TITLE CREDIT: Seller-Of-Souls

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=196&t=16324&start=1025
lavenderrain
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Unread post by lavenderrain »

omg i love the new title! get ready for the messiest time of year... vlogmas! who's excited for even more random vlogs!? i kinda wanna talk a bit about everly's speech. its been a bit of a topic but i never really noticed it until recently when camryn started posting again. collette is younger than everly (and was born prematurely and has gone through a recent trauma) and is speaking full-blown and clear sentences. everly on the other hand, stuggles to say her own name. I think that maddie definitely needs to work on teaching everly to speak better, than letting her play minecraft and watch blippi all day. also i think cam has more subs than maddie now :)
it can't be worse
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

lavenderrain wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:11 pm omg i love the new title! get ready for the messiest time of year... vlogmas! who's excited for even more random vlogs!? i kinda wanna talk a bit about everly's speech. its been a bit of a topic but i never really noticed it until recently when camryn started posting again. collette is younger than everly (and was born prematurely and has gone through a recent trauma) and is speaking full-blown and clear sentences. everly on the other hand, stuggles to say her own name. I think that maddie definitely needs to work on teaching everly to speak better, than letting her play minecraft and watch blippi all day. also i think cam has more subs than maddie now :)
XD Glad you like the new title! I didn't expect it to get picked, honestly, but hey, one for the history books!

On the topic of Ev VS Collette, I honestly think Ev has Down's, and Maddie, in her stubborn, "I'm always right" mindset, thinks that nothing is wrong, and Ev is perfectly fine.

Just... don't. I have 3 childhood friends with DS, and while they're all functioning properly, they all also received the proper help and assistance when they were growing up. Ev doesn't have that, and I fear that will cause some serious delays.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
lavenderrain
Wallflower
Wallflower

i could see her having downs, but I really think she is on the autism spectrum. speech issues is one of the main symptoms along with poor eye contact (as is inappropriate social interaction but we haven't really seen her around very many kiddos). the autism is 18 percent higher for teen moms and i do know that maddie's brother, stone is on the spectrum. maddie and melissa say that ev is fine but never show proof. maddie puts almost every minute of their life on social media (mainly her story) and we have only ever seen her take everly to urgent care or the er.
it can't be worse
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I see we're on the topic of Everly's speech...I don't want to self diagnose her with anything but regardless of whether she has or doesn't have a condition it is very clear she has speech issues that need to be taken care of. Maddie needs to get off her high horse "I'm right, she's fine" mentality and take Everly to a speech therapist. Everly turns 3 in a few weeks, it is not normal for a near 3 year old to barely be able to say her own name.
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Vlogmas Day 2 is literally Hot Mess Express: filthy clothes, unbrushed hair, coffee, no food then allegedly almost passing out in Sam's Club causing her to need to buy more food from the Cafe. This is no different than her daily life and not Holiday feeling at all. Usually I cut Maddie a lot of slack, but that was just embarrassing to watch.
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Oh I am def here and ready for what vlogmas brings. Off to a typical Maddie start.
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

Those vlogmas from Maddie's channel has been getting less views and then this year has very less views just like her two last videos with 20K views while the videos from last year had around 100K+ views? It may get worse but she would probably blame the pandemic while she doesn't realize that her subs are actually getting tired of the same typical content over and over again. Her channel already lost 10K subs (155K to 154K) and now Cam's has more subs than her.
lavenderrain
Wallflower
Wallflower

RadicalFaith wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:29 pm Those vlogmas from Maddie's channel has been getting less views and then this year has very less views just like her two last videos with 20K views while the videos from last year had around 100K+ views? It may get worse but she would probably blame the pandemic while she doesn't realize that her subs are actually getting tired of the same typical content over and over again. Her channel already lost 10K subs (155K to 154K) and now Cam's has more subs than her.
yeah i havent even had the energy to watch her vlogmas yet... she needs something new and different. i like her q/a videos better bc the vlogs are starting to get very boring and predictable. maybe a sit down vid with her dad? or a q/a with all of her siblings (NOT SLATE PLZ). or even a going through my camera roll vid.
it can't be worse
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

RadicalFaith wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:29 pm Those vlogmas from Maddie's channel has been getting less views and then this year has very less views just like her two last videos with 20K views while the videos from last year had around 100K+ views? It may get worse but she would probably blame the pandemic while she doesn't realize that her subs are actually getting tired of the same typical content over and over again. Her channel already lost 10K subs (155K to 154K) and now Cam's has more subs than her.
I personally would prefer to watch and support Cam. She's raising those girls alone after something terribly traumatic and is doing really well under the circumstances. I also think Cam technically had a worse childhood (though, it's private so who knows) but has stepped up a lot and done more for her girls. Maddie has all the support and still mucks it up. People have seen she's a mess who can barely take care of herself and is not allow Everly to thrive. That whole family is a mess who can't take accountability and doesn't seem to be getting help. CPS should have been a HUGE wake up call. Instead it made them more defensive and people are over Maddie's half ass videos. She's also not a young teen mom anymore like her beginning appeal of getting pregnant at 14. Unless she gets pregnant again I can't see her staying even a little relevant for more than six more months if we're being truthful.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Does she own a hair brush?
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Re: Maddie Lambert -

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:34 pm Does she own a hair brush?
Who knows? Apparently vaccines are too expensive, but luxury items like a new iPhone12 are affordable. Honestly, the way this girl bitches about not having money, you'd think she lived paycheck to paycheck like the rest of us. No, I don't think she owns a hairbrush.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

emmmmmm wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:27 am
I personally would prefer to watch and support Cam. She's raising those girls alone after something terribly traumatic and is doing really well under the circumstances. I also think Cam technically had a worse childhood (though, it's private so who knows) but has stepped up a lot and done more for her girls. Maddie has all the support and still mucks it up. People have seen she's a mess who can barely take care of herself and is not allow Everly to thrive. That whole family is a mess who can't take accountability and doesn't seem to be getting help. CPS should have been a HUGE wake up call. Instead it made them more defensive and people are over Maddie's half ass videos. She's also not a young teen mom anymore like her beginning appeal of getting pregnant at 14. Unless she gets pregnant again I can't see her staying even a little relevant for more than six more months if we're being truthful.
I also feel that Cam deserves support after she went through a traumatic situation while she is raising her two daughters on her own. It's good to see that she's stepping up for them in her content and especially getting a real job.

Maddie has been very careless with what she uploads on her platform because her own family fails to give her any reality check and then they still wonder why people call her out SMH the other thing is Maddie had said that she plans "not to rush herself" finding a new boyfriend again or something like that after she's already been with three guys so it doesn't sound like she's desperate to get pregnant for views but I'm very unsure to believe her because she does have a habit of lying to her subs. She'd probably might go for milking unnecessary drama for views just like she did with Isaac and Peyton or do stupid things on purpose to piss people off.
Qu1t3_Franklee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qu1t3_Franklee »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:17 pm
lavenderrain wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:11 pm omg i love the new title! get ready for the messiest time of year... vlogmas! who's excited for even more random vlogs!? i kinda wanna talk a bit about everly's speech. its been a bit of a topic but i never really noticed it until recently when camryn started posting again. collette is younger than everly (and was born prematurely and has gone through a recent trauma) and is speaking full-blown and clear sentences. everly on the other hand, stuggles to say her own name. I think that maddie definitely needs to work on teaching everly to speak better, than letting her play minecraft and watch blippi all day. also i think cam has more subs than maddie now :)
XD Glad you like the new title! I didn't expect it to get picked, honestly, but hey, one for the history books!

On the topic of Ev VS Collette, I honestly think Ev has Down's, and Maddie, in her stubborn, "I'm always right" mindset, thinks that nothing is wrong, and Ev is perfectly fine.

Just... don't. I have 3 childhood friends with DS, and while they're all functioning properly, they all also received the proper help and assistance when they were growing up. Ev doesn't have that, and I fear that will cause some serious delays.

I thought so too, from the very beginning that everly had some sort of delay and possible Down’s syndrome, mainly because of the way she looked, every has a very strange feature with her eyes, she’s got almond shaped eyes and this excess flap of skin in the corner of her eyes like a webbing, many downs kids have this along with a flat profile/ nose and Extra fat on the back of the neck which I think she also has...but it could be just chub From all the junk food she eats.

I have never seen Maddie do anything remotely educational with everly, among her trash pile of toys, not one toy is an alphabet or numbers puzzle or a book with words in it, nothing educational what so ever!!! Just a bunch of dolls with messy hair and dirty faces just like herself and her momma haha

Everly can’t say her own name because no one has taught her how and when she says fake words like “dinna” she’s encouraged to use them. Everly is a brat and is never disciplined. In one of maddies latest god awful vlogs everly does not let Maddie stir the icing even though she can’t do it and is spilling it everywhere, every time Maddie says “ ok mommy’s turn” Everly shrieks and begins to whine and yell and forcefully snatches the bowl away, and all Maddie can say is “ wow you’re so independent!!”😒 See, she is being encouraged to be a brat, none of her faults are corrected, she isn’t taught discipline and has no idea what it means to be kind, patient, obedient and smart! It’s a true shame!!! Other YouTube moms strive to educate their kids and it’s evident! I’m so sick of maddies crap content, I only ever skim through it because it makes me mad😡

She actually filmed her hand shaking and inserted the clip as she sat in her car stuffing her fat pimpley face with ice cream and a giant pizza pretzel, explaining that she was feeling so ill dizzy and faint... Jesus Christ can she be more of a drama whore???

Avie is a whole other problem in itself...she is worse than Maddie because she gets so easily offended and has a temper, she thought it was so cool to talk about hanging around these people late at night who were supposedly dealing cocaine... I bet if they had been with everly they still would have been loitering in the parking lot at night watching “ drug dealers “ and filming it...ugh one day something very very bad is going to happen to these idiot girls because they are too cocky and overconfident and think that they can handle anything and everything, surprise surprise they CANT and their smart ass mouths will get them into trouble. CPS needs to be called again to see that pig sty they live in, I watched a documentary where cops visited the house of a serial killer who hid bodies in the mess in his house and I swear it wasn’t as bad as maddies house, they ended up kicking him out because the conditions were deemed unliveable, everly is in constant danger as long as she’s in that filthy house, she already stumbled down the stairs and fell on her face that one time, Maddie thought it was so hilarious she inserted various clips of her falling on her face in slow motion...
Blissful
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Maddie Lambert -

Unread post by Blissful »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:34 pm Does she own a hair brush?
I don't think she owns a tissue box either
Loopy29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loopy29 »

Avie does my head in too, damn she thinks she's cool when she's just as messy and stupid as Maddie :?
Everly really seems like an unhealthy girl, all she eats is sugar chocolate and mac and cheese. No nutrition to feed her brain development and yeah she is very undeveloped for her age. She should be able to say her name at least by now.
cece
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cece »

everly had a gingerbread house for dinner 🤨
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

I'm watching vlogmas day 3 and I don't know much about hair extensions, but what does she meant that they don't add length anymore because they are old? I have long hair and it's never just, got shorter? without me cutting it? i'm so confused...
Loopy29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Loopy29 »

cece wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:49 pm everly had a gingerbread house for dinner 🤨
Yup, when I saw that I wondered how Maddie thought that would be ok to include in her video knowing the backlash she'd receive for it. How in her right mind does she think that's ok to feed your 2 year old?
girlmom0106
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by girlmom0106 »

Hearing her explain OCD made me want to rip my eardrums out. Does she think all other OCD different from her “kind” is about cleaning??? She said she was diagnosed but I bet it’s self diagnosed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”