BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - 131618
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=212&t=16512

Still speculating a split. (Yikes, I feel like Cap'n Turbot from Paw Patrol Image
Also, a "friend" spoke out on her. Wahhhh.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

There were barely any tea in that video. Noone would even watch it if Britney didn’t call attention to it. Just like noone would’ve known they were fighting if they didn’t start their instagram BS. Jeesh , for sm1 who’s being doing YouTube for almost a decade now she sure is clueless.
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

There were barely any tea in that video. Noone would even watch it if Britney didn’t call attention to it. Just like noone would’ve known they were fighting if they didn’t start their instagram BS. Jeesh , for sm1 who’s being doing YouTube for almost a decade now she sure is clueless.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

For those wondering what prompted her video, Leila posted this in her stories yesterday before Britney made the morning story about her video... I cannot help but assume it was about Britney...Image

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

damneaFrance wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:18 pm For those wondering what prompted her video, Leila posted this in her stories yesterday before Britney made the morning story about her video... I cannot help but assume it was about Britney...Image

I wonder what Britney did to her... Seems awfully childish, imo. They couldn't have been THAT close.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Leila posted on Instagram something mean girls having barn parties in prom dresses. They were shit talking about other YouTube people. The only party I remember was Jess's birthday Chris had. She mentioned Kyra sticking up for Britney and Leila will chew her up and spit her out too.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:29 pm
damneaFrance wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:18 pm For those wondering what prompted her video, Leila posted this in her stories yesterday before Britney made the morning story about her video... I cannot help but assume it was about Britney...Image

I wonder what Britney did to her... Seems awfully childish, imo. They couldn't have been THAT close.
Britney probably did nothing, honestly. I’ve always gotten the impression Leila is petty and unstable. She’s probably pissed Britney never plugs her channel.
WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WTFDidIJustWatch »

Honestly Leila is a drama QUEEN! Nothing she says is worth any value. I used to watch her til I caught onto her huge web of lies.

Like I said, she had an old channel named Leila’s Life(before that it was Brooklyn & Kamal). If you google that name hot tea will pop right up. But fair warning it’s a LOT that won’t make sense because she deleted the channel cause she got caught so many times.

Anyway, what she said about B is mostly legit but this was absolutely just a revenge post. She never fit in with the “cool YouTube mommies”. ()

Probably because she’s like 40, divorced twice, 18yr old son who won’t speak to her, and “allegedly” had a fling with a 17yr old girl that ended her 2nd marriage, then came out as bi, and if you couldn’t tell, is batshit crazy! And that’s the tip of the iceberg!

I’m telling you, as fucked up as Britney is, Leila has ZERO room to talk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

WTFDidIJustWatch wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:03 pm Honestly Leila is a drama QUEEN! Nothing she says is worth any value. I used to watch her til I caught onto her huge web of lies.

Like I said, she had an old channel named Leila’s Life(before that it was Brooklyn & Kamal). If you google that name hot tea will pop right up. But fair warning it’s a LOT that won’t make sense because she deleted the channel cause she got caught so many times.

Anyway, what she said about B is mostly legit but this was absolutely just a revenge post. She never fit in with the “cool YouTube mommies”. (ImageImage)

Probably because she’s like 40, divorced twice, 18yr old son who won’t speak to her, and “allegedly” had a fling with a 17yr old girl that ended her 2nd marriage, then came out as bi, and if you couldn’t tell, is batshit crazy! And that’s the tip of the iceberg!

I’m telling you, as fucked up as Britney is, Leila has ZERO room to talk!

Completely agree. Leila was either pissed Britney never talks about her anymore OR she was looking for traffic for her channel (or both). Something about Leila is really creepy to me.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Personal theory, and probably the less dramatic one.

I dont think there was cheating, or abuse. I think it was triggered by both wanting/needing to be the most important, the one who was struggling the most.

Brit has a traumatic birth and is CLEARLY struggling mentally Id take a guess that she has ppd and ppa, her anxiety has worsened in the last couple of years ( hence why she doesnt drive anymore) and I honestly this last baby has pushed her to the edge mentally.

Frank was hit with the loss of his grandpa, so was probably struggling to support brit as he probably felt losing his grandpa was bigger then her issues and she should have sucked it up for him, and she probably felt the same.

I think it came to a head when Frank wanted to be with his family and leave Brit with all the kids. I think they both snapped on each other, Frank seems to fight dirty and harsh things were said.

🤷‍♀️. I think they both need therapy, I personally couldn't forgive someone who would write my children off so fast, but also, he only did that on social media, so I doubt he suddenly treated the kids badly.

And this Leila chick is just scummy. She is clearly just chasing views, she said NOTHING new, she basically just repeated what she saw here.
Which looks badly on her, if she was Brits "friend" she wouldn't have posted, especially seeing her "friend" is not stable atm.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I don’t know anything about Leila but that video didn’t seem vengeful in the slightest. Nothing she said was that harsh and for Britney to make a big stink about it shows that it struck a nerve. If she knew it wasn’t true she wouldn’t be so upset. Sending her minions there and posting crying videos so other YT mommies run to her defense... give me a fucking break.

Alyssa posting selfies and staying silent about this is soooo telling.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

LilSeb1010 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:49 pm I don’t know anything about Leila but that video didn’t seem vengeful in the slightest. Nothing she said was that harsh and for Britney to make a big stink about it shows that it struck a nerve. If she knew it wasn’t true she wouldn’t be so upset. Sending her minions there and posting crying videos so other YT mommies run to her defense... give me a fucking break.

It was totally vengeful- that’s why she kept putting the coffee cup to her mouth and looking up slyly. Because she knew she was being a bitch but she didn’t care because she had a reason for it.
WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WTFDidIJustWatch »

Lalalilylove wrote:
LilSeb1010 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:49 pm I don’t know anything about Leila but that video didn’t seem vengeful in the slightest. Nothing she said was that harsh and for Britney to make a big stink about it shows that it struck a nerve. If she knew it wasn’t true she wouldn’t be so upset. Sending her minions there and posting crying videos so other YT mommies run to her defense... give me a fucking break.

It was totally vengeful- that’s why she kept putting the coffee cup to her mouth and looking up slyly. Because she knew she was being a bitch but she didn’t care because she had a reason for it.
Agreed! She does that when she *thinks* she’s being funny or slick.

Honestly at this point I’m really irritated that Britney posted it more so because Leila is actually gaining subscribers who don’t know how awful she is!

Any other gossip type page? Whatever, have at it. Lol but Leila did this out of pure spite.

Oh did I mention she has not one but two kids with fairly severe learning disabilities and barely takes care of their needs?

No, NOT EVEN CLOSE to Britchy not doing everything she can for Nolan!! Britney is a garbage human for that!

Just saying, people in glass houses should not be throwing bricks anywhere!

(Oh and Leila’s ig is suddenly private. Again.)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Idc how unstable she is. I’m here for her exposing Britney. Everyone that has ever tried to do so gets attacked by brit and company and they retract, delete and start to defend her out of fear.

Britney is the ONLY YouTuber that goes off the rails when someone makes a video on her. It seems to me she’s got A LOT to hide. Why panic otherwise?

Leila may be a crazy bitch, but she’s standing her ground, and I will be waiting for part 2.

MamaTSL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MamaTSL »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Maybe slightly off topic about the current Leila drama, but Long post rant ahead. I started following Britney when aria was a baby. Britney and I are the same age, and I had my son at 17 too. I felt she was relatable and started watching her early videos. I didn’t have time to or really care to actively watch updates and when IG came around I followed her and Vanessa, but again didn’t have time to watch updates. I had a baby and a husband and trying to raise/take care of a family, social media wasn’t *that* important. My ex husband and I split about a few months before Britney announced her split with Ean. Again I felt relatable to her, except it became clear there was a difference in how we were handling our situations about being newly single mothers. I was distraught (even though the split was on MY terms and I asked for it) about losing the life I tried so hard to make work. Even though it was what I wanted and what I knew was best, it was still hard to deal with. While I watched Britney live it up with Vanessa and Dani. It was cringey. Then frank came along and baby Scarlett. I stopped paying attention actively and would check in here and there. It’s been hot mess express and I watch just on principle to compare. I’ve been split from my ex for 3 years this month so Britney’s timeline closely mirrors mine with both the births of our oldests and separations from their dads. I’ve been with someone for 2 years now and just had a baby. Meanwhile she’s popped out 5 kids in 8 years. I was busy trying to make sure the one baby I had didn’t have to suffer a bad life because he was brought into the world with a young mom. I didn’t have another baby until I knew I was more stable and they would have a good life. It does go to show how these youtubers really don’t seem to care about the innocent lives they bring into the world. My motto with my kids when I was learning to adjust to newborn life was that they didn’t ask to be here so I could at least do my best to make them comfortable. And I don’t see any of that with Britney. She wants the whole world to believe that she lives a perfect life, and doesn’t want to admit she was so incredibly wrong bringing Frank in and so soon at that, that she’s neglecting what she could be doing (at the bare minimum) for each of her kids. She could spend more time with Aria who clearly needed it after the split with Ean and still needs one on on attention. We all know she could be doing more for Nolan’s disability and making the best of the short time he has. Poor Harlow got the shortest end of the stick with the split and then being thrown into a life with Frank and then didn’t even have time to adjust to anything before Scarlett. Who has bad allergies, and again like Harlow didn’t have time to adjust or have time with her parents before the next new thing baby Fletch. Imagine having not 1,2, 3, or even 4 but 5 kids and being more concerned about what your spouse is doing to be petty, regardless of the reasoning of the fight they both made that a priority instead of taking time to use the Grandpa’s death, a traumatic birth, and a new baby in a pandemic to bring their relationship to a new strength. But that’s what real adults would do, not children who are hungry for fame. Her “fans” attack slo4n and Leila for making videos about the tea, but it’s literally Britney’s fault for posting so much about her life for us to see. Tell me how “drama” channels/gossip sites are any different than a tabloid or paparazzi making news about a celebrity?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It is so strange to me how Kyra made multiple stories about Britney. She had one video made by someone she "knew", nobody died, nothing massivce happend and quite frankly if Brit hadnt said anything nobody would have known. Leila lives close enough to Jess that she could have been invited to that party of Jess' last year or any of the girls could have met up with her during the trip but none did. How good of a friend could they be? I am sure that Leila is crazy (I followed that trainkwreck) but that doesnt mean what she says is not true.
I swear the youtube moms have a pact so stick together because they all know it could easily be them. Its easy for Britney and Kyra to say they are friends, comment on eachothers things and do stories defending eachother when they have met like twice and see eachother on average once every 2 years.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I dont give a damn how screwed up this Leila chick is but I’m glad she did what she did. Everyone’s always co-signing for Britney or keeping their mouths about how she truly is that this was much needed karma for her.

It’s interesting seeing her reaction to Leila’s video about her and Frank because she usually tries to act all tough. Remember how she reacted with the stolen donation money and how she’s acted other times on social yet she wants to cry for this!?! That’s why no one should feel bad for her because this is all she cares about, her fucking image. That’s what she gets for making that half assed video not taking responsibility for what she did on social media. Had she owned up to it all and admitted they’re having problems instead of blaming Frank’s grandfather’s dying and her “traumatic” birth...I don’t think Leila would’ve made that video.

Man the shoe definitely fit Britney and she’s wearing it like a mf
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

How is it that whenever someone makes a video exposing someone we snark about, the person that made that video is suddenly being the one getting attacked & hated on by people on here lol. I fail to see the logic in it- we despise these YT mommies right? That's why we're on here. So shouldn't we be glad when someone draws public attention to how scummy they are?? Who the F cares what's going on in that person's personal life/ that they are crazy etc. etc.? I personally dont give a fuck about that Leila chick nor whats HER tea, I'm just grateful she's calling shitbrit out - and nothing she said was incorrect or reaching, so whats the big deal?

I swear sometimes it feels like some people on here will insist on being the only ones to snark on these YT mommies - like a "snark copyright"- so as soon as someone else snarks on them publicly, they give that person hell & bring up irrelevant stuff about that person's background etc.

Who gives a flying fuck if Leila had some affair with some chick, etc.? Omg that has nothing to do with anything at all. She spoke truth in that video and that's all that matters (if she was spewing lies, exaggerating, making up stuff etc it'd be a different story), now let's hope it'll make some of shitbrit's subs take their rose-tinted glasses off and see her for who she rly is, shall we ?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I'm here for the next installment lol. I've followed leila for a long time. Even if things were weird she was a great story teller. I love her style of video. I am happy this is blowing up. Brit deserves this. She can't be honest so she gets called out. Only she can't take the heat. Crocodile tears and lawyer threats only get you so far

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

You can tell this leila woman just watches way too many gossip videos and follows all the makeup guru drama with her "tea" and " allegedly" BUT man, she got brit on her toes. The video is accurate as far as we know. And realistically we will never know unless frank and brit expose themselves which is very unlikely.

Britney is crying on social media and freaking out because she KNOWS people are realizing her life isn't as perfect and white and blended as she wants it to be. She is scared that her facade is finally fading and it is all her own fault.
And honestly I'm sure no ones life is as perfect as they want to portray on social media but even if people find out our shit, we aren't at risk of losing our income for it or our reputation or status. Britney is shitting her pants because she knows if this blows up more than it has that she will lose her sponsors, followers, her husband, her home and her income.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”