seizure and how she told her oldest to take him out of the car seat as they were driving because he was so inconsolable.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She keeps talking about how sick the kids have been. She says they get better then get really bad again.....umm sweetie I know you don't believe it is real but they probably all have Covid tbh. Feeling better then bad again is literally a trademark of this virus, and considering they have been all over the country it's a very real possibility.

However lets also look at the fact she says they are all sick, she brings them into a store without masks to infect others. Selfish.
DachshundMom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by DachshundMom »

She is so STUPID!!! They must be bleeding money at this point.
jac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jac »

So they're picking up and moving the Kansas, wonder how they will adjust. They are clearly not fit for CA. They have to be absolutely broke, Jason has a great job but it cant be that good, they live a 200k life style.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

Those poor kids have no consistency, education, or routine. Hopefully this move will have them staying put, but before they announced Kansas they said they have a house in Montana and were moving back there.
SeeingThrough
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: SeeingThrough

Unread post by SeeingThrough »

They wont last long there. She keeps running away from herself and cannot form and hold on to friendships, sibling relationships or anyone outside of her selfish self! What the ultimate narcissist! Her boys are growing to resent her (and the extensions of her, cozee and baby, for now) more and more each day. So they have a $1750 rental in Wichita, not ideal, but could create space for all, instead Cozee, Cozee, Cozee and Ansel while her boys beg for attention and to be seen and heard. Wont be long before she looses them one by one; she will probably blame her mother for that too. Wish she would get therapy, those are too many lives to ruin like she just ruined her dad’s credit by stealing his identity and applying for credit cards using his ID.
She cares nothing about others, only superficialities and is so me, me, me entitled and comes before anyone else in her family including her own children. How horrible! So theyll be there a year or less, ruin more relationships and burn more bridges and move on. Never worked a day in her life, has no concept of money.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She really puts raw honey in the babys bottle 😮 thats horrible. There was an instgram story of her with the baby on her lap while riding in the car too. It's not only the selfish behavior and lack of skills on managing money but totally disregard for the childrens safety. Very sad situation for those kids, can't form lasting friendships because they are never in one place long enough, no education, no life skills.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlepostallady »

Autumnsummers wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:06 am She really puts raw honey in the babys bottle 😮 thats horrible. There was an instgram story of her with the baby on her lap while riding in the car too. It's not only the selfish behavior and lack of skills on managing money but totally disregard for the childrens safety. Very sad situation for those kids, can't form lasting friendships because they are never in one place long enough, no education, no life skills.
Apparently she is smarter than any and all doctors out there. Raw unfiltered honey can cause botulism. Goats milk doesn't have the folate infants need for necessary for nutritional needs. It also contains more minerals and vitamins than an infant can handle as well. Unless she is using a goat milk formula. It makes me wonder if all these blowouts Ansel keeps having are related to the goats milk and honey concoction she is giving him.
Autumnsummers
Talker
Talker

She apparently joined tik tok and is getting dragged left and right about a video where she joked about the holocaust. I saw the video it was in very poor taste, not shocking with her. She was also getting called out for the goats milk bottles and hanni jumped in and defended her. The poor kids stand NO chance at a decent future.

Return to “A-H”