BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BritneyandNoMoreBabies: Tubes Tied, Relationship Status Lies (Pt 79)

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

FRANK'S BEARD IS DISGUSTING! EWWWWWWWWWW. PUBS ON PUBS ON PUBS. Ish!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

did he break his hand from punching a wall? no dog in sight btw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Connell1992
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Connell1992 »

Britney’s pathetic form when trying to do a basic squat and then she asks if she should do gym videos. Um no, girl . You don’t even know how to keep your knees behind your toes and weight in your heels when doing a squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
raccoonguts
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by raccoonguts »

i’m six whole days late to the post but reading the caption on her latest post makes me feel physically sick

what the fuck kind of adult says “i luv hims”???
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

nurseemilyy wrote:Surprise surprise she finally posts another video after 2 weeks and it's sponsored of course

Did she ever finish college? I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't considering the minimal amount of work she puts into her "job"
I believe she got an Associates Degree from some online school

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Connell1992 wrote:Britney’s pathetic form when trying to do a basic squat Image and then she asks if she should do gym videos. Um no, girl . You don’t even know how to keep your knees behind your toes and weight in your heels when doing a squat.

Having a home gym and expensive leggings doesn’t make you qualified to make fitness videos. Having a toolbox and a Home Depot credit card does make you the next Chip and Joanna Gaines. Britney is lucky that she started youtube when she did because it’s the only reason she has the opportunities she has now.

She’s literally grasping at straws tryna stay relevant, it’s absolutely pathetic, embarrassing and I am here for every second of it. It’s so funny seeing all these overpaid talentless influencers freaking out when IG goes down and the algorithms start changing lol.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

storeynyx wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:36 am
nurseemilyy wrote:Surprise surprise she finally posts another video after 2 weeks and it's sponsored of course

Did she ever finish college? I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't considering the minimal amount of work she puts into her "job"

She got a certification ( Medical Assistant) from University of Phoenix. It doesn't count for shit. No state school in South Carolina would give her any course credit from it.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Her face looks weird as fuck in the picture on her ig with the bee filter...is it the filter or did she do something? Or does her fake hair make her look really weird? Or am I seeing things?
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

So she has a full sleeve tattoo now? Didn't see that coming. I seriously wonder what she's up to with all these body changes and wanting to rebrand. Mid life crisis?
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:35 am Her face looks weird as fuck in the picture on her ig with the bee filter...is it the filter or did she do something? Or does her fake hair make her look really weird? Or am I seeing things?
I thought so too. Her upper lip looks way bigger. Maybe
lip fillerss or maybe just the filter lol
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

"FrAnK's PeAnUt BuTtEr CoOkieS"
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that Frank himself invented the 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies. Frank's cookies are so popular guys, he should just really consider having Jif put his famous recipe on the back of their jars

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The 3 ingredient pb cookies is literally on the package in Canada.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:35 am Her face looks weird as fuck in the picture on her ig with the bee filter...is it the filter or did she do something? Or does her fake hair make her look really weird? Or am I seeing things?
Girl, YES!!! I was just agreeing with someone else who mentioned her face looks weird! She's definitely messing with it... I don't know what she's doing, but her cheeks look gaunt to me. Perhaps it's just weight loss...
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Also, regarding the medication for Nolan... She fought for "months and months" to get it authorized when it is so seemingly important. She pays thousands upon thousands of dollars for a three-four day vacation, but won't pay out-of-pocket for meds that are so vital? She has the money! I understand that she SHOULDN'T HAVE to pay for them, but if they were so incredibly important to Nolan, AND she can afford to throw money down the drain, why not bite the bullet, pay for them now, and fight about them with insurance later??

Maybe I'm wrong here, but this bitch buys full wardrobes for her kids every season of every year, spends money like they're growing it in their backyard, but fights for months and months over medication?

And my final gripe: whatever happened to her vegetable garden? For such a "plant mama" I sure haven't heard anything about her amazing garden in a year... Surely she'd be doing stuff to make sure they survived the winter? Y'know, because she's such a plant lover?

Maybe I'm being overly bitchy, but I really, really dislike her "rebranded" self more and more as the days go by.
nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

olemama wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:21 am

She got a certification ( Medical Assistant) from University of Phoenix. It doesn't count for shit. No state school in South Carolina would give her any course credit from it.
How is that even allowed? To be certified online and not gain any clinical experience before getting the degree? Maybe I'm just used to how nursing school works. I can't imagine her being a medical assistant though lol

It seems like every week it's like "what new trend is Britney gonna jump on this week?" I really hope the kids are not picking up on that but they probably are learning her ways
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

nurseemilyy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:44 pm

How is that even allowed? To be certified online and not gain any clinical experience before getting the degree? Maybe I'm just used to how nursing school works. I can't imagine her being a medical assistant though lol

It seems like every week it's like "what new trend is Britney gonna jump on this week?" I really hope the kids are not picking up on that but they probably are learning her ways
i could be wrong but i thought she got her certificate in medical billing? not assisting?
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

CamilaCabello wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:37 pm

i could be wrong but i thought she got her certificate in medical billing? not assisting?

Her degree was an associates in health care administration, coding/billing would be an additional certification
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

locobananas wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:00 pm
CamilaCabello wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:37 pm

Her degree was an associates in health care administration, coding/billing would be an additional certification
but she didn’t get a degree? she got a certificate. in medical billing / coding. she only went to school for 9 weeks.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

like i said i could be wrong but i went back on some of her old videos. i couldn’t find the exact one she said it in, but in other day in the lives she touched on her progress in the program.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She definitely did not get her associates. That would take way longer than she was in school for.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”