BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Her latest IG post... Again, no rings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Nice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

How do sponsors not find it strange she deletes so many comments and turns off comments altogether?? I don’t get how she is still getting sponsorships when her view count is SO LOW compared to how many subscribers she has. A lot of those subs must be dead accounts.
KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KKand3boys »

She keeps playing that same song in her insta stories talking about "no one's leaving this room unless they need medical help." I mean I'm sure that's usually a very nice country love song and all, but given the circumstances, what an awkward line to keep bringing attention to. She probably just wants us to know they're banging again, but she's actually making me feel like I'm a bank teller and she's slipped me a note that says HELP.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

KKand3boys wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:58 pm She keeps playing that same song in her insta stories talking about "no one's leaving this room unless they need medical help." I mean I'm sure that's usually a very nice country love song and all, but given the circumstances, what an awkward line to keep bringing attention to. She probably just wants us to know they're banging again, but she's actually making me feel like I'm a bank teller and she's slipped me a note that says HELP.
The ironic thing is that country artist is so much like Frank it’s gross lol he makes good music but he recently hit it big in the country world - left his baby mama and newborn at home and was filmed making out with a bunch of fans in Florida. He’s a fake whore like Frank and I can totally see Frank pulling a Morgan wallen lol
Edit: I meant fame whore but it autocorrected to “fake whore,” which is accurate, too, so I’m leaving it lol!
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So, I was searching for some photos for my kids' school project, and I found this gem:

This was September 2018Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

earpsmom wrote:Not only is she too lazy to make a bottle herself but she’s also sacrificing that poor boys health with her idiotic impending sponsorship. Please do research before you buy these formula makers. I don’t care how many good reviews there are. It’s not enough to even justify the bad reviews or risk your babies’ health.
She’s trying to justify it by saying she got the “new and improved” one, yet it still has the same one star reviews in her swipe up. I don’t know how anyone could trust this bitch after she advertised recalled teething tablets w/ Harlow. This just shows that she knows this product had issues before but she doesn’t care because she got a new one”. It literally takes 30 seconds to make a freaking bottle how fucking lazy can you can stand there and watch this $200 death trap make a bottle when you can make it yourself and get a good bottle warmer for $20.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I’m pregnant and my husband and I were looking into that baby Keurig. Read horrible reviews on multiple websites, even from those who cleaned it perfectly. Decided against it and going with a standard bottle warmer lol
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

averys5 wrote:I’m pregnant and my husband and I were looking into that baby Keurig. Read horrible reviews on multiple websites, even from those who cleaned it perfectly. Decided against it and going with a standard bottle warmer lol
Good. You don't need that shit!

After dealing with multiples bottle warmers, I found that the fastest/easiest way to make formula bottles (esp at night when you don't want to be measuring powder nor waiting for a machine) was to pre load a formula dispenser with the right amount and pre load the amount of water into my daughter's bottle. Just add the formula powder to the bottle, shake, and feed. Sharing because it would have saved me some grief to have figured that basic system out earlier!
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Those “baby keurig’s” are notorious for mold...even if you clean them regularly! Anything to make a quick buck 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope people read the reviews on her swipe up.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

I know people are probably sick to death of me continuing to post about this but... Still not wearing rings (today's IG story). I think they're separated and playing nice. What's weird is that they're not even pretending, which (to me) means it's pretty serious. They could each throw on their rings for their posts, but they're purposely NOT putting them on. I think they're both leaving little "clues."

Girl, your audience is not smart enough to catch on, so you're going to need to tell them... After that Christmas ad money rolls in, though...
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I know people are probably sick to death of me continuing to post about this but... Still not wearing rings (today's IG story). I think they're separated and playing nice. What's weird is that they're not even pretending, which (to me) means it's pretty serious. They could each throw on their rings for their posts, but they're purposely NOT putting them on. I think they're both leaving little "clues."

Girl, your audience is not smart enough to catch on, so you're going to need to tell them... After that Christmas ad money rolls in, though...
I've felt like that's what she's doing - postponing until Holiday $ season is over. We'll probably get a half assed vlogmas too lol
Then January...
life update.
*brit looking sad in thumbnail*

What's worse they probably agreed to just get through it for the $

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:04 pm I know people are probably sick to death of me continuing to post about this but... Still not wearing rings (today's IG story). I think they're separated and playing nice. What's weird is that they're not even pretending, which (to me) means it's pretty serious. They could each throw on their rings for their posts, but they're purposely NOT putting them on. I think they're both leaving little "clues."

I think they are still “together” at this point. She never seems to wear her ring around the house - I’m the same way, especially on the weekend when doing chores and taking care of the baby.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Lalalilylove wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:39 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:04 pm I know people are probably sick to death of me continuing to post about this but... Still not wearing rings (today's IG story). I think they're separated and playing nice. What's weird is that they're not even pretending, which (to me) means it's pretty serious. They could each throw on their rings for their posts, but they're purposely NOT putting them on. I think they're both leaving little "clues."

I think they are still “together” at this point. She never seems to wear her ring around the house - I’m the same way, especially on the weekend when doing chores and taking care of the baby.
I'd tend to agree with you, but Frank also posted without rings the other day while tucking Scarlett into bed. (My husband almost never takes off his rings, even to clean and stuff, but maybe Frank is different?)

Has anyone seen her wearing them since this whole thing went down?
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Lalalilylove wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:39 pm

I'd tend to agree with you, but Frank also posted without rings the other day while tucking Scarlett into bed. (My husband almost never takes off his rings, even to clean and stuff, but maybe Frank is different?)

Has anyone seen her wearing them since this whole thing went down?
Only in that obvious manicure post that I can remember

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kleee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kleee »

Looks like she’s a wife again
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

kleee wrote:Image
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

kleee wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:44 pm Image
Oh, sweet Jesus... Make up your mind, Britney!!!!
mama_atl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama_atl »

Yo, “frank’s wife”...

Could you please add Fletcher to the @britneyandbabes account header?! I’m lowkey annoyed that she’s changed her other bio a million times... but Fletcher is still baby #5 on that account lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I know people are probably sick to death of me continuing to post about this but... Still not wearing rings (today's IG story). I think they're separated and playing nice. What's weird is that they're not even pretending, which (to me) means it's pretty serious. They could each throw on their rings for their posts, but they're purposely NOT putting them on. I think they're both leaving little "clues."

I can’t unsee Keith. Image

her two youngest really aren’t the cutest babies, are they.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”