PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13764
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer | Part Two

Unread post by specialinformer17 »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:45 am THREAD TITLE: Yasmyn Switzer | Part Two

TITLE CREDIT: tbd

yasmyns views keep going down and so are her subscribers. she’s going to have to cut back on her budget and learn how to save for her and her kids future.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

RottieMama wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:45 am THREAD TITLE: Yasmyn Switzer | Part Two

TITLE CREDIT: tbd

yasmyns views keep going down and so are her subscribers. she’s going to have to cut back on her budget and learn how to save for her and her kids future.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

Yasmyn posted on her ig story a few days ago she has an announcement coming soon. I hope it's not a pregnancy but I won't be shocked if it is. Her views are going down and her subscribers have been stagnant, which translates to having a new baby.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

cx510 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:32 pm Yasmyn posted on her ig story a few days ago she has an announcement coming soon. I hope it's not a pregnancy but I won't be shocked if it is. Her views are going down and her subscribers have been stagnant, which translates to having a new baby.
That would be a very silly decision. Her pregnancy with Ana made her views significantly drop, if anything.

I believe people liked Yasmyn because she seemed to be responsible and focused on creating a better life for Laela and herself. Being independent, single, fun, and a relatively “normal” teenager was her differentiator. Now she’s just like all these other moms— popping out kids irresponsibly left and right, no focus on long term goals.

As a side note— Laela is super cute. She speaks so sweetly and just seems like an overall happy, smart kid. Laela deserves better. My heart broke when they were opening Ana’s birthday presents and Yasmyn was shouting “Look what Ana, got! Laela! Look at all of *Ana’s* presents!” Yasmyn?!? Why would you shove Ana’s presents in Laela’s face. I get teaching kids to be happy for others, but this was Ana’s birthday moment and Laela doesn’t have to sit there and watch her be the golden girl.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

cx510 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:32 pm Yasmyn posted on her ig story a few days ago she has an announcement coming soon. I hope it's not a pregnancy but I won't be shocked if it is. Her views are going down and her subscribers have been stagnant, which translates to having a new baby.
That would be a very silly decision. Her pregnancy with Ana made her views significantly drop, if anything.

I believe people liked Yasmyn because she seemed to be responsible and focused on creating a better life for Laela and herself. Being independent, single, fun, and a relatively “normal” teenager was her differentiator. Now she’s just like all these other moms— popping out kids irresponsibly left and right, no focus on long term goals.

As a side note— Laela is super cute. She speaks so sweetly and just seems like an overall happy, smart kid. Laela deserves better. My heart broke when they were opening Ana’s birthday presents and Yasmyn was shouting “Look what Ana, got! Laela! Look at all of *Ana’s* presents!” Yasmyn?!? Why would you shove Ana’s presents in Laela’s face. I get teaching kids to be happy for others, but this was Ana’s birthday moment and Laela doesn’t have to sit there and watch her be the golden girl.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

her new video title is so stupid...

"i had to save his life... christmas shopping vlog"

she is so tonedeaf
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

celestialll wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:01 pm her new video title is so stupid...

she is so tonedeaf

She says at the 3:40 mark "so we're gonna have another baby" then help up a onsie at the store. Is she really? I couldn't watch any more after that and clicked out.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymamadrama »

CognitiveDissonance wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:40 pm

she is so tonedeaf

She says at the 3:40 mark "so we're gonna have another baby" then help up a onsie at the store. Is she really? I couldn't watch any more after that and clicked out.
Logan so obviously doesn't want another kid too. You've gotta wonder why he doesn't always use a condom then, but either way if she gets knocked up again their relationship is going to collapse. It feels as if neither of them have any respect for each others boundaries and their relationship is one big hot mess.
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

babymamadrama wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:27 pm

she is so tonedeaf

Logan so obviously doesn't want another kid too. You've gotta wonder why he doesn't always use a condom then, but either way if she gets knocked up again their relationship is going to collapse. It feels as if neither of them have any respect for each others boundaries and their relationship is one big hot mess.

yasmyns latest ig story. she’s quitting vlogmas. geez this girl is so lazy and cannot commit to anything. her views are down and her subscribers are dropping so ending vlogmas is going to further her youtube downward spiral. she’s not going to be able to sustain herself and family when the subscribers and views go. she’s pathetic
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JesusTakeTheFknWheel »

specialinformer17 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:50 pm
yasmyns latest ig story. she’s quitting vlogmas. geez this girl is so lazy and cannot commit to anything. her views are down and her subscribers are dropping so ending vlogmas is going to further her youtube downward spiral. she’s not going to be able to sustain herself and family when the subscribers and views go. she’s pathetic
B8881ADD-FAC1-469A-9056-8F15819C2B3A.jpeg
Strange. Please tell me the big plan is getting real jobs, Yas? xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

someone stop this girl now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

she is so tonedeaf

Yasmyn probably tells him "it doesn't feel as good with a condom" and he agrees, so he just pulls out, which will lead to a baby (all my kids were conceived this way lol). Their entire relationship is a mess though and they both look like they are annoyed with each other most of the time
specialinformer17
Amateur
Amateur

celestialll wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Yasmyn probably tells him "it doesn't feel as good with a condom" and he agrees, so he just pulls out, which will lead to a baby (all my kids were conceived this way lol). Their entire relationship is a mess though and they both look like they are annoyed with each other most of the time
she’s so inactive and lazy when it comes to her “influencing” like this girl had to quit vlogmas and rarely posts on ig or youtube. how will she keep up affording this hawaii lifestyle. my predictions says she’ll get knocked up soon if she isn’t already and leave shortly after
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

specialinformer17 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:38 pm
she’s so inactive and lazy when it comes to her “influencing” like this girl had to quit vlogmas and rarely posts on ig or youtube. how will she keep up affording this hawaii lifestyle. my predictions says she’ll get knocked up soon if she isn’t already and leave shortly after
So lazy. And like, all she does is go to the beach, so surely she has time?

Kinda expecting the “big plans” they have are them moving back to Delaware... since Hawaii doesn’t bring in the views and it’s gotta be too expensive for them.
JesusTakeTheFknWheel
Amateur
Amateur

It’s also like they forgot about their engagement because viewers didn’t really care about it. Amazing how everything is so manufactured for views now. She doesn’t even seem to wear her ring.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

JesusTakeTheFknWheel wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:30 pm It’s also like they forgot about their engagement because viewers didn’t really care about it. Amazing how everything is so manufactured for views now. She doesn’t even seem to wear her ring.
Their whole engagement seemed to be staged in general, it didn't feel very genuine, and it doesn't help that Yasmyn and Logan seem miserable together. If they make it down the aisle I will be shocked if they're married for longer than 5 years.

I'm thinking their "big plan" will be moving back to Delaware and then they'll vlog more about the engagement, venue searching, and dress shopping then. Or another baby, because as you said viewers didn't care they got engaged, and babies bring in views.
Whateverlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Whateverlove »

Wondering what the big announcement is that Yasmyn mentioned last week. I doubt they are pregnant yet after joking about being pregnant in their last vlog and Logan's death stare. Vlogmas didn't last long. Idk how they are affording to live in hawaii with their views dropping and hardly even uploading new vids. Also considering they are spenders. They are terrible influencers. So they had that weird couple staying with them for a while (idk their names) but I watched one of their vlogs that had Yasmyn and Logan in it and they literally left Ana and Leala with this random couple they met twice. (They met them in LA once and then while they were visiting in Hawaii) It seems like Yasmyn can only be friends with other teen moms because they all think its a personality trait. Who cares if they are strangers, invite them into your home and alone with your children. Absolute psychos.
babymamadrama
Amateur
Amateur

Not only did she quit vlogmas, but now she hasn't even uploaded in nearly a week. This announcement better be a good one.
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

MommyToASweetie wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:28 amThat would be a very silly decision. Her pregnancy with Ana made her views significantly drop, if anything.

Honestly, I started watching her because she was pretty and I liked learning about a young person who was also a mom (meaning she is both young and a mom... i dont have kids). now that she doesn't go to school or work or even youtube, she's just boring?

Return to “Q-Z”