Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page: Negligent, Cheap, and Greedy | Part 3

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

letstalkboutsomefin wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:14 am
Sickandtired wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am Bubba’s latest post is about forgiveness and messing up.... oh, reading between the lines, he fucked up, 100%. The month to work on their relationship is about keeping a close eye on Bubba. It’s Jordan’s job Image to keep him fulfilled so he isn’t tempted to creep on SM... just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes you wonder what they are hiding. Can’t be all about the ppp loans. Wonder if he got caught doing naughty things like Tyson Gardner... Image
What did Tyson Gardner do? (Idk who that is)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Father of the “Gardner Quad Squad” on YT. He was outed for messaging underage girls.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Sickandtired wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:07 am Bubba’s latest post is about forgiveness and messing up.... oh, reading between the lines, he fucked up, 100%. The month to work on their relationship is about keeping a close eye on Bubba. It’s Jordan’s job Image to keep him fulfilled so he isn’t tempted to creep on SM... just saying

Makes you wonder what they are hiding. Can’t be all about the ppp loans. Wonder if he got caught doing naughty things like Tyson Gardner... Image
Maybe he did naughty things TO Tyson Gardner. Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wow. That podcast was good, Jordan's "lawyer" sounds like a hack. I'd be embarrassed if that was who represented me.
I hope he does a follow up and I hope more "gossip channels" pick up on her, she has slipped through everyone's radar for way too long.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

Ugh, that was one of the grossest things I've ever heard from the two of them when in that video about marriage they said that it's the wife's job to please her husband or else he'll go looking for it elsewhere. SO messed up on so many levels - the way she admitted to not liking sex but making herself do it because she's supposed to, the suggestion that if she doesn't put out as much as that manchild wants then he'll just cheat on her, like it's okay. Keep your trash beliefs to yourself.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What when did JP say that?
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Oh no she’s back on social 😭😭😭.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I dont buy that she ONLY spent 30mins a day on her phone on social media..... thats a lie Jordan!
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

30 minutes my ass. At the amount of stories she has today she’s already pushing 30 mins. And that’s not counting her feed post and responding to comments. Anything to make her feel better about herself lol and that ridiculous story from this morning she needs to be someone’s hero apparently

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

That story about the voice on the trail is such a lie, the lady who documented her husband giving there baby CPR did not have any proof that is actually happened. She is trying to save face with her viewers after the PPP loan fall out. But Jordie we see right through you and your fakeness.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

30 minutes my fucking ass.
katt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by katt »

The new video about her lies takes 57 minutes to watch
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg!
This dad Podcaster guy is epic. His commentary alone just makes me laugh hysterically and then the fact ge calls her out on all her lies and bullshit. How do people not see her bullshit!
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Yummy, cold spaghetti o’s and week old pizza for dinner. 🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
artist7918
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by artist7918 »

imoverit wrote:

Ugh, that was one of the grossest things I've ever heard from the two of them when in that video about marriage they said that it's the wife's job to please her husband or else he'll go looking for it elsewhere. SO messed up on so many levels - the way she admitted to not liking sex but making herself do it because she's supposed to, the suggestion that if she doesn't put out as much as that manchild wants then he'll just cheat on her, like it's okay. Keep your trash beliefs to yourself.
Where did they say this? Sooo gross. Also, I can’t imagine not liking sex! Maybe it has to do with the partner and the fact they don’t give it a trial run before marriage? Gross.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

artist7918 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:21 pm
imoverit wrote:

Where did they say this? Sooo gross. Also, I can’t imagine not liking sex! Maybe it has to do with the partner and the fact they don’t give it a trial run before marriage? Gross.
It's all within the first 10 minutes of this video!
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sickandtired wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:46 pm Yummy, cold spaghetti o’s and week old pizza for dinner. 🤮
I wonder what she ordered in after the kids were in bed.
Denmark92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Denmark92 »

imoverit wrote:
imoverit wrote: Ugh, that was one of the grossest things I've ever heard from the two of them when in that video about marriage they said that it's the wife's job to please her husband or else he'll go looking for it elsewhere. SO messed up on so many levels - the way she admitted to not liking sex but making herself do it because she's supposed to, the suggestion that if she doesn't put out as much as that manchild wants then he'll just cheat on her, like it's okay. Keep your trash beliefs to yourself.
No! No! No! What did I just see.
And all the comments. I’m so sorry for women that grow up with this information.
Men and women want sex equally, it’s science. But cultural it’s not okay for woman to have the same ‘lust’ feelings.
I knew that Americans didn’t always get sex’ed classes. But this is insane. Image

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Denmark92 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:55 am
imoverit wrote:
No! No! No! What did I just see.
And all the comments. I’m so sorry for women that grow up with this information.
Men and women want sex equally, it’s science. But cultural it’s not okay for woman to have the same ‘lust’ feelings.
I knew that Americans didn’t always get sex’ed classes. But this is insane. Image

It's sad isn't it. I had sex ed classes in America, but the more religious people are the less they seem willing to teach young people about safe sex which is weird. What I notice in a lot of these Mormon youtube wives is a whole lot of internalized guilt and shame around sex. It's no wonder - they are taught their whole lives that sex is bad and evil and they shouldn't have serious relationships so that they aren't even tempted... all up to the point they turn 18. Then it's, okay, better find a husband *fast* or else you'll be too old and they won't want you. They've never been taught about sex before or gotten to ease into it by having any kind of serious teenage/young adult physical relationship so they hardly know how to do it and harbor a lot of negative feelings towards it... but are expected to pop out babies. And Bubba has some twisted views about sex as well if he thinks that men are inherently ravenous for it 24/7 and women aren't generally so interested.... yeah, no.

Obligatory "not all mormons" addendum here, but it's what I've noticed from the youtube wives, specifically. And it's not their fault, it's the culture they were raised in.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I swear fellow utah mormon ashley gardner feigned “infertility” so she had a “legitimate” reason not to shag her disgusting husband.

Her endometriosis was self diagnosed and she jumped right into ivf.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'd much, much rather my teenaged daughter have a consensual sexual relationship then marry the first boy she meets when she is 18-21 after a 6 month courtship. Maybe that makes me in the wrong but I want my daughters (and sons for that matter) to marry for true love not the first reciprocated crush.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”