Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

It looks like one single solitary flight from Vegas was delayed but currently en route to AUS. Most of the flights that were supposed to start landing this afternoon have been cancelled. I wonder if they made it on that flight. I feel like she would have posted something if they were able to get home today though.

And I didn’t even think about Nick missing work, though I’m guessing many people aren’t making it into work right now.
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

So it looks like the only flight in from Vegas is currently en route. Will be interesting to see if she posts she made it back. Hopefully at least one parent was able to make that flight.

I truely feel bad for all those in Texas dealing with this storm.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

There’s a Southwest flight from Vegas to Austin tomorrow morning at 8:45am, I bet that’s the one they’ll be on if it takes off.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

I’m just wondering if they stocked their pantry before leaving with enough food/water for the sitters to properly feed the kids with the power (and potentially water) out for this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Stassia88 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:05 am these nannies have homes of their own. i honestly cant imagine the level of anger they have not being able to leave check up on their own homes or loved ones.
as a former nanny this behaviour does not surprise me AT ALL. There are lots of wonderful parents with nannies but in my experience,
rich people are often waaaaay too eager to dump their children into potentially dangerous situations. As a mom now it blows my mind how they are often trusting to the point of negligence (like the nannies could have just left the girls??) but will get super upset when 'the help' makes the slightest mistake with their kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

Stassia88 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:43 pm They aren't on well water right? The city of Elgin's power was out at the water treatment plant.
She said no well for them. I just saw her town is under boil water notice. Found this interesting "(her towns name) residents should prepare for possible future service delays by filling bathtubs with water and limiting flushing." The Service Operation order says "if you do not have water consider using melted snow to flush toilets."
I have a feeling if they made the flight they will hightail out of there & drive to Yayas, I can't see her doing this.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Mimis wrote:Here’s why I have an issue with Aaryn, and most other YouTube moms- they say they want to be transparent, showing us a DITL and sharing a glimpse of their personal life to their fans..whether be by bragging about their travels, their purchases and endless hauls, or how aesthetically pleasing and coordinated they are with their clothing and home decor, but how often do you ever see them admit fault or guilt? How can you keep it real when you’re not real yourself. Just think how humbling it would be to see Aaryn go on IG and say” We are still stranded in Vegas and have not been able to travel home. We are really fortunate to have nannies who are taking such good care of our children while we’re away. We miss our children very much and feel terrible that we cannot be with them during this ordeal. We wish we could be home with our children to comfort them and make them feel safe. Looking back now we regret our decision to travel to Vegas during this historic storm. Thank you to all who reached out with your concerns. We will keep you updated once our travel plans change.”
I would have so much respect for her if she admitted that she made a mistake and wished she was home with her children. The phoniness of these YouTube moms, and their determination to always appear perfect is why I don’t like them.

Well, she took your advice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Graysky33 wrote:
Mimis wrote:Here’s why I have an issue with Aaryn, and most other YouTube moms- they say they want to be transparent, showing us a DITL and sharing a glimpse of their personal life to their fans..whether be by bragging about their travels, their purchases and endless hauls, or how aesthetically pleasing and coordinated they are with their clothing and home decor, but how often do you ever see them admit fault or guilt? How can you keep it real when you’re not real yourself. Just think how humbling it would be to see Aaryn go on IG and say” We are still stranded in Vegas and have not been able to travel home. We are really fortunate to have nannies who are taking such good care of our children while we’re away. We miss our children very much and feel terrible that we cannot be with them during this ordeal. We wish we could be home with our children to comfort them and make them feel safe. Looking back now we regret our decision to travel to Vegas during this historic storm. Thank you to all who reached out with your concerns. We will keep you updated once our travel plans change.”
I would have so much respect for her if she admitted that she made a mistake and wished she was home with her children. The phoniness of these YouTube moms, and their determination to always appear perfect is why I don’t like them.

Well, she took your advice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
She read here.

Sent from my 5062W using Tapatalk

sun_moon_stars
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sun_moon_stars »

She totally reads here. Answering specific things you guys mentioned. Weird she still won’t show her face tho. Image

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Return to “Aaryn Williams”