delejames10
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer | Part Two

Unread post by delejames10 »

celestialll wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:26 am
babymamadrama wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm also I'm sorry, but ELEVEN DAY VACATION?????? I get that parents need a break sometimes, but Logan's parents had the kids the weekend before she left on this trip and now she's away for ELEVEN DAYS??
for real, this is so weird, and if i was Logan I would say FUCK NO. My kids are close to the age of hers and the longest I've left has been a long weekend, ONCE.
apparently logan is bringing the girls down, but they're renting a whole different airbnb for them because the one they're in is "too small" and it was supposed to be HER vacation. she seemed super annoyed by it and like it was a last minute change because logan got mad that she dumped two toddlers on him to go frolic around on the beach
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

delejames10 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:19 am
babymamadrama wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm also I'm sorry, but ELEVEN DAY VACATION?????? I get that parents need a break sometimes, but Logan's parents had the kids the weekend before she left on this trip and now she's away for ELEVEN DAYS??
for real, this is so weird, and if i was Logan I would say FUCK NO. My kids are close to the age of hers and the longest I've left has been a long weekend, ONCE.
apparently logan is bringing the girls down, but they're renting a whole different airbnb for them because the one they're in is "too small" and it was supposed to be HER vacation. she seemed super annoyed by it and like it was a last minute change because logan got mad that she dumped two toddlers on him to go frolic around on the beach
The way she was speaking about the girls coming and staying somewhere else really sounded like she does NOT like those children at all.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

delejames10 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:19 am
They're in florida right? He's taking the girls on a plane to see Yasmyn on her trip because he can't just stay home with them for a few more days? I'm so confused. And the fact that Yasmyn can't even stay with them and will 'hang out' with them sometimes.... this girl is a true mess. I feel like she's already been there for 11 days. You'd think she missed her kiddos
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

So just THIS YEAR, Yasmyn has taken trips away from her kids TWICE because she needed a break. She went away for a weekend for skiing for her birthday and now just weeks later she took to Florida for over a week because she needed another break. I don't understand why she literally planned for Ana when clearly now she takes any opportunity to have me time away from her, Laela, and even Logan for that matter.

I almost feel bad for Logan, I feel like these days Yasmyn sees him more as babysitter and cook so she can go hang out with Autumn, Zoe, and even Colby. And it will be even worse if they actually get married and have another baby.
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

cx510 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:22 pm So just THIS YEAR, Yasmyn has taken trips away from her kids TWICE because she needed a break. She went away for a weekend for skiing for her birthday and now just weeks later she took to Florida for over a week because she needed another break. I don't understand why she literally planned for Ana when clearly now she takes any opportunity to have me time away from her, Laela, and even Logan for that matter.

I almost feel bad for Logan, I feel like these days Yasmyn sees him more as babysitter and cook so she can go hang out with Autumn, Zoe, and even Colby. And it will be even worse if they actually get married and have another baby.
I think one of the reasons Logan is so against having another baby is because he knows he'll be the one doing all the work while Yasmyn is out there living the life..
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JesusTakeTheFknWheel »

cx510 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:22 pm So just THIS YEAR, Yasmyn has taken trips away from her kids TWICE because she needed a break. She went away for a weekend for skiing for her birthday and now just weeks later she took to Florida for over a week because she needed another break. I don't understand why she literally planned for Ana when clearly now she takes any opportunity to have me time away from her, Laela, and even Logan for that matter.

As sad as it is, I’m not surprised. I’ve always just thought Ana was a paycheck and another way to keep Logan around. I have no idea how he still plans to marry her.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

I get the feeling Yasmyn had a family young to create the perfect little family she didn’t have growing up – like most of the teen moms we see on YT. She really needs to heal from her childhood so she passes her trauma down to her girls, but unfortunately I see her going down the same path as her mother.
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Over/under on how quickly after getting a new tattoo Yasmyn went into the ocean?
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

JesusTakeTheFknWheel wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:09 pm

As sad as it is, I’m not surprised. I’ve always just thought Ana was a paycheck and another way to keep Logan around. I have no idea how he still plans to marry her.
I agree completely. I hope Logan changes his mind about the wedding, I partly feel he is only marrying Yasmyn for Laela and Ana, he has to realize how selfish she is and how she views him as more of babysitter than boyfriend. And god help them if they have another kid...Logan will be a single father of 3 practically. This marriage is for sure going to end in disaster and I hope Logan will realize that before it's too late.
anon96
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anon96 »

its really sad how much happier she seems away from her kids and bf, she always seems annoyed around him despite him being her live in babysitter. she was just so much happier in this new video, she even started using some of the older music from previous videos thats like more upbeat. she could go to farmers markets and stuff with her kids but she just acts like its a burden despite her constantly trying to get pregnant. she barely does any of the work taking care of them, other than holding them for 5 minutes in a vlog.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

anon96 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 am its really sad how much happier she seems away from her kids and bf, she always seems annoyed around him despite him being her live in babysitter. she was just so much happier in this new video, she even started using some of the older music from previous videos thats like more upbeat. she could go to farmers markets and stuff with her kids but she just acts like its a burden despite her constantly trying to get pregnant. she barely does any of the work taking care of them, other than holding them for 5 minutes in a vlog.
This!! And the only reason Yasmyn likes getting pregnant is for views and attention. She doesn't mind the real baby stage but then once the kids actually start doing things she gets lazy, I honestly can't believe she wants another kid but again it's probably just for clout and she knows Logan will do everything anyway. I bet she will be pregnant within 3-6 months of her wedding, then after the baby is like 3 months old it will constantly be handed over to Logan.

I also noticed too Yasmyn seemed so happy in this video compared to others recently. She really should've never gotten pregnant with Ana after like 3 months of dating but I do suspect it was planned so she should keep Logan and have someone look after the kids while she does what she wants. It's sad.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

cx510 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:06 am
anon96 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:41 am its really sad how much happier she seems away from her kids and bf, she always seems annoyed around him despite him being her live in babysitter. she was just so much happier in this new video, she even started using some of the older music from previous videos thats like more upbeat. she could go to farmers markets and stuff with her kids but she just acts like its a burden despite her constantly trying to get pregnant. she barely does any of the work taking care of them, other than holding them for 5 minutes in a vlog.
This!! And the only reason Yasmyn likes getting pregnant is for views and attention. She doesn't mind the real baby stage but then once the kids actually start doing things she gets lazy, I honestly can't believe she wants another kid but again it's probably just for clout and she knows Logan will do everything anyway. I bet she will be pregnant within 3-6 months of her wedding, then after the baby is like 3 months old it will constantly be handed over to Logan.

I also noticed too Yasmyn seemed so happy in this video compared to others recently. She really should've never gotten pregnant with Ana after like 3 months of dating but I do suspect it was planned so she should keep Logan and have someone look after the kids while she does what she wants. It's sad.
did anyone see yasmyns friend bigbaby_ and music recorders instagram stoey smoking a joint yesterday in her house. like in the house! so irresponsible hope the kids wernt nearby
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

cx510 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:06 am

Yasmyn can barely take care of herself and her mental health, I seriously do not understand why she wants more children. I do think they will postpone the wedding but blame it on something else like COVID. I don't think Yasmyn will ever be able to admit to herself, let alone her viewers, that her relationship with Logan is a ticking time bomb and is unhealthy and toxic. I hope they never get married. I have never seen a couple that is this miserable together.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

I wonder if Yasmyn was planning to be in Florida for 11 days whether or not Logan and the kids joined.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

I remember on this site a while ago talking about how Yasmyn's turtle tats looked like blobs and she finally admitted it in her recent video. We all know it looked bad. She had to get them fixed. Then she goes and gets another tattoo from the same bad artist in fl. This girl is so dumb and doesn't properly take care of her new tat so it scabs. Nice one Yasmyn. Her views are getting lower and lower. The only videos that get decent views are the clickbait ones. I can see more of those coming in the future. She's boring, inconsistent, and dumb.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

Whateverlove wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:15 pm I remember on this site a while ago talking about how Yasmyn's turtle tats looked like blobs and she finally admitted it in her recent video. We all know it looked bad. She had to get them fixed. Then she goes and gets another tattoo from the same bad artist in fl. This girl is so dumb and doesn't properly take care of her new tat so it scabs. Nice one Yasmyn. Her views are getting lower and lower. The only videos that get decent views are the clickbait ones. I can see more of those coming in the future. She's boring, inconsistent, and dumb.
Tattoos are supposed to scab, that’s how they heal. And she barely fixed the turtles, that white highlight looks odd and won’t last. Honestly, they’re small enough to get lasered and covered up. Can’t believe she went back to the same artist 😂
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Holy shit I am so freaked out seeing those kids standing up in the boat with no life jackets
cod5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cod5 »

All her tattoos are hideous. Also loved how she went back to the same tattoo artist that messed up her other tattoo lol does this girl think at all?
littlerocketman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlerocketman »

I- not Yasmyn getting salty again at people commenting that Analia looks like Logan.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

littlerocketman wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:25 pm I- not Yasmyn getting salty again at people commenting that Analia looks like Logan.
Lmaooo even I was lowkey annoyed... there’s always hundreds of the same comment and it’s like, guys, she knows Ana looks like Logan, give it a break 🥲

Return to “Q-Z”