Living On A Dime | Part Two

sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

"You and Jill are so smart Mike is also. We have always lived simple. You have to want to live simple. People in this country are spoiled. Thats the problem I never pay full price for cloths. I love saving money."

"You guys are great 👍"

I can NOT believe the people that pat Tawra and MIKE on the back.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Honestly I think their fans are the same qanon crazies. It makes no sense. Wanting a "simpler time". they have short memories. There was no simpler time. I honestly hope their channel grows so more people can see the YTMD thread. She is insane. If she wants to talk about real drama? Mention a topic discussed here. Talk about your gay dad and how you banished him because he's gay.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by eye_roll_cringe »

sleuthsisters wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:11 pm "You and Jill are so smart Mike is also. We have always lived simple. You have to want to live simple. People in this country are spoiled. Thats the problem I never pay full price for cloths. I love saving money."

"You guys are great 👍"

I can NOT believe the people that pat Tawra and MIKE on the back.
This is the craziest thing to me. All the people fawning over them and their crazy stories. How many times can you make videos addressing crazy haters ... at this point they themselves are the trolls. But their fans.... it’s scary.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

She deletes the critical comments and bans people all the time. Heidi, can you confirm?
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

This is the description of tonight's video.

"In today's show, we are making an easy toll house chocolate chip cookies recipe. This chocolate chip cookie bars recipe makes delicious chocolate chip cookies that taste just like toll house cookie bars! You can make these as moist and gooey bar cookies or the more crunchy regular chocolate chip cookies. Either way, you'll have a yummy treat that everyone is sure to love, especially kids! This recipe is from our new Dining On A Dime Cookbook, volume 2. "
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

sleuthsisters wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:43 pm This is the description of tonight's video.

"In today's show, we are making an easy toll house chocolate chip cookies recipe. This chocolate chip cookie bars recipe makes delicious chocolate chip cookies that taste just like toll house cookie bars! You can make these as moist and gooey bar cookies or the more crunchy regular chocolate chip cookies. Either way, you'll have a yummy treat that everyone is sure to love, especially kids! This recipe is from our new Dining On A Dime Cookbook, volume 2. "
The trick is using the Tollhouse recipe but using another brands chocolate chips.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I should have explained better in case there are new people. Living on a Dime steals all recipes in their cookbook from other cookbooks and the internet. They likely copied the Tollhouse Recipe and printed it in their cookbook. Knowing the Tollhouse Chocolate Chip recipe is popular, they put it in their description so people would find their video. Then, made a video talking about their interpretation of Jesus which is a perversion of the word of God. They say that pastors should use scripture and proceeded to not site or use scripture in their hate speech.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I find it hard to believe that people ask Jill and Tawra for advice. They show "proof" that they indeed received this question, but it's just unbelievable. They are not experts. THEY DON'T GET MUCH DONE EVERYDAY. Why would you ask someone with a filthy house how to keep you on task?!
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

What is the severity of Tawra's fibromyalgia? I don't really understand this disease much, but it seems like there is this huge hypocrisy where they expect empathy for their disorder, but don't have empathy for people who could potentially die of covid. Apparently some people who have this thing have constant chronic pain, which I'm sure is really hard especially since it's hard to describe it to someone when you need help, but then in the same way their horrible advise when it comes to depression, which according to Jill was for a girl to put on some nice clothes and Tawra was pretty much be depressed and get over it. There are a lot of people out there who would say they shouldn't be entitled to the welfare they got at all. If I was in their shoes the last thing in the world I'd be doing is passing judgement on other people. Plus might I add doing stuff like painting the outside of your house is a full on job, that whole I did it in 3 minute increments thing when I felt ok thing I got my doubts about. I don't even want to paint stuff when I feel in good health.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

And might I add that you need to tithe 10 percent of your income, but in order to save on your food bill you need an obstacle course between the dining table and the stovetop so your kids think its too much hassle to ask for more, and reduce the meat content of your meals to just a smidgen. I saw a video the other day where they said you need to tithe and how ungrateful you are for not doing so, because god sacrificed his son. The video starts with Jill with this fake emotional story about meeting someone in heaven and them saying "That 10 dollars you gave for your tythe helped me get into heaven." 10 percent of your income is a lot more than 10 dollars, I don't condone car payments but at least you get something for your money. If their show was really about helping people save on their groceries it would have useful information like a portion of meat is a handful or whatever it is, their answer for everything is "you need to do your research" How many people pay this tithe cause its one hell of a money spinner for gullible people when god may or may not be a thing. Also when your low income you need that 10 percent for yourself.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

The extent of Tawra's fibromyalgia... She doesn't have it. It was a perplexing disease long ago when she qualified for her government disability checks, and if she has had it this long, it would likely be debilitating. She is perfectly fine as anyone who would watch a single one of her weekly hour long shows can see.

So she can't have empathy towards illnesses because she has never felt illnesses.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

CourgettesZucchini wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:47 pm What is the severity of Tawra's fibromyalgia? I don't really understand this disease much, but it seems like there is this huge hypocrisy where they expect empathy for their disorder, but don't have empathy for people who could potentially die of covid. Apparently some people who have this thing have constant chronic pain, which I'm sure is really hard especially since it's hard to describe it to someone when you need help, but then in the same way their horrible advise when it comes to depression, which according to Jill was for a girl to put on some nice clothes and Tawra was pretty much be depressed and get over it. There are a lot of people out there who would say they shouldn't be entitled to the welfare they got at all. If I was in their shoes the last thing in the world I'd be doing is passing judgement on other people. Plus might I add doing stuff like painting the outside of your house is a full on job, that whole I did it in 3 minute increments thing when I felt ok thing I got my doubts about. I don't even want to paint stuff when I feel in good health.
Seriously, what is wrong with people if they actually do ask them for help. I mean, that’s a big if but their viewers are freaking nuts. They talked about how the evaluated if it was worth it or not to refinance a mortgage but Mike was fumbling over his words and then said something like, well you guys have to do the research. HOW ARE YOU EXPERTS? They literally hit the jackpot by buying a house when the market was low and now they *could* sell it for more. But they don’t have an extra $200k in the bank like they act like they do. MAJOR props for living frugally and paying off the mortgage early, but all the other haughty stuff that comes out of their mouths is ridiculous.

I mean, Dave Ramsey can be a jerk, but he actually tries to help people, listen to their stories, and give them solutions.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

My personal opinion is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tawra or Jill and they have milked the system and have become rich doing it.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

sleuthsisters wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:09 pm My personal opinion is that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Tawra or Jill and they have milked the system and have become rich doing it.
And now they have started a video series where they are parroting Dave Ramsey and trying to make themselves look like financial gurus.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

I think they don't follow Dave Ramsey, because they made a video at one point about how they do not live on a budget. Basically their system is based completely on self control, which as far as I'm concerned sets you up for failure. You just magically need to quit all your vices while tithing 10 percent to the church. Needless to say around day 2 many people will end up going on a bender.
If I was milking the system I sure as hell would not draw attention to myself in any way. Basically with their system you just go around being as stingy as you can in every which way, sounds like a pretty depressing way to live.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

It's easy to tithe when it's free money from the government. Plus they receive subsidized healthcare.

I don't believe Jill tithes. She gets money from Tawra in addition to her social security too.

Also, they are not and were never as dirt poor as they portray. There was no need for them to live the way they did. Jill made the equivalent of $40000 a year in today's money and their mortgage was practically nothing. I think Jill didn't want to work and had a priority to pay off the house so they wouldn't be homeless as they did their social security scam. 3 people can't get a noncontagious disease at once. Their story is nonsense.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Oh god. Another stupid video about telling people not to complain while complaining about people.

No honey, I live in Texas. I had to pick up elderly that were without power for 3 days. It is bad. And honestly, F* you for acting like Texans are just being crybabies. In the article they are going on and on about, NEVER did that couple complain. They were just telling their story and the reporter documented it. The people they were talking about were being grateful, just saying what happened. Jill and Tawra brought their own chip on their shoulder to claim the couple in the article were complaining.

Tawra had the nerve to get angry that the couple mentioned their toddler was bored. I heard Tawra complain of boredom on their EUROPEAN VACATION more than once. She also said that this young couple should have an emergency fund. Readers, the Kellams and Cooper's didn't have emergency funds in their youth. They were middle aged when they were able to save. The hypocrisy. These women are so vapid it's unreal.

sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

I can not stand these 2. Jill and Tawra have this mentality that they are so much better than everyone else. Their heads are so gassed up it's ridiculous. Their "fans" are even more bizarre to me. They encourage the know it all, wacky behavior out of them.

I also find it hilarious that people who collect public assistance are adamant that other people save every dime they have and don't ever buy a cup of coffee or go to dinner in a restaurant.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

She told us the secret to how she paid for her European Vacation. It was adding water to the end of her honey to make it last longer.

I'm not kidding, this is literally the video. She didn't mention the huge mineral rights payout.

Return to “I-P”