OKBaby: Too many trips, still no snip! | Part 35

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Too many trips, still no snip! | Part 35

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I cant help but think that Jess, Britney and Kyra have the same manager. Are the mommy makeover/boob jobs just for vlog content, lol.
Hopefully they don’t get her to use the same surgeon Jess did. I wouldn’t wish those botched results on my worst enemy.
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by frenchfryfiend »

BeautifullyBlessed wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:10 pm
Olynn96 wrote:Idk if this has been talked about before, but does anyone else think that Alaya isn’t oscars kid? She looks so different. Oscar and kyra both have brown eyes and hers are green, her nose is different from the other kids, her hair... I know genetics can be unpredictable but the other 3 kids look sooo alike. And that could explain why they leave her out more.
Her hair and nose are similar to Oscar. As for eye color that can go back to the grandparents, I’d kyras mom or dad has green/ blue eyes this is where she got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, she definitely Oscar's kid. She has his eyes and nose and although I can't see her looking like Kaycee, I do see her resembling Korina. Also, just a funny thing, but if you see the Christmas photo on Kyra's IG, Alaya has Oscar's feet exactly. Sounds funny, but I have my father's feet. Korina has the seem feet, too. And she probably got her curls from Oscar's side.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

BeautifullyBlessed wrote:
Olynn96 wrote:Idk if this has been talked about before, but does anyone else think that Alaya isn’t oscars kid? She looks so different. Oscar and kyra both have brown eyes and hers are green, her nose is different from the other kids, her hair... I know genetics can be unpredictable but the other 3 kids look sooo alike. And that could explain why they leave her out more.
Her hair and nose are similar to Oscar. As for eye color that can go back to the grandparents, I’d kyras mom or dad has green/ blue eyes this is where she got it.

Kyras dad and brother have green eyes

frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:52 pm
BeautifullyBlessed wrote:

Kyras dad and brother have green eyes

Yes, though Alaya has a different eye color than Oscar, there's something about the expression that's similar.

Oh geez. I cannot believe she is getting a boob job. Now, right after her fourth kid? It's like she wants to have surgery all the time...
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

There is a picture from Kaycee's birthday post (I cant remember if it was stories or on Korinnas ig) where I thought it was Alaya, the same curly hair. That's why I said she looked like Kaycee (and Oscar's side).
justsaying
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justsaying »

frenchfryfiend wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:20 pm
BeautifullyBlessed wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:10 pm

Nah, she definitely Oscar's kid. She has his eyes and nose and although I can't see her looking like Kaycee, I do see her resembling Korina. Also, just a funny thing, but if you see the Christmas photo on Kyra's IG, Alaya has Oscar's feet exactly. Sounds funny, but I have my father's feet. Korina has the seem feet, too. And she probably got her curls from Oscar's side.
It think it's funny you say that you don't see a resemblance to Kaycee but to Korina because to me those two look like the exact same person haha ;)

Kyra's been mentioning the boob job for a while now. Was just a matter of time. And with all of the expenses that concern her personally usually a short amount of time^^
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

She’s using the money she makes off of her 4 little kids for a boob job. Love that for her.

LmaoThesePeople
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LmaoThesePeople »

Are those shoes a new trend in America?

Those exact shoes (but in many different colors) were used as water shoes 15-20 years ago in southeastern Europe. (Probably somewhere else too).. That's why they're all plastic and why they have holes throughout.
It's sooo ridiculous to see someone casually wear it. Especially because i've always thought they're ugly as f*ck
Hbellaghy24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hbellaghy24 »

LmaoThesePeople wrote:Image

Are those shoes a new trend in America?

Those exact shoes (but in many different colors) were used as water shoes 15-20 years ago in southeastern Europe. (Probably somewhere else too).. That's why they're all plastic and why they have holes throughout.
It's sooo ridiculous to see someone casually wear it. Especially because i've always thought they're ugly as f*ck
I remember having these for beach and summer days! Every girl in Scotland had these when they were 5 and under! The blisters these bad boys caused were painful!!!!

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Those shoes were popular back in the early 2000s in Canada and I guess north America too!

I never had them, I always thought they were ugly but everything old is new and trendy again. Go on tiktok and everything that went out of style in the last like 60 decades are all new trends and aesthetics.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Those shoes were popular when I was a kid (I hated them and would rather be barefoot). Its one of those things that companies know to do, bring something back from your childhood. Kinda like how characters come back when the adults that had them are at an age where they are having kids.
LmaoThesePeople
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LmaoThesePeople »

Huh, everyone i knew always thought they were ugly and uncomfortable... i'd rather go swimming barefoot than wearing those suckers... and now they are back considered trendy and cool? Fashion is weird 🤷‍♀️
frenchfryfiend
Amateur
Amateur

LmaoThesePeople wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:48 am Huh, everyone i knew always thought they were ugly and uncomfortable... i'd rather go swimming barefoot than wearing those suckers... and now they are back considered trendy and cool? Fashion is weird 🤷‍♀️
When Kyra said she hates "firsts" (like giving Aura a bottle), Oscar said, "cause it's the last first," and she gave him a weird look. I seriously think she plans to have more.

Also I noticed the other day on her IG stories, she said "Teeny took my phone" and it had a picture of teeny's legs and they looked really beat up. Teeny is contanstly being knocked down, knocked over, hit by cars doors...my gosh.
mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

frenchfryfiend wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:42 am
LmaoThesePeople wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:48 am Huh, everyone i knew always thought they were ugly and uncomfortable... i'd rather go swimming barefoot than wearing those suckers... and now they are back considered trendy and cool? Fashion is weird 🤷‍♀️
When Kyra said she hates "firsts" (like giving Aura a bottle), Oscar said, "cause it's the last first," and she gave him a weird look. I seriously think she plans to have more.

Also I noticed the other day on her IG stories, she said "Teeny took my phone" and it had a picture of teeny's legs and they looked really beat up. Teeny is contanstly being knocked down, knocked over, hit by cars doors...my gosh.
I dont get why she's all bent out of shape. Did she ever BF any of her kids to a year? Isnt this her normal routine?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's definitely not from failure to thrive. Aura seems to be growing well being exclusively breastfed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think its only for Kyra's boob job. I don't care if someone formula feeds or breast feeds, as long as they are feeding their child. But I was confused why they were stopping when I saw the formula (I honestly thought she was doing an ad for the baby breeza). Why not just give her a bottle of breast milk and pump? So it has to be for her boob job, same thing Keren did with Sutton.
justsaying
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justsaying »

I saw the look, too. But I interpreted it as her feeling busted, because obviously it's not firsts that she doesn't like but lasts. And I think she gave Oscar that look like "thanks for bringing that up again"^^

I actually think they are not planning to have another one but I also think that they don't understand that if you are not using any contraception you don't have to do a whole lotta planning^^
pgn14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pgn14 »

justsaying wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:03 am

I saw the look, too. But I interpreted it as her feeling busted, because obviously it's not firsts that she doesn't like but lasts. And I think she gave Oscar that look like "thanks for bringing that up again"^^

I actually think they are not planning to have another one but I also think that they don't understand that if you are not using any contraception you don't have to do a whole lotta planning^^
I agree, I don't think they are planning it I just think they are not educated enough to realise that it will happen if they don't do anything to avoid it.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

pgn14 wrote:
justsaying wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:03 am
frenchfryfiend wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:42 am When Kyra said she hates "firsts" (like giving Aura a bottle), Oscar said, "cause it's the last first," and she gave him a weird look. I seriously think she plans to have more.

I agree, I don't think they are planning it I just think they are not educated enough to realise that it will happen if they don't do anything to avoid it.
They know what causes it and what to use to avoid it.
They’ve discussed birth control multiple times in the past.
Kyra just loves being pregnant and having newborns. She doesn’t have any sort of identity outside of that. The idea of not being pregnant or having a baby scares her.
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

Okay. Which one of you was this?! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”