BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by damneaFrance »

D33f wrote:ImageImage

The app doesn’t indicate anything about them unfollowing or refollowing each other in the last two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well they were not in each other following or followed by lists and then they were back to following each other... I am not sure why your app did not show it... but insta sure did...Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

D33f
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by D33f »

Not sure either 🤷🏻‍♀️

D33f
Talker
Talker

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by D33f »

I have to say I was surprised to find out that they’d potentially unfollowed eachother AGAIN after they so publicly outed their issues last time. I feel like maybe this time they’re keeping it on the down low (apart from the rings missing)and Instagram was just Messing up like it sometimes does

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

earpsmom wrote:So they both unfollowed Taybrown722. Frank also unfollowed jdbrown3049. I can’t find either of those accounts. If a person deletes their Instagram account, would it be an automatic unfollow?
I’m sure none of this matters at all. I clean my following list every once in a while as I get bored with my feed.
Yeah if someone deletes their account the app registers them as having been unfollowed. It doesn’t matter was just sharing that there’s no record of them unfollowing eachother

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:17 am
D33f wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:43 am Yeah if someone deletes their account the app registers them as having been unfollowed. It doesn’t matter was just sharing that there’s no record of them unfollowing eachother

Oh okay! I wasn't trying to be rude! Sorry if it came off that way! :) Thank you for sharing!
What is this program called that you use? I think I read that you can access it because of your career?
Oh don’t worry about it ! Yeah I use it for work but Anyone can download it it’s called follow manager and I think it’s about 10 dollars a month
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Its still weird that she hasn't posted anything. She'll probably be like "sorry guys. Took a little break from social media. Thanks for checking up on us though, but we are all fine! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Crazymess1215 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:28 am Its still weird that she hasn't posted anything. She'll probably be like "sorry guys. Took a little break from social media. Thanks for checking up on us though, but we are all fine! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Very strange! She missed out on a lot of content...with Christmas Eve, Christmas...doesn’t make sense at all. I feel like something is definitely going on. She never did what I got my kids for Christmas either.
Last edited by Alrowlnd on Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

It is weird that she hasn't posted anything, I was expecting several posts about Fletcher's first Christmas, or at least pics of her kids.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

There is definitely something going on in thst house but 100% she will try and cover it up.
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

I had a dream Britney had enough and kicked Frank out. Told him he had one day to collect his belongings. What’s wrong with me lol.

It’s very telling that they weren’t wearing their rings at his family’s Christmas. But when you know you know!!!!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I think the bulk of us believe something is going on again... Is this fallout from their first "totally normal - everyone goes through this - we were on the path to divorce" fight, or is this something new?

I always thought the first fight was about Britney finding evidence that Frank was talking to someone... Again, this is just a theory, but perhaps he played it off as pain from his grandfather's death, but since that time Britney has discovered more? This is purely speculative, of course. Maybe she's been planning on leaving him since that first fight, but wouldn't she have waited until after Christmas/New Year in order to soak up that Christmas money?

Any theories?
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Here's a post from the 21st from Alyssa... It just seems like strange timing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Had to hop on to say I definitely think something went down. Of all the years I’ve watched B she’s ALWAYS been on it on Christmas Eve/Christmas day videos. And for her to be radio silent on Instagram? Just bizarre since she’s usually all about showing off gifts and cheesy captions. Either she’ll finally announce they’re having real issues and need time to figure out what they’re doing, or they’ll snap a bandaid over it and she’ll be posting a “what my kids got for Christmas”video with zero explanation.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Ean's mom posted pics of the kids on Christmas Day... they look so happy

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

It shows she's currently active on IG... I would imagine she has no idea what to do right now.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Alyssa is also suspiciously quiet, she only posted a meme saying something in the line of all I want is peacefulness this Christmas.
And a few days before that she asked for places to go in Portland, because she's about to go around new years, now I wonder if she's still going

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If her phone really died then we will see a Christmas day vlog. You'd think though she would have logged on with Franks phone just to post on probably one if the most IG worthy days of the year??
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:08 pm If her phone really died then we will see a Christmas day vlog. You'd think though she would have logged on with Franks phone just to post on probably one if the most IG worthy days of the year??
She is a STRAIGHT-UP LIAR. I checked throughout the day yesterday, and she was active throughout the whole day. She's definitely hiding something.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

You gotta be fucking KIDDING ME. Her phone broke? So, she has multiple iPads, an iMac, Franks phone, and alyssas phone and she couldn’t log into ONE of those devices to post something? This is her influencer “job”, the highest paid one of the year? Miss me with this shit.

If her minions believe this, I have a bridge to sell. DM me.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Frank would've posted a Story for Christmas, did his phone break too? lmao

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”