Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

You know, it's funny. Thanks to Avie's recording, as well as Maddie's complete lack of any sort of desire for anonymity, I figured out which apartment Maddie moved to, as well as which unit she's in. Honestly, if I wanted to do some damage with this information, I'm only 20 minutes away from her.

Think about that for a moment.

Someone who doesn't wish her harm figured out where she lives, as well as which unit she's in, based on what we see from her videos. If someone really wanted to do some damage, for example, leave hate mail or even more malicious activities such as kidnapping, all they'd need to do is study her videos, cross reference with where she goes, where she's been, and what's publicly available on good 'ol Google.

This girl needs to get her shit together and stop posting, for the safety of herself and her kid. If a bored college student can figure this stuff out, someone with serious malicious intent could do it just as easily.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
MichaelFansz
Discord name: MichaelFansz#2583
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Unread post by MichaelFansz »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:18 pm You know, it's funny. Thanks to Avie's recording, as well as Maddie's complete lack of any sort of desire for anonymity, I figured out which apartment Maddie moved to, as well as which unit she's in. Honestly, if I wanted to do some damage with this information, I'm only 20 minutes away from her.

Think about that for a moment.

Someone who doesn't wish her harm figured out where she lives, as well as which unit she's in, based on what we see from her videos. If someone really wanted to do some damage, for example, leave hate mail or even more malicious activities such as kidnapping, all they'd need to do is study her videos, cross reference with where she goes, where she's been, and what's publicly available on good 'ol Google.

This girl needs to get her shit together and stop posting, for the safety of herself and her kid. If a bored college student can figure this stuff out, someone with serious malicious intent could do it just as easily.
And now in 2022, she brought ANOTHER HOME. One year lease.

I swear, what the heck is wrong with her money issues? I am a bit new to her channel (I found it in December due to her "Pregnant at 13" story but from her vids I saw, she has way too much money issues (Cars, Apartments, and now a new House).

In terms of parenting, she has awful boundaries and I don't like her thumbnails, but since I'm new to her channel, I don't have much to say on.... yet. Only time will tell.

I don't condone harm towards her, but I wouldn't shocked if someone finds out where her new home is. Especially since she is house toured it a few days ago so fast.

Return to “I-P”