Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

TITLE CREDIT: Sparkle Lemon

Previous: viewtopic.php?p=1678712#p1678712
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

Unread post by imoverit »

So in today's video Bonnie basically says her mom described her situation wrong in her own videos. That she did have a heart attack and just won't say it, and that she is in "almost stage 3 kidney failure, completely just shutting down not working" (??). None of them seem to know what's going on. I'd love to know what the actual doctors said!
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Josette »

RottieMama wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:01 pm THREAD TITLE: Bonnie Hoellein: Everything stinks, click my affiliate links! | Part 62

TITLE CREDIT: Sparkle Lemon

Previous: viewtopic.php?p=1678712#p1678712
Congratulations, Sparkle Lemon on a brilliant and extremely accurate thread title!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Great title Sparkle Lemon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Are you frickin kidding me!!!! 😡 so much wrong in this picture!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

imoverit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm So in today's video Bonnie basically says her mom described her situation wrong in her own videos. That she did have a heart attack and just won't say it, and that she is in "almost stage 3 kidney failure, completely just shutting down not working" (??). None of them seem to know what's going on. I'd love to know what the actual doctors said!
I'm pretty sure that Bonnie felt embarrassed that she said that her mom had heart attack and she had to double down.
I re-watched her mom's vlog to make notes and see what she actually said.

(vlog: Heart Attack Or Stage 3 Kidney Failure?) Jennifer says that when she finally went to the doctor's, they did EKG to her and the doctor asked her ''did you have a heart attack?'' she says ''I don't know'' and she was sent to get further testing done and after stress test (treadmill test ) they say, ''no, your heart looks good''. Blood test revealed the stage three kidney failure BUT that result ended up being both kidney infection and kidney stones.

So, my conclusion is that she did not have a heart attack NOR stage 3 kidney failure. I'm sure she was horribly sick (shick as she says ;)) and in awful lot of pain but not about to die. She had kidney infection and kidney stones.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And the stent was in Jennifer's kidney, not in a coronary artery. The only way to have a stent in her coronary artery would be to have a cardiac catheterization. If Jennifer had one of those, she would know for sure. It's pretty much impossible for a patient to confuse a stent for kidney stones with a coronary artery stent.
I think Bonnie is the one who is confused. And Ellie will always go for whatever is the most dramatic, whether or not it's quite true. She never lets the truth get in the way of a diagnosis she has decided on. Remember, she's the one to whom the office nurse tried and tried to explain that the mere presence of HCG in her blood did not mean she was pregnant. I still believe that her OB-GYN's staff draw straws or do rock paper, scissors to decide who has to deal with her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kataja wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:05 am
imoverit wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm So in today's video Bonnie basically says her mom described her situation wrong in her own videos. That she did have a heart attack and just won't say it, and that she is in "almost stage 3 kidney failure, completely just shutting down not working" (??). None of them seem to know what's going on. I'd love to know what the actual doctors said!
I'm pretty sure that Bonnie felt embarrassed that she said that her mom had heart attack and she had to double down.
I re-watched her mom's vlog to make notes and see what she actually said.

(vlog: Heart Attack Or Stage 3 Kidney Failure?) Jennifer says that when she finally went to the doctor's, they did EKG to her and the doctor asked her ''did you have a heart attack?'' she says ''I don't know'' and she was sent to get further testing done and after stress test (treadmill test ) they say, ''no, your heart looks good''. Blood test revealed the stage three kidney failure BUT that result ended up being both kidney infection and kidney stones.

So, my conclusion is that she did not have a heart attack NOR stage 3 kidney failure. I'm sure she was horribly sick (shick as she says ;)) and in awful lot of pain but not about to die. She had kidney infection and kidney stones.
Jennifer actually said she did not have a heart attack or kidney failure. Her exact words. Either she's lying or Bonnie is. I'm guessing the latter.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:22 am Jennifer actually said she did not have a heart attack or kidney failure. Her exact words. Either she's lying or Bonnie is. I'm guessing the latter.
I don't see any signs of Jen showing in her vlogs she had a MI. This is an immediate hospital admission if her labs, EKG or stress test results showed any signs of a MI. The kidney failure was shady from the beginning. It isn't unheard of not being able to retrieve a kidney stone(s) with the initial procedure (said that in my first message), they place a stent and it looks like the second procedure was a success. She is likely fully recovered. My vote is with the latter too. I'm not sure why you would display this degree of drama when your mom is vlogging a different picture of what is going on.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

The question is, why is Bonnie such a negative person? I’m sure her mother is relieved that the kidney stones were removed and that her kidney infection can be treated and both have been done in an outpatient situation so far. Why can’t she just be happy and relieved for her without trying to make the pretty common medical scenario dramatic and throwing such a negative spin on it? How would she have coped if Jennifer had suffered complications or were hospitalized? Imagine the hysterics if Jennifer had to undergo dialysis.

I still think Jennifer gets off on triggering an unstable Bonnie and garnering sympathy from her other dim-witted, mini-me daughter through dramatic and probably cryptic phone calls.

ETA: Bonnie has always given off old lady vibes to me. She does not look are behave in a youthful manner and apparently she gets off on exploiting other people’s illnesses/deaths/hardships for personal attention like a lot of much older women do.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:58 pm The question is, why is Bonnie such a negative person? I’m sure her mother is relieved that the kidney stones were removed and that her kidney infection can be treated and both have been done in an outpatient situation so far. Why can’t she just be happy and relieved for her without trying to make the pretty common medical scenario dramatic and throwing such a negative spin on it? How would she have coped if Jennifer had suffered complications or were hospitalized? Imagine the hysterics if Jennifer had to undergo dialysis.

I still think Jennifer gets off on triggering an unstable Bonnie and garnering sympathy from her other dim-witted, mini-me daughter through dramatic and probably cryptic phone calls.

ETA: Bonnie has always given off old lady vibes to me. She does not look are behave in a youthful manner and apparently she gets off on exploiting other people’s illnesses/deaths/hardships for personal attention like a lot of much older women do.
Even if Jennifer is downplaying her illness, why would Bonnie go on YouTube and tell everyone that her mother is basically lying? Goes to show you Bonnie will do anything for views - even exploit her so-called beloved mother. That whole family is whack.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Am I the only one who finds this picture slightly spooky? They look like they’ve just walked off a horror movie set. Or at best, they’ve been rescued from a cult. Jennifer sure liked to dress them strangely. I see where a lot of the inspiration for the Bollie collections come from.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Ohnonotme wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:17 pm Image
Am I the only one who finds this picture slightly spooky? They look like they’ve just walked off a horror movie set. Or at best, they’ve been rescued from a cult. Jennifer sure liked to dress them strangely. I see where a lot of the inspiration for the Bollie collections come from.

I think the dress code was way different back then, so I didn't even bat my eyelid. However, WHY do they have such a dark under eyes? Malnutrition? Genetics? They look pretty sickly.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kataja wrote:

I think the dress code was way different back then, so I didn't even bat my eyelid. However, WHY do they have such a dark under eyes? Malnutrition? Genetics? They look pretty sickly.
This is from 1993! I don’t know anyone who dressed like that. And maybe it’s their expressions as well that are giving of bad vibes, lol. Good lord, look at what Ellie is wearing! Bonnie’s head looks too big for her body. They’d give the Duggar’s a run for their money.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ohnonotme wrote:
Kataja wrote:

This is from 1993! I don’t know anyone who dressed like that. And maybe it’s their expressions as well that are giving of bad vibes, lol. Good lord, look at what Ellie is wearing! Bonnie’s head looks too big for her body. They’d give the Duggar’s a run for their money.

That is the saddest picture I have seen. My kids were born in the 90’s, I did not dress them like that. They all look like they haven’t eaten a decent meal in months. A picture from the depression era. Where is Julie? and Beau?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Just a reminder, “stage 3 kidney failure” is not a thing. Stage 3 chronic kidney disease is...and we don’t know if she’s stage 3a or 3b. Her kidneys may have taken an impact and she needs to be careful moving forward but her kidneys aren’t failing. Use of the word failure is a complete overdramatization. In fact, considering her kidney disease seems to have resulted from an acute event (stones, and I believe she mentioned and infection also), there’s good chance that with meds, removal of the stone, lifestyle changes, and hydration, her numbers can improve.

Also I’m guessing they decided she had an MI (if we trust Bonnie’s version) based on EKG changes or blood work, you can see evidence of and old heart attack sometimes. Again, if the is was anything acute or severe, she’d be getting more than a stress test. A cardiac catheterization is necessary to go and look for block ages and stent them if found.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did Jennifer hand sew those hideous dresses? They look like children who are abused - sunken eyes, unhappy faces. What was going on in that household?
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

So in today's video she said she laid in bed and cried bc she does not feel appreciated (and ponders if this is how God feels?)...in regards to Billie Brand. She stated several models canceled bc of covid and so now she will model, but "everyone better be quiet" or she will loose her shit. No music or talking.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Tiger27 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:54 am Just a reminder, “stage 3 kidney failure” is not a thing. Stage 3 chronic kidney disease is...and we don’t know if she’s stage 3a or 3b. Her kidneys may have taken an impact and she needs to be careful moving forward but her kidneys aren’t failing. Use of the word failure is a complete overdramatization. In fact, considering her kidney disease seems to have resulted from an acute event (stones, and I believe she mentioned and infection also), there’s good chance that with meds, removal of the stone, lifestyle changes, and hydration, her numbers can improve.
Also I’m guessing they decided she had an MI (if we trust Bonnie’s version) based on EKG changes or blood work, you can see evidence of and old heart attack sometimes. Again, if the is was anything acute or severe, she’d be getting more than a stress test. A cardiac catheterization is necessary to go and look for block ages and stent them if found.
I mentioned Acute Kidney Injury earlier that can be staged, but it appears with the success of removing the kidney stones, it would seem she will recover. The fact she wasn't hospitalized beyond the two same-day surgical procedures leads me to think everything said is questionable. If her kidneys were truly showing impactful damage, they would be monitoring her more closely. After her lab test in the doctor's office that I think she was saying showed abnormal kidney function->"kidney failure", she went on a trip with Bonnie for a week. Jen went on for a couple of weeks in pain, then she had a CT and was seen by a urologist. Jen said the only reason she didn't go to the ED was that she had some very old pain medication from Chad. :? She said her physician was very stingy with pain medication.
After her stress test where she was told "your heart looks good," I'm not hearing they decided Jen has an old MI. If Jen had an old MI show up on an EKG, you'd think there would be follow-up with a cardiologist and we've heard nothing more about her chest pain. I believe Jen and Bonnie would say to viewers the doctors said she had a heart attack in the past. Jen also stated her doctor was no longer worried about her heart. The fact she said her "heart burned" and was nauseated at Ellie's was concerning because she didn't seek care right away. This is all speculation based on vague vlogging on Jen's explaining what happened preoperatively.

Here is a good explanation AKI vs CKD.
Acute kidney injury (AKI) is usually caused by an event that leads to kidney malfunction, such as dehydration, blood loss from major surgery or injury, or the use of medicines.
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is usually caused by a long-term disease, such as high blood pressure or diabetes, that slowly damages the kidneys and reduces their function over time.

I think Jen will return to her cooking and cleaning vlogs now which have shown to be successful with views. :D
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 am
Ohnonotme wrote:
Kataja wrote:

That is the saddest picture I have seen. My kids were born in the 90’s, I did not dress them like that. They all look like they haven’t eaten a decent meal in months. A picture from the depression era. Where is Julie? and Beau?

I agree, very sickly looking. I believe it is Bonnie, Julie and little Ellie. Can imagine Jennifer referring to Ellie in just that way. The ruffle on Ellie's wrist looks misplaced, ruffle, ruffle, ruffle and more ruffle. Julie's boys really look like her.
Last edited by Happy+Charlie on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”