BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

shilohjulia wrote:Britney is that girl who only has “friends” that she’s prettier than. Like she hangs out only with women who are beneath her lookswise so she can look good in comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve always said this! She always has to the thinnest, prettiest and most well off out of all of them. That’s why whenever she hangs out with people like Keren, Kyra, Jessica etc she sticks out like a sore thumb. Looks wise I don’t think any of them are prettier than Britney but they’re definitely above her in terms of personalities, subscribers, confidence levels and lifestyles.

I mean they all suck, are fake and useless but she’s definitely at the bottom of their totem pole.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Is she really putting protein powder in her shake? She really thinks she's going to be the next Whitney Simmons or something... She is such a try-hard. God, she is so embarrassing and cringy. No one believes you're a fitness guru, Brit. This phase will pass like all your other ridiculous phases, and this time you'll have a giant, ridiculously expensive, built-in gym staring at you to remind you of your failure.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:09 am Is she really putting protein powder in her shake? She really thinks she's going to be the next Whitney Simmons or something... She is such a try-hard. God, she is so embarrassing and cringy. No one believes you're a fitness guru, Brit. This phase will pass like all your other ridiculous phases, and this time you'll have a giant, ridiculously expensive, built-in gym staring at you to remind you of your failure.
Not to defend her but people have been putting protein powder in those shakes for years..Britney did it a long time ago when she was still with ean.
What the hell is up with her face? She looks so weird... has she been getting a bunch of work done like Aaryn? Aaryn used to be beautiful and now looks like a freaking plastic doll or something... Britney’s face looks off and I can’t put my finger on it.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Lalalilylove wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:58 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:09 am Is she really putting protein powder in her shake? She really thinks she's going to be the next Whitney Simmons or something... She is such a try-hard. God, she is so embarrassing and cringy. No one believes you're a fitness guru, Brit. This phase will pass like all your other ridiculous phases, and this time you'll have a giant, ridiculously expensive, built-in gym staring at you to remind you of your failure.
Not to defend her but people have been putting protein powder in those shakes for years..Britney did it a long time ago when she was still with ean.
What the hell is up with her face? She looks so weird... has she been getting a bunch of work done like Aaryn? Aaryn used to be beautiful and now looks like a freaking plastic doll or something... Britney’s face looks off and I can’t put my finger on it.
I was thinking the same thing about her face! I couldn't tell if it was from weight loss, or something else... She looks so different to me.

ETA: About the protein powder - I know people put it in their shakes all the time, but she's showing it on purpose. She wants people to see her in a certain way, like she's a fitness princess now. She always does this shit. She jumps in overboard, thinking she's making permanent changes, but it always passes, and she ends up looking like a fool.
Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Missmaggie »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:42 pm Alyssa has been making earrings and posted them for sale last night on Etsy, I believe? I thought it was a little weird that Britney wouldn’t share her sisters earrings, especially with her platform.
Like when she was posting her MILs wax melts 😅
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote:
I was thinking the same thing about her face! I couldn't tell if it was from weight loss, or something else... She looks so different to me.

ETA: About the protein powder - I know people put it in their shakes all the time, but she's showing it on purpose. She wants people to see her in a certain way, like she's a fitness princess now. She always does this shit. She jumps in overboard, thinking she's making permanent changes, but it always passes, and she ends up looking like a fool.
Yes lol remember when she tried to be a “vegetarian”?! She fails every pathetic goal she sets for herself, that’s why I never give her any props.

For example, right now she’s on a health kick (ONLY BECAUSE SHES PARTNERED WITH WW) so of course she has to show herself “eating good and working out”. Meanwhile companies like this only reach out to ppl that are already slim so it looks like it works so they see her all slim and think she’s been busting her ass.

I’m not saying WW doesn’t work but I rather see someone that’s overweight like Dani and see her journey vs Britney’s already skinny ass putting in a pair of leggings and drinking protein shakes pretending to work out.
Snowlove78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowlove78 »

Anybody else think it’s weird that Frank’s mom profile pic is her and Harlow and not her and her own grandkids?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Good point - she is definitely a trend follower and is trying to make herself seem like a fitness legend! I do weight watchers and that shake she made probably has more points than she even gets in a day! She is such a fraud 😬
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So where is Brittany going with those hats? Clearly on vacation because she has to buy a new wardrobe before every vacay
I cant if she's going on a plane somewhere again during this fucking pandemic.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I’m sure she’s going on another trip without the kids. Although the kids are the only reason she has a following. Not for her boring generic ass and not her ugly ass bald child disowning husband.
speedy18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by speedy18 »

Snowlove78 wrote:Anybody else think it’s weird that Frank’s mom profile pic is her and Harlow and not her and her own grandkids?
She probably wants to prove she loves her step grandchildren just as much lol

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

speedy18 wrote:
Snowlove78 wrote:Anybody else think it’s weird that Frank’s mom profile pic is her and Harlow and not her and her own grandkids?

She changed her profile picture now. Wondering if it’s because she reads here

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

madi_b_123 wrote:
speedy18 wrote:

She changed her profile picture now. Wondering if it’s because she reads here

They all read here. Not only that but they watch videos about them too, especially Frank’s family because his cousin (whatever the hell the relation) tried to play badass with Sl04N when they had their high school breakup we all go to witness.

I may be misremembering but I don’t recall Ean’s family giving a single shit about any of this.

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:05 am I’m sure she’s going on another trip without the kids. Although the kids are the only reason she has a following. Not for her boring generic ass and not her ugly ass bald child disowning husband.
How else are they going to express their love?? Don't you get it? Their "love language" is going on trips?! :lol:

I still can't believe that dumbfuck actually said that with a straight face...
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

They are really giving Scarlett Harlow's bed and making her sleep on the pull out bed?! Like she's a friend at a sleepover?! That's so messed up....get Scarlett a new bed (we know you probably have 2 or 3 on your storage anyway B!) You are really going to damage Eans poor kids....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Of course this predictable ass bitch got hair extensions...we all called it. She’s such a poser lol what’s next....a tummy tuck....piercings....butt lift?!
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Omg she literally said in her fucking boob job video how "there's nothing wrong with improving things about yourself but I've also learned to love myself too like my post partum hair, I've learned how to love it and style it " or some shit when she said she was thinking about getting extensions but said she wasn't. Lol somethinggggg along those lines lol I didn't dream that right??? Her saying she loves her post partum hair? Lmfao
Snowlove78
Amateur
Amateur

Poor Harlow, goes from a cute peachy room to a bland boring grey room and sleeping on the floor. I genuinely used to enjoy Britney, but she’s gone to shit. And how many Projects can these morons do on a BRAND new house! I mean come on, it’s a beautiful home and they’re constantly making “upgrades” that are not needed at all.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why can’t Harlow have her own bed? They can fit two twin beds in there. Why are they so pressed for space?

Snowlove78
Amateur
Amateur

Amelia322 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:15 am Why can’t Harlow have her own bed? They can fit two twin beds in there. Why are they so pressed for space?

I’m willing to bet they’re selling honestly. She can lie and say refinance all they want but we all know it’s a load of BS

Return to “Britneyandbaby”