KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by strongybady »

chloe6124 wrote:They never should of bought the cars or the lake house. Those are luxuries for multi millionaires. They aren’t saving a dime. Watching them go broke is kind of funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Little things add up too. So many duplicates of toys that the kids don't use (those bumper cars, hoverboards, the little houses) clothes they'll never wear again (all those winter clothes for a few days in the cabin), all those shoes and purses she has and doesn't ever leave the house except to drive through Starbucks and go to Target

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Remember her hillarious IG stories where she said they had all this money saved plus money for the kids. If their last house was indeed paid off they were dumb for moving. Or at least should of moved to something that was similar in price but maybe more updated. Then been saving like crazy. They flaunt things they have bought where they never had the money to actually buy them.

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

chloe6124 wrote:Remember her hillarious IG stories where she said they had all this money saved plus money for the kids. If their last house was indeed paid off they were dumb for moving. Or at least should of moved to something that was similar in price but maybe more updated. Then been saving like crazy. They flaunt things they have bought where they never had the money to actually buy them.

They don't even own the lake house which is the best part. The business partner does. How long before they try to dump it back on him and move back to the old house?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:15 pm
chloe6124 wrote:Remember her hillarious IG stories where she said they had all this money saved plus money for the kids. If their last house was indeed paid off they were dumb for moving. Or at least should of moved to something that was similar in price but maybe more updated. Then been saving like crazy. They flaunt things they have bought where they never had the money to actually buy them.

They don't even own the lake house which is the best part. The business partner does. How long before they try to dump it back on him and move back to the old house?

They also do not take care of there stuff, like the jet skis (still no dock), the boat (the interior is never covered, I understand it is under a covered dock), all of the toys they let the boys destroy, the boys teeth with the disgusting amount of sugar they get.
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommabearx »

I felt so much tension between these two in the last two vlogs. Keren making him build that shelf when he wanted to finish his class when it could have waited. And then wanting to get another one?! It was ridiculous. Also anyone notice where she puts Sutton in the bath, cuts to her outside with Khoa, then back to the bathroom with her carrying Sutton out in a towel. She had just left him in there to have a whole conversation and vlog?

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

mommabearx wrote:I felt so much tension between these two in the last two vlogs. Keren making him build that shelf when he wanted to finish his class when it could have waited. And then wanting to get another one?! It was ridiculous. Also anyone notice where she puts Sutton in the bath, cuts to her outside with Khoa, then back to the bathroom with her carrying Sutton out in a towel. She had just left him in there to have a whole conversation and vlog?

They always leave those kids alone near water. Not surprised

JRichie
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JRichie »

👀 :nana:
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

:D :D :D
JRichie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:01 am👀 :nana:
WTF
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WTF »

Where are they.. could be COVID ?
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

WTF wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:29 am Where are they.. could be COVID ?
They said they had to deal with family issues...and they keep posting attention-seeking posts like "cant wait until we can vlog again"...my guess is another miscarriage?
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

From the new video they posted it seems it has to do with their house being in that guy Richard's name.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

does anyone know if they’re vaccinated?
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

How are they so scared of the boys privacy, but are posting where the boys are doing tae kwon do? Also the flash sale on Kickass right now everything is super cheap and almost sold out. I feel like she’s going to stop the business all together.

gossipholic2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipholic2 »

So they are pregnant.......i thought they were done? is this all for youtube views/money? https://www.instagram.com/p/CSC02gYp95K ... a][/media]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

gossipholic2 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:58 pm So they are pregnant.......i thought they were done? is this all for youtube views/money? https://www.instagram.com/p/CSC02gYp95K ... a][/media]
Of course its all for the views/money. KA is tanking and they have no other source of income but YT and IG. I wonder if they did IVF to get a girl because the world needs a mini-Keren.
mommabearx
Amateur
Amateur

I’m surprised she didn’t put the baby’s heartbeat in the video? She’s 11 weeks she should’ve heard the heartbeat by now.. Just weird to me. And 4 miscarriages? Where did that come from all of a sudden. Wasn’t she wearing that same pink shirt in their last video in the very last pregnancy test flashback? Also a little weird that there was no “after” for that one.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ohanapanda »

EDITED BY ADMIN
Can we just hope she gets another miscarriage? Getting a miscarriage is basically gods way of saying Keren shouldn’t be a mom
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:01 am Can we just hope she gets another miscarriage? Getting a miscarriage is basically gods way of saying Keren shouldn’t be a mom
As much of a disdian I have for Keren, I would never wish the pain of a miscarriage on her.
bjaneb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bjaneb »

ohanapanda wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:01 am Can we just hope she gets another miscarriage? Getting a miscarriage is basically gods way of saying Keren shouldn’t be a mom
Not a fan of Keren, but this is disgusting to wish upon someone. Wow.
madlmadness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madlmadness »

I have to say... I am definitely not a fan of hers, but this is gross. How could you ever wish that on anyone? Have you ever experienced one yourself? Absolutely awful of you... My miscarriage was one of the worst things to happen to me, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Watch what you say because you're just gonna give yourself some bad fucking karma. This is a gossip site, fuck off with that bullshit...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”