Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

jessbless
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by jessbless »

Y’all are too good.. she just posted a picture of the girls with the nanny. Of course with the power on showing a time stamp like that proves anything? Could have been 2:33pm last week. I guess we call her Airhead for a reason lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stassia88
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Aaryn Williams: Employer of 2 nannies while they sit on their fannies! | Part 47

Unread post by Stassia88 »

looks like she still isn't home. guessing they aren't driving either. Lets see if she makes it back tomorrow.
EmeraldHawk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmeraldHawk »

Posting a pic of the girls with their nanny when it should be a pic of their mom and dad with them at home isn’t going to cut it Aaryn. She needs to stop with the ignorance and weak justification and just accept and admit she got this one wrong. Reese looks bewildered and confused bless her, and who could blame her, those kids don’t know whether they are coming or going!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Stassia88 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:53 pm looks like she still isn't home. guessing they aren't driving either. Lets see if she makes it back tomorrow.
I think roads are shut down in New Mexico (and of course Texas). Even if they got a vehicle with 4 wheel drive its not going to help if its ice.
Eseniya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eseniya »

jessbless wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:50 pm Y’all are too good.. she just posted a picture of the girls with the nanny. Of course with the power on Image showing a time stamp like that proves anything? Could have been 2:33pm last week. I guess we call her Airhead for a reason lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s so predictable. Posting a picture of them with their nanny nonetheless doesn’t change the fact that they left their kids behind with a snow storm coming their way just so they could go on their trashy swinger vacation. Pathetic.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:03 pm why is it such a big deal she took the ppe? every single one of the you tubers did where is that outrage? at least he does have a company and employees what about all the other losers that did the same thing and a ton of them did it its all public knowledge. He grew up with a nanny yet no one wants to drag him. I'm sure they have a generator where I live its very common
There is an outrage across all the Youtubers who have taken PPP loans. People are absolutely talking about it. You’re on a thread that’s about Aaryn, so of course people are going to be upset about her since this a thread about her.
As for Nick, it makes sense that he had to take out a PPP loan since after all he does have businesses with actual employees.
Again the thread is about Aaryn - it’s not a Nick Williams thread however he does get dragged here too for being a stupid spouse & condoning Aaryns shitty behavior. 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s in no way shape or form Mr. Perfect.
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

This was posted today to Twitter. We should take a poll for when we think she'll finally get home, I'm calling she'll be home by Friday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kermite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kermite »

The picture doesn’t prove power is on. Open the blinds and it looks bright enough for power to be on. She should just post a status she messed up instead of acting like she did was wrong.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

I genuinely feel bad for Eva and Stella they both seem super attached to both their parents.
This is somewhat normal for S + A + R but I don't remember Amanda be away from her girls this long before.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Eseniya wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:44 pm
skippy1931 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:03 pm why is it such a big deal she took the ppe? every single one of the you tubers did where is that outrage? at least he does have a company and employees what about all the other losers that did the same thing and a ton of them did it its all public knowledge. He grew up with a nanny yet no one wants to drag him. I'm sure they have a generator where I live its very common
Are you lost? He, she, who you taking about? Case if it’s Aaryn it was complete bs to get that PPP loan, yes.
If you’re talking about Nick, whatever, the company he works for has actual employees so nobody gives a damn. Everyone talks shit about him all the time on here, where exactly would you like us to drag him? They’re both idiots who couldn’t care less about their kids CLEARLY.
are you lost again the question is why is everyone so angry with them when all of them did the same a ton of you tubers did the same the question is why are you vapid over her and not others maybe you need a break if you can get that worked up over someone you dont' even know
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:24 pm
There is an outrage across all the Youtubers who have taken PPP loans. People are absolutely talking about it. You’re on a thread that’s about Aaryn, so of course people are going to be upset about her since this a thread about her.
As for Nick, it makes sense that he had to take out a PPP loan since after all he does have businesses with actual employees.
Again the thread is about Aaryn - it’s not a Nick Williams thread however he does get dragged here too for being a stupid spouse & condoning Aaryns shitty behavior. 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s in no way shape or form Mr. Perfect.
I know where I am again I'm the others and no one is this vapid about them so the question is solely about that if you can't handle anyone elses opinion block me your all bordering on acting like susans again is it right what she did no but others did it a ton and for more money not to mention the government is the one that screwed up and allowed all these idiots to get the money. so you can all say nick cheats nick is a dog etc but I bring up he has a business and get told its an arryn thread not nick really
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:14 pm
Eseniya wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:44 pm
Are you lost? He, she, who you taking about? Case if it’s Aaryn it was complete bs to get that PPP loan, yes.
If you’re talking about Nick, whatever, the company he works for has actual employees so nobody gives a damn. Everyone talks shit about him all the time on here, where exactly would you like us to drag him? They’re both idiots who couldn’t care less about their kids CLEARLY.
are you lost again the question is why is everyone so angry with them when all of them did the same a ton of you tubers did the same the question is why are you vapid over her and not others maybe you need a break if you can get that worked up over someone you dont' even know
urgh because wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it. this is aaryn's thread, why would we be discussing other youtuber's PPP on her thread. anyone who got a PPP loan that didn't need it is a piece of shit.

maybe you need a break if you're getting this worked up over someone talking about someone who couldn't give two PPPoops about you or anyone else for that matter.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:17 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:24 pm
I know where I am again I'm the others and no one is this vapid about them so the question is solely about that if you can't handle anyone elses opinion block me your all bordering on acting like susans again is it right what she did no but others did it a ton and for more money not to mention the government is the one that screwed up and allowed all these idiots to get the money. so you can all say nick cheats nick is a dog etc but I bring up he has a business and get told its an arryn thread not nick really
What are you rambling about? People are upset about ALL the youtubers who took advantage of the PPP loan not just Aaryn.
You wrote, “why is it such a big deal she took the ppe? every single one of the you tubers did where is that outrage?
I’m telling you that the outrage is there. It’s just not going to appear in this thread since again it’s a thread for Aaryn. For example if you go to Tara’s page, you’ll see people mentioning her (Tara) taking it as well. People have made videos on YouTube of others who have taken advantage of the PPP, so the outrage is there.
Again as for Nick, yes he actually has a business with actual employees so for him it does make sense to utilize the PPP since that was the intention of the loan to begin with. Now whether he needed it or not is a whole other ball game.
missiontan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missiontan »

Let's be honest, what kind of business does Aaryn have? She barely posts YouTube videos, she's not posting any good content on Instagram, and she seemingly does nothing but gallivant around while her kids are being tended by the nannies. I'ts infuriating that a woman who clearly doesn't have an actual business, like really any kind of business other than just existing can get a PPP loan.
kermite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kermite »

Was Amanda able to get home or is she posting a pic from her babysitter
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

kermite wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:26 pm Was Amanda able to get home or is she posting a pic from her babysitter
Could also be a home security camera, although that picture is really clear so not sure if even good cameras are that good.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

kermite wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:26 pm Was Amanda able to get home or is she posting a pic from her babysitter
I asked her. We will see if I get a reply 😬
HollysMomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollysMomma »

Think of the memories that Aaryn and Nick missed out on with the girls since it rarely snows like this in TX. This is such a historic storm I am sure it would have been something that they could've talked about for years. Instead the girls will only know that their parents were stuck in Vegas for days without them! Nope, instead its memories made with the nanny lol
Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

missiontan wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:05 pm Let's be honest, what kind of business does Aaryn have? She barely posts YouTube videos, she's not posting any good content on Instagram, and she seemingly does nothing but gallivant around while her kids are being tended by the nannies. I'ts infuriating that a woman who clearly doesn't have an actual business, like really any kind of business other than just existing can get a PPP loan.
Her job is scamming her followers into buying her YL oils, as long as those sheep keep buying her oils she will be set for life. I know there is alot of issues with the actual company of YL but I don't think anything will ever develop into anything serious enough to close it down. I know there is really sad history with the owner of the company drowning his baby when his wife gave birth in bath tub, but even that doesn't stop people from making him a very wealthy man. So until the wanna be Aaryn copycats stop buying her oils, she will continue to live high on the hog and flaunt her I am richer than you attitude.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

HollysMomma wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:52 pm Think of the memories that Aaryn and Nick missed out on with the girls since it rarely snows like this in TX. This is such a historic storm I am sure it would have been something that they could've talked about for years. Instead the girls will only know that their parents were stuck in Vegas for days without them! Nope, instead its memories made with the nanny lol
This is such a good point

Return to “Aaryn Williams”