babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer | Part Two

Unread post by babymamadrama »

cx510 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:31 pm
Whateverlove wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:12 am So Yasmyns been pinning things to a pregnancy pinterest board recently. Interesting. I mean I do the same thing but I'm not pregnant so who knows. But I wouldn't be surprised if she is. Maybe that's the real reason they canceled the wedding. Could be a stretch though. I also noticed in their recent video Yasmyn said that they're on a road trip and visiting friends and she'll explain why soon. Maybe a pregnancy announcement?
I bet that's what it is. I knew Yasmyn would get her way and have another kid. Poor Logan. If Yasmyn is pregnant I'm guessing she's due in October/November...ugh. I really hope she isn't but I have a sinking feel she is. Like you said, it adds up with visiting all her friends and canceling the wedding.
the girl can barely handle having two toddlers, three under three will be a nightmare
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

She has added more to her pregnancy pinterest board today...
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Whateverlove wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:42 am She has added more to her pregnancy pinterest board today...
Yikes...it's looking more and more like the new paycheck may be on the way. I feel bad for Logan, hope he's ready to be a single father of 3. I sincerely hope he gets a vasectomy after this kid is born.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Uh oh looks like someone reads here lmao!
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Uh oh looks like someone reads here lmao!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

Whateverlove wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:11 pm Uh oh looks like someone reads here lmao!
What a loser lol. Great role model her poor little girls have.. They're doomed just by having her as a 'mother' if you can even call her that.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Whateverlove wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:11 pm Uh oh looks like someone reads here lmao!
LMAO that is so embarrassing. But that lowkey confirms to me she's pregnant and is salty we figured it out, so yikes lol
BeatyKeen_5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeatyKeen_5 »

So she said she’s going to post the gender reveal for baby 3 sometime this week. I’d honestly be really surprised if it turns out to be a boy. Also very curious what name they pick out.
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyhello7809 »

Can anyone tell me The name of laelas dad? I was late to the news that his name and everything was posted on ig. It’s all deleted now.

ALSO the danger family values channel?? I NEED to see those videos but they’re also deleted. Anyone have screen recordings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Miss girl really shared her registry to her insta story so her followers could see it and 'give her advice on what else to add' like okkkk no you just want your subscribers to buy things off it like she did when she was pregnant with Ana. lmao this is her third child she knows what she needs by now. And she probably already has everything and more since she spends irresponsibly and it's another girl.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

BeatyKeen_5 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:39 pm So she said she’s going to post the gender reveal for baby 3 sometime this week. I’d honestly be really surprised if it turns out to be a boy. Also very curious what name they pick out.
Their baby name video was so cringe. A Harry Potter name and an anime name in the running? Gross.
kissmysass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kissmysass »

Do either of them have jobs outside of youtube? How do they afford to buy a house while barely ever posting?
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

Is anyone gonna expose laelas bio dad like I’ve heard rumors about who it is but it’s not adding up

kissmysass
Amateur
Amateur

heyhello7809 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:39 pm Is anyone gonna expose laelas bio dad like I’ve heard rumors about who it is but it’s not adding up

I haven't heard any rumors, but I don't think hearing a name would be particularly significant unless he's also an "influencer" or something where we could connect a person to the name
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

kissmysass wrote:
heyhello7809 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:39 pm Is anyone gonna expose laelas bio dad like I’ve heard rumors about who it is but it’s not adding up

I haven't heard any rumors, but I don't think hearing a name would be particularly significant unless he's also an "influencer" or something where we could connect a person to the name
I’m pretty sure it would be easy to google or Facebook find. Delaware isn’t that big

Crowned1414
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Crowned1414 »

So is Yasmyn just not going to the doctor on her very extended baby moon? I keep wondering as this baby moon drags on and on. Usually at this time in pregnancy you go once a week, at the very least every other. I’m also curious what happened with that nanny friend….
kissmysass
Amateur
Amateur

Crowned1414 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:11 pm So is Yasmyn just not going to the doctor on her very extended baby moon? I keep wondering as this baby moon drags on and on. Usually at this time in pregnancy you go once a week, at the very least every other. I’m also curious what happened with that nanny friend….
The new videos answered both those questions: Yes she has a doctor in Florida. No the nanny friend didn't work out. They didn't go into details, I'm so curious what happened.

Also I wonder if they're back now because she's uploading all these videos at once suddenly
heyhello7809
Amateur
Amateur

kissmysass wrote:
Crowned1414 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:11 pm So is Yasmyn just not going to the doctor on her very extended baby moon? I keep wondering as this baby moon drags on and on. Usually at this time in pregnancy you go once a week, at the very least every other. I’m also curious what happened with that nanny friend….
The new videos answered both those questions: Yes she has a doctor in Florida. No the nanny friend didn't work out. They didn't go into details, I'm so curious what happened.

Also I wonder if they're back now because she's uploading all these videos at once suddenly
I had a feeling the nanny friend wouldn’t work out. It seemed like her plan was to have the friend manage both toddlers while she galloped around the beach and would only take them for pictures.

tallulah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tallulah »

Her link tree in her IG bio has a link to an amazon toy christmas wish list. Is it warranted for me to be irrationally angry over this? Seriously asking for handouts from your followers when you flaunt all the things you’re able to buy now that you’re an influencer?
kissmysass
Amateur
Amateur

She just announced the name. Millie-Isla Moon. Ooooof poor girl

Return to “Q-Z”