HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm For Clout, But We're Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

TITLE CREDIT: The queen, Sadasfuck

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?f=254&t=16069

mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by mommagoss »

This title, fuck sake. You guys are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm 4 Clout, Yet Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

RottieMama wrote: ↑Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:38 pm THREAD TITLE: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm For Clout, But We're Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Love the title. Sadasfuck came up with so many good ones. I am sure she will love her title of "the queen" as well! haha

When Dann was here "defending" Haylee... why did he never "defend" her to his family? Why did he never stick up for her daughter, to his family, that didn't give a flip about her birthday, and upset her? And most likely, added to Haylee... the one he was hardcore "defending's" (ha) depression. Guess he'll never answer that one either, and flip it around somehow.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
mommagoss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommagoss »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: ↑Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:50 pm
RottieMama wrote: ↑Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:38 pm THREAD TITLE: HayleeandDann: Cuss My Daughter Out, SiNgLe mOm For Clout, But We're Still Not Moving Out! | Part 6

Love the title. Sadasfuck came up with so many good ones. I am sure she will love her title of "the queen" as well! haha

When Dann was here "defending" Haylee... why did he never "defend" her to his family? Why did he never stick up for her daughter, to his family, that didn't give a flip about her birthday, and upset her? And most likely, added to Haylee... the one he was hardcore "defending's" (ha) depression. Guess he'll never answer that one either, and flip it around somehow.
Probably because he doesn’t care about her, all his cares about is looking good or at least manipulating people into think he looks good just like he did to Haylee. he gives me vibes that one day he’ll be a story on one of those crime shows. I know people have kinks but it’s odd that a man would have no issues cutting a woman well having sex without even thinking twice.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Correct it was all for his image. I love how he never denied anything. Usually if people are being accused of something they didn't do they will at least try to deny. He can't. And it sure isn't about "not having to prove stuff to internet nobodies" like all these defenders say. Because it was, you wouldn't be here in the first place to try to change anyone's minds about anything. I was really hoping for a long time that he would be a good guy especially after randy. Too bad she has a bad type

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

"The queen" OMG LOVE YOU! Literally made my morning! Also glad you all loved my titles lol <3

Better than "squawking hens" right? Lmao

But fr, he didn't even come on here to defend Haylee in the first place, instead he came on to personally attack me, like wtf. And then when I kept asking him about Hazzel he first implied that Haylee lied about it, and then said that Haylee did something to lead up to that point?? Like which is it sis?! I dont give a fuck what Haylee did, nothing excuses telling an 8 year old child to "shut the fuck up"! Either way he kept pushing blame into Haylee while he was supposed to be here "defending her" like good job you tried lmao. He really is the biggest piece of shit, and then to also use her mental health and to assume that none of us have our own issues? Like please

I also just want to say that Haylee referring to herself as a SiNgLe mOm while she is still living with her baby daddy and getting help from him even if they "aren't together" (which I call BS) is honestly a huge slap in the face to real single moms, who have to do it all on their own, often with no help. Haylee really is entitled and privileged as hell to throw around "single mom" when she technically isnt. What is she gonna do when she decides to bring another man home and Dann is there? What is she gonna say then "oh thats my roommate but we have a son together and still sleep in the same bed" Like wtf. If Haylee was actually a single mom she would get off her ass, find a job, find her own place, and raise her children on her own. But of course not because she is way too dependent on men and just wants sympathy from strangers.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

[/quote]

Dann and his family don't give a shit about Haylee or Hazzel at all. Not only was it just the birthday thing, but Dann's mom even called Hazzel and Sterling brats and said she doesn't even want to see them. Like wtf. I wonder where Dann gets it from...
I also have to bring Randy back up. Even though he was a huge piece of shit, he was still a really good father to Hazzel and him and his family loved and spoiled the crap out of her. And now heres Dann and his family who wouldn't even call for her fucking birthday.
Dann would never "defend" Haylee or even Hazzel to his family because he doesn't actually care. If I were Dann, I would have been so pissed that my family upset my girlfriend's daughter on her birthday and remind them that she (Haylee) does so much for Dustin, especially when it was his birthday, and that they could have at least sent a fucking text. And if I were Haylee, I would have never sat back and made excuses for it, especially since she does do a lot for Dustin that Dann and his family would never do for Hazzel. Poor Hazzel probably gets so jealous seeing all of the attention Dustin gets, especially when Dann would favor him.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Omg she knows the what I got my kids for Christmas videos are popular so she is trying SO hard in this video. She's trying to act all bubbly and it comes across fake as hell.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

her966034
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by her966034 »

I wonder where she gets all this money from? First the big Christmas decoration haul and now all these gifts for her kids. I was shocked when she said the budget for each child. She barely post videos and from what we know does not have a job?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

her966034 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:04 pm I wonder where she gets all this money from? First the big Christmas decoration haul and now all these gifts for her kids. I was shocked when she said the budget for each child. She barely post videos and from what we know does not have a job?
I was shocked too. What did she say, around $500 per kid? Holy shit.

However, Dann did come on here like 1-2 weeks ago and pretty much bragged about how much money he makes from his job. He said "my income alone would support us and then some" and then plus Haylee's youtube money (according to social blade, she makes around $1.7k per month). She barely posts vids but has been posting more recently for "vlogmas" (she said she wasn't committing to that though). He also said that Haylee needs her Youtube money to be independent. So apparently they do make a lot of money combined, even though Haylee doesn't seem to be making that much and she doesn't work outside of youtube.

However, Haylee said in her recent Q&A that her and Dann are still living together for financial reasons, even though according to Dann, they are well off and Haylee could solely live off of her youtube money (which I doubt it). So I don't know what to believe. Maybe Haylee really does need help from Dann? Maybe there is some other reason they are staying together and she just said its because of money? Who knows with them at this point lol
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Well okay then... (I did not make this comment btw)
But Haylee really needs to learn how to not take people's negative comments to heart. Like that comment was so stupid lol. That's also part of being a youtuber/influencer. There will always be haters and you have to learn to ignore it. If you can't handle it then you probably shouldn't be on youtube.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Didn’t Randy come here years ago defending H as well?

And now Dann the man here sticking up for her.
First, how do they know how to get here? It’s confusing AF and horribly laid out. It’s hunt and peck until you find the latest post.

Also, if I had a board posting about every horrible thing about someone, I would be too embarrassed to let them (Randy and Dann.)

H need mental help, medicine and support. Then when she is stable, a job. A home for her kids. A car, I know that ugly ass Jeep thing is Danns.

Stop putting sick before your children.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

Yeah, I was kind of shocked to hear the budget for each child was $500 too. Although she did say she spent less than the budget and most of the stuff in her haul were clothes/shoes, it is quite a big budget.
Haylee really needs to calm down and get off social media for a bit. Things are starting to get to her. Although the car seat comment sounds rude, most kids around 8-9 years old are in boosters anyway (at least where I live, the average 8-10 year old reaches the height and weight requirements). It wasn't a direct insult to her or anything.
She's obviously pretty overwhelmed with her life right now. Especially since she has Dann to deal with everyday. In the What I got my Kids for Christmas video, she sounded kinda strained and fake happy. She's probably just posting all these Christmas themed videos now because they get a lot of views.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Butterfly_ wrote: ↑Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:32 am Yeah, I was kind of shocked to hear the budget for each child was $500 too. Although she did say she spent less than the budget and most of the stuff in her haul were clothes/shoes, it is quite a big budget.
Haylee really needs to calm down and get off social media for a bit. Things are starting to get to her. Although the car seat comment sounds rude, most kids around 8-9 years old are in boosters anyway (at least where I live, the average 8-10 year old reaches the height and weight requirements). It wasn't a direct insult to her or anything.
She's obviously pretty overwhelmed with her life right now. Especially since she has Dann to deal with everyday. In the What I got my Kids for Christmas video, she sounded kinda strained and fake happy. She's probably just posting all these Christmas themed videos now because they get a lot of views.
Most of the stuff in the haul were toys lol. She got a few clothing items for Sterling but not a lot, some clothes for Dustin, Hazzel didn't really get tons of clothes because Haylee said she just bought her a ton (from the kids' fall/winter haul). The only clothing items she got Hazzel were that robe, snow boots, and those ugly cowboy boots (which Dann said she needed for whatever reason). From what I saw it was mostly toys. However she was definitely so fake in that video, getting overly excited about every little thing thing she bought. It was honestly cringe.

But I agree that Haylee needs to take a hiatus from social media for a while. She comes off as unhinged at times with her passive aggressive posts and rants. Like who are you talking to? Your fans? Possibly children? Yikes. And that comment didn't seem terrible to me, I mean, I've seen worse lol. And she could have just simply said "she's too small" rather than putting her on blast and cussing her out. Makes her look immature imo. But honestly she's always been this way. Also I think she said a few months ago that she had a plan to stay on her medication and she was seeing a therapist, but it doesnt seem like it's working. Hell, she seems even worse. Maybe Dann has something to do with it, but she needs some sort of intervention, and so does Hazzel.
Butterfly_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly_ »

sadasfuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:46 am
Butterfly_ wrote: ↑Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:32 am Yeah, I was kind of shocked to hear the budget for each child was $500 too. Although she did say she spent less than the budget and most of the stuff in her haul were clothes/shoes, it is quite a big budget.
Most of the stuff in the haul were toys lol. She got a few clothing items for Sterling but not a lot, some clothes for Dustin, Hazzel didn't really get tons of clothes because Haylee said she just bought her a ton (from the kids' fall/winter haul). The only clothing items she got Hazzel were that robe, snow boots, and those ugly cowboy boots (which Dann said she needed for whatever reason). From what I saw it was mostly toys. However she was definitely so fake in that video, getting overly excited about every little thing thing she bought. It was honestly cringe.

But I agree that Haylee needs to take a hiatus from social media for a while. She comes off as unhinged at times with her passive aggressive posts and rants. Like who are you talking to? Your fans? Possibly children? Yikes. And that comment didn't seem terrible to me, I mean, I've seen worse lol. And she could have just simply said "she's too small" rather than putting her on blast and cussing her out. Makes her look immature imo. But honestly she's always been this way. Also I think she said a few months ago that she had a plan to stay on her medication and she was seeing a therapist, but it doesnt seem like it's working. Hell, she seems even worse. Maybe Dann has something to do with it, but she needs some sort of intervention, and so does Hazzel.

Ah I must have been remembering the video wrong lmao. I was folding clothes while watching her haul. It was awkward watching her get sOoOOooo excited for those cowboy boots that Dann chose for the kids because everyone needs a pair of cowboy boots, apparently. And sooOooO exCiTeD for Dustin's alarm clock!!
And yeah, it seemed off to me for her to be posting that one, stupid comment that wasn't even super offensive and getting riled up on IG about it. Haylee seriously needs to focus on her health. She needs to be there for Hazzel and Sterling. Cussing someone out on IG doesn't look the way she thinks it does. Its not cool, it's not a clapback at the "haters" or anything. It just makes her look incredibly rude and unhinged.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

$500 per kid is ridiculous! How could they fit $1.5K of toys in their condo/apt? But yeah she seems way under that budget.

I spoiled my kids a lot this year, just felt bad since we can't go out and do things- so bring the fun home. But I only spent $350 for all the kids (clothes and toys). Everything has huge sales this time of year and they're young, not a lot of tech.

From what I remember she got the kids didn't end up being overdone. But really, doesn't Dustin have enough Batman shit? He surely has to like other things too. Hazzel's boots are $65, crazy to me since kids grow so fast.

I didn't know she was still in a booster. She is a little thing. In my state kids don't have to be in one once 8.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

I've also been wondering this, but does Hazzel even use that keyboard that Haylee got her last year? I swear i've never seen her use it and I don't think she takes lessons either. Those keyboards I'm pretty sure are like, over $100, so for her to barely use it is such a waste of money.
Nicole242
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicole242 »

So this is really random to complain about and I’m more so just confused...but what is with the whole “Santa only brings one present for each kid” thing and all the other presents are from Haylee and Dan. I’ve never heard of anyone doing this before I came across her videos. As far as I know in everyone’s households Santa brings all the presents for the kids and nothing is from mom/dad (or I mean maybe like one or two gifts from mom and dad if that) lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I've heard that a lot recently. As a way for it to look more fair. Like a child who only got one gift questioning why he got one when his friends got more. So if santa brings everyone just one gift it seems fair. I think it's nice but a fad

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

Yeah, some people do it like that. I grew up that parents bought larger gift and rest was Santa.

I do agree that parent shouldn't say Santa bought you a PS5, ipad, and a Switch! Because it's super unrealistic for other kids. We take credit for the expensive gifts.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”