JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - ReyRey61
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16467

Previously:
-The "fam" added a bearded dragon to the clan named Mango. Mango was supposedly a girl, but is actually a boy.
-Room makeovers continued with revamped closets for everyone, LED lights for Tommy and Caden, a Star Wars room for Kyson and Kaden, and a (rather nice) Disney themed room for Lilia
-Jessica's brother Ben's truck got hit by speed racers and there was an accident, but everyone is fine
-Jessica and Lilia took a trip to Disney World in Florida (in the middle of a pandemic)
-Work has started on the tiny backyard to make a "spool" (spa/pool) area
-Caden's birthday was celebrated (and Addie's is coming next week)
-The kids are going back physically to school soon
-Halloween was celebrated as the "Fam" took on the "cast of 2020" including references to Tiger King, Covid, Tiktok, and Trump
-Addie started school

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Okay my thoughts on Addie going to "school". So she's basically going to Childcare is what I understand from when they went the last time (when she mentioned the baby room). Why would you be okay with sending her there when it is not NEEDED? Not during this pandemic now had there been no pandemic I don't care. I'm DREADING sending my 2 year old back to his center when I do go back to work in person but since March I've been working from home and has stood home with me since. Idk I don't get it. If I can keep my child out of a center until things die down I would but they are both home all day so just work with her there! Hell I work full time at home, help my kids with school if they need it, and work with my 2 year old. She's really wanting those kids out of her hair.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: JesssFam: Crying About

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ihartcatz wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:45 pm Okay my thoughts on Addie going to "school". So she's basically going to Childcare is what I understand from when they went the last time (when she mentioned the baby room). Why would you be okay with sending her there when it is not NEEDED? Not during this pandemic now had there been no pandemic I don't care. I'm DREADING sending my 2 year old back to his center when I do go back to work in person but since March I've been working from home and has stood home with me since. Idk I don't get it. If I can keep my child out of a center until things die down I would but they are both home all day so just work with her there! Hell I work full time at home, help my kids with school if they need it, and work with my 2 year old. She's really wanting those kids out of her hair.

Jess needs vlog footage,,, and one less kid at home, even if it means they get sick. She doesn't care as long as she gets them views!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

Honestly, tho she gripes about the older kids being home and that being hard, addy is probably the hardest one to handle during the day. She has no structured activities outside of her dance lessons so someone needs to entertain her or she gets into toddler mischief. they prob put her in school to keep her out of the way then the older kids r occupied by school. This way her and chriss have time to do whatever it is they actually do throughout their day. She can make her tik tocks and he can continue his gaming "profession"

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

her face when she realised Addelyn is not that original was priceless
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:06 pm
ihartcatz wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:45 pm Okay my thoughts on Addie going to "school". So she's basically going to Childcare is what I understand from when they went the last time (when she mentioned the baby room). Why would you be okay with sending her there when it is not NEEDED? Not during this pandemic now had there been no pandemic I don't care. I'm DREADING sending my 2 year old back to his center when I do go back to work in person but since March I've been working from home and has stood home with me since. Idk I don't get it. If I can keep my child out of a center until things die down I would but they are both home all day so just work with her there! Hell I work full time at home, help my kids with school if they need it, and work with my 2 year old. She's really wanting those kids out of her hair.

Jess needs vlog footage,,, and one less kid at home, even if it means they get sick. She doesn't care as long as she gets them views!
But Addy has to be the easiest kid for Jess because she’s said before that Chris helps out with addy’s ‘home school’ while she manages the other kids. So Chris really only has one kid to teach, it should not be difficult for him to come up with a routine and a proper education plan that would be even more beneficial than sending her physically to school. Jess is saying that Chris can’t just do some research on one of their many phones/ computers in the house and come up with a lesson plan for his own daughter?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I couldn't understand a word Kaden said. Jess you need to get him therapy! Addy can speak clear as day yet her brother that is years older isn't understandable.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Why do Addie really need a lesson plan. Even at 4 just take them outside and play, do colors/shapes with nature (they have a walking trail by their house, a park across the street). Read books, write her name. Its the fact they don't want to do it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

As much as Jess shops on Amazon for junk why wouldn't she buy coloring books or workbooks for Addie? I even have my younger kids play with playdoh or something while the older ones are doing school. Not only does it keep them busy/entertained but we use the playdoh to learn colors and cut shapes with playdoh tools.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

At least Addie is getting some daily structure and routine at school,which jesssss n chris can't be bothered with.
I remember thinking at least she gets a nap/rest time the last time she was in school,bc jessss never bothered with it n addie just plopped where ever she was,or worse yet,became irritable n cranky from not having a nap
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sondraK wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:55 am At least Addie is getting some daily structure and routine at school,which jesssss n chris can't be bothered with.
I remember thinking at least she gets a nap/rest time the last time she was in school,bc jessss never bothered with it n addie just plopped where ever she was,or worse yet,became irritable n cranky from not having a nap
I agree school is probably good for her. I just find it funny how a mOm Of FiVe doesn't know what to do with a 4 year old.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:37 am
sondraK wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:55 am At least Addie is getting some daily structure and routine at school,which jesssss n chris can't be bothered with.
I agree school is probably good for her. I just find it funny how a mOm Of FiVe doesn't know what to do with a 4 year old.
I agree.And there are so many resources out there now
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

amanda and dane’s baby shower is this weekend over 5000 cases in CA today too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

tuttifruittitea wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:32 pm amanda and dane’s baby shower is this weekend Image over 5000 cases in CA today too

They’re idiots.
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

Did anyone else notice how much more Addy spoke in the most recent vlog? Usually she seems kinda behind verbally but in this video she actually sounded very smart and I think that was the most I’ve heard her speak ever
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

Kayla wrote:Did anyone else notice how much more Addy spoke in the most recent vlog? Usually she seems kinda behind verbally but in this video she actually sounded very smart and I think that was the most I’ve heard her speak ever
I noticed that too. For once, Jesss took herself away from the spotlight of her BFF, the camera. (Jeez, I can’t believe how often she glances at it to make sure she’s front-and-center.). Anyway, yes she does seem very smart and articulate. I guess her clown lipstick isn’t allowed at daycare.
JustHereForTheTea20
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustHereForTheTea20 »

Caden's insta post has much lower picture quality than the rest of them showing the Halloween costumes as if it was taken straight from the video instead of afterwards. He is either so done with her that she refused the photo or she didn't even want to take his photo 🙄 Put his up against Lilias for reference.

[img]]
[img]]
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

tuttifruittitea wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:32 pm amanda and dane’s baby shower is this weekend Image over 5000 cases in CA today too

And the first thing she showed were gender reveal items. Wouldn’t everyone already know the gender? I am guessing she forgot she bought them, the arrived late, or she forgot she knew the damn gender. 🙄
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:

And the first thing she showed were gender reveal items. Wouldn’t everyone already know the gender? I am guessing she forgot she bought them, the arrived late, or she forgot she knew the damn gender. Image
Its a girl. Jess did some balloon reveal during covid Image
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Just commenting to follow.

She’s been quiet on Instagram.
That’s not normally like her.

Return to “JesssFam”