Living On A Dime | Part Two

timeisup
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by timeisup »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:59 am Hi! Glad this website came back up. I was disappointed all of our truth telling efforts disappeared.

I noticed she mentioned "brain zapping." What is that? A depression treatment or something? Maybe she should just pray harder --lol.

I do want to see their new house though. They make it seem like its paradise. And why is Jill moving there for a 6 month trail and selling her home? I thought it would be a permanent move but now they are acting like it's temporary.
I just read people do it when coming off antidepressants.

I thought they believed that depression was a failure to believe God .....maybe just everyone else. Only Tawra has had real problems.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

To be a fly on the wall to hear all of Tara's prayers. I'm sure there is so much violence. I understand they are moving so too busy to do post now I think. I have been really into audiobooks and yoga lately. Please let me know the gossip if I miss any.
Remember, we are talking about a homophobic hypocrite liar everyone. She is not sick, only not interested in holding a real job so she decided to is a hustler. This is the most hypocritical family I've seen. I wouldn't normally fault them but she makes so many purity proclamations
All posts expressed here are opinions.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

So the brain zapping thing is called, transcranial magnetic stimulation
Tawra has a video where she is interviewing her doctor about it.
I googled it and it looks like an actual thing. I can't get my head around it, magnets stimulate the brain to not be depressed?
I don't know much but it seems to me a convenient way to ignore the causes of your depression, not address elephants in the room and just zap your brain instead.
And Jill some time ago was all like "oh just put on nice clothes" to cure your depression.
Tawra spent 1000 dollars on this thing and Mike spent 3000 dollars.
I'll have to look into this micro trans whatever thing but for me a covid vaccine has got to be a no 1 priority.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

I'm so happy I decided to come see if the site was back up or not! Glad to see everyone.

Tawra is still crazy, they've moved and are taking a month or two off. She didn't know if they were going to be back in August of September. She posted a photo of an old stove she got to put in their new studio... that they're building around said stove. They're quite ridiculous.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

That new house of theirs looks so nice. It looks way expensive like over a million in a lot of places.
They make enough money just from youtube, really?
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

They're making bank on their cookbooks, youtube views and whatever else they are selling. I'll give them that much. They definitely have a booming business, but eventually the windfall from cookbooks will probably dry up. I see some youtubers making over $1000 a DAY from YouTube content. It is possible.

They moved to Sheridan Wyoming. They put out a video last night.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Their new house is nice and looks to be a million dollar home. Since they are so rich, Tawra should probably get off Social Security Disability and pay for her own health insurance. I am glad they have success, now get off my tax dollars.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

:x :x Tawra says she won't get vaccinated because she reckons she has already had covid.
I believe even if you've had it you should still get vaccinated to get the best immune response
Meanwhile she is supposedly at very high risk from this virus since she has got fibromyalgia
In one of her videos she says, the government shut down the country for "no reason" It was during a video about what people should do about hyperinflation. Then Jill also would be susceptible.
Meanwhile this whole brain zapping thing is totally legit. Anyway their new house looks much nicer than the old one I have to say, didn't care much for the old decour with the yellow walls. Blows my mind that their business is raking in so much cash because if I was on my beam ends trying to pay off debt I'd google rather than buy a cookbook, I sure wouldn't be tithing either.
Jill says she doesn't like her house in Kansas because the siding is rubbish metal and hard to paint and her basement floods. She made no mention of what it would cost to fix these things, but she is selling up and moving into the basement of Tawras new place. She wants to buy a brand new house. Apparently the issue is sound proofing isn't that great between the basement and the living areas but she's going to try it for 6 months.
Kind of ironic that their whole premise is that you can become rich by being extra scroogey but they actually make their money by selling books about how to be scroogey :?
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I don't think they tithe. They don't go to church and "leave" churches all the time. How can you tithe when you don't go to church? They only believe their own wackadoo gospel they make up as they go.

With all of the pastors and Republicans dying from COVID-19 you would think she would have changed her tune by now regarding the vaccine. I'm surprised they don't know anyone who has died.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I tuned in and out of their last live. Jill is there at the house and sold her home. She took the all cash offer with no inspection as her home would likely not pass any inspections. I feel bad for the people who bought it.
Mearlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mearlynn »

They sure got preachy last night! I don't feel sorry for the buyers of Jill's house as they chose not to have an inspection. I did see where Mike and Tawra sold their old house for $505K. I hate that they all pronounce REALTOR as real-i-tor.
daisy4444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisy4444 »

I found Jill's house online. I think the new owners overpaid. wow.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

daisy4444 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:28 pm I found Jill's house online. I think the new owners overpaid. wow.
Can you send the link via private message? Thanks
Amelia23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amelia23 »

Could you please send me the link to her house as well? Thank you in advance.
daisy4444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisy4444 »

I messaged you Amelia23 and Iwasneverhere_0 hope I did it right
Amelia23
Amateur
Amateur

Thank you daisy4444! I found your message and I am bringing up the link. Thank you. I was wondering what her house looked like.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Amelia23 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:21 am Thank you daisy4444! I found your message and I am bringing up the link. Thank you. I was wondering what her house looked like.

In a video from 2019 Jill reveals that her income is 700 and something dollars a month from social security.

She tithes 100 dollars (supposedly)
Spends 150 on insurance
Spends 10 dollars a month on her housing (probably explains why she didn't replace her siding and do something about her basement flooding)
125 dollars on utilities
80 dollars a month on food (She spends 2 dollars a week on breakfast by having crackers and coffee)
50 a month for cable/ telephone

After this she only has 200 dollars or so left over, for gas, car repairs,

And then Tawra says that she has been trying to quit social security but that social security won't let her quit :( Ah.. Ok.

Anyway the latest thing is that Jill has sold her house in Kansas for 70k and had enough money saved to buy a new home near Tawra for cash . Jill says that she has been saving for years to buy herself a comfortable home but at the start of this video she said that she'd only been on 750 a month for the last 2 years (this video was 2019) and in the 30 years previous her income was somewhere between 300 and 500 dollars a month. Anyway needless to say based on these numbers most of the time it looks like she would be breaking even so for her to be able to save a lot seems a bit far fetched..

And then what about the cost of going to the doctor etc. In this same video she says that tithing is her savings plan because god provides and Tawra gave her last nickle and then god somehow attracted 250 dollars into their life. Anyway to me it doesn't seem to make sense that she has supposedly been saving for years when these numbers don't really look like there is much provision for saving.

In a more recent video Tawra also gave this dramatic story about how someone suffocated by wearing a mask and again said that they had covid and it was no big deal.
I'd be really interested to see what a 70k house looks like cause no such thing in these parts. Needless to say you wouldn't have to spend that much on a house that cheap before you won't recoup the investment so I probably wouldn't be replacing the siding or putting a sump pump in the basement or whatever needs doing.
Amelia23
Amateur
Amateur

Then add information from the video of whether or not Jill got her new house. She said that she saves or puts away $1,000 every month. It was explained that she now gets a lot more money because her ex-husband died, and she gets widows benefits.

And yes, Tawra is always saying that she tried to get off disability, but they won't let her. Did she ever refuse the checks? I wonder if her entire family is not on or trying to get on disibility as they are always going to the doctor for something and the doctor can never figure out what is wrong with them. She seems to have a lot of energy for someone with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Packing up her entire house in a short time. Redoing furniture, gardening, cooking . . . I mean the list goes on.
Mearlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mearlynn »

Here's the thing, you people don't understand how angry it makes Jill and Tawra to see people buying Starbucks and things like that and then to complain about being broke. Because here's the thing, Tawra has Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and things like that If only people understood. After all, it's not their fault that every single time they take book orders they can't get them shipped as promised. It's always the printers fault and things like that. Here's the thing, Michael, buy yourself some teeth whitener. I have no chronic illnesses and I don't think I can do nearly all the stuff Tawra does. Here's the thing-I guess I should get it under control, People and things like that.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:36 pm Their new house is nice and looks to be a million dollar home. Since they are so rich, Tawra should probably get off Social Security Disability and pay for her own health insurance. I am glad they have success, now get off my tax dollars.
I'm still DYING to know if Jill is on SSI or SSD. If she is on SSI there is no way for her to have all this income and keep her SSI. It HAS to be SSD

Return to “I-P”