KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

TITLE CREDIT: mommabearx

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?p=1685859#p1685859
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Filming your child on the toilet should be illegal. Why is YouTube not taking action and removing content like this? Such an invasion of privacy for a young child who cannot consent to being filmed and uploaded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Re: KKandClickbaitAnotherBaby: Miscarriage Lie Flops As Views Continue to Drop! | KKandBabyJ | Part 78

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

new "secret" dog on insta, old "discovered" footage in the vlogs...they're up to something
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

"Because I have boys they love to pee on the plants outside...so they do that as well"
Ew, Krusty. It's not because you have boys, it's because they're being raised by trash

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

She really always has to have a poor me attitude. The complaining about Sutton keep having accidents is stupid. There are TWO adults (and sometimes 3 because Nonnie was there during the vlog) around to watch their 2 year old so he doesn't poop himself. It's not that hard. Also no shit Sutton doesn't like candy as a reward. You give him candy daily for no reason. Why would he try to work for something that he already gets for doing nothing?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Is this new dog a male dog? Are they perhaps going to try to breed?

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

blehhh wrote:Is this new dog a male dog? Are they perhaps going to try to breed?

I hope not. That would be a disaster

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:16 pm She really always has to have a poor me attitude. The complaining about Sutton keep having accidents is stupid. There are TWO adults (and sometimes 3 because Nonnie was there during the vlog) around to watch their 2 year old so he doesn't poop himself. It's not that hard. Also no shit Sutton doesn't like candy as a reward. You give him candy daily for no reason. Why would he try to work for something that he already gets for doing nothing?

They're all too lazy to properly teach their last child, and keep an eye on him. And yeah, there's the candy not working as a reward, because it's freely given to him. I just can't believe, as lazy as they are... that their "fans" want them to have another baby. *rolls eyes* another baby to be ignored, and fed "boost" because it's too hard to make a nutritious mean for their kids. And how many times did those babies run around with their diapers almost falling off, because they were so full? Yeah they need another...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Sunshineee9 wrote:
blehhh wrote:Is this new dog a male dog? Are they perhaps going to try to breed?

I hope not. That would be a disaster

Unfortunetly that is what I think they are planning. I just feel sorry for those dogs and that cat

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

They know nothing about breeding. That would be awful. You shouldn’t breed until a dog is over 2 anyway. Then they should have all their health clearances like elbows and hips come before. What trash if that is what they are planning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I'm not sure if it's dependant on the breeders or if its laws in certain places but my brother got a frenchie a few years ago and the breeders said they HAD to get the dog fixed because the breeders didn't want my brother breeding the dog.

Does anyone know if this is common?
Is that a thing in Florida or with certain breeds that are more in demand and popular ?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

wonderwall99 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:15 am I'm not sure if it's dependant on the breeders or if its laws in certain places but my brother got a frenchie a few years ago and the breeders said they HAD to get the dog fixed because the breeders didn't want my brother breeding the dog.

Is that a thing in Florida or with certain breeds that are more in demand and popular ?

A good breeder will make sure that the puppies they sell are healthy. This means the breeder has genetic testing done to ensure that health problems are not passed on. Every breed has tendencies towards certain healthy problems, be it hip displasia, cataracts....
Most good breeders will ask new owners to have their dog spayed/neutered, to prevent "backyard" breeding.
Who knows where they got this dog from, but most breeders say that you shouldn't get a new puppy until your first puppy is at least 2 years old.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

chloe6124 wrote:They know nothing about breeding. That would be awful. You shouldn’t breed until a dog is over 2 anyway. Then they should have all their health clearances like elbows and hips come before. What trash if that is what they are planning.

Hahaha
Right.
K&K are not going to care. They need new ways to get money so they will do anything

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

If they do start breeding it's 100% because they know their channel is failing, aren't making as much money from it anymore nd are looking for a different source of income outside of YT. Lots of money to be made from breeding so wouldn't surprise me their greedy asses are all for it
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Liz_444 wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:15 am I'm not sure if it's dependant on the breeders or if its laws in certain places but my brother got a frenchie a few years ago and the breeders said they HAD to get the dog fixed because the breeders didn't want my brother breeding the dog.

A good breeder will make sure that the puppies they sell are healthy. This means the breeder has genetic testing done to ensure that health problems are not passed on. Every breed has tendencies towards certain healthy problems, be it hip displasia, cataracts....
Most good breeders will ask new owners to have their dog spayed/neutered, to prevent "backyard" breeding.
Who knows where they got this dog from, but most breeders say that you shouldn't get a new puppy until your first puppy is at least 2 years old.
K&k are not known to do as should. If it means money in their pockets they will do it I´m afraid

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Keren didn't get Moro from the breeder, I thought someone else had her then realized she was too much for them. But it would be dumb to even breed 2 white GSD and get an entire white litter, as it is a disqualification with the breed registry (they can be registered but I wouldn't breed one to only get more whites). A lot of GSD breeders I know will sell these as pet only, meaning she should be fixed. I also thought Keren or Khoa one said that yes they wanted to have her fixed because they didn't want to deal with a dog in heat.

Could the male be Nonie's? They did seem awkward answering that question about more pets while wrapping presents.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Keren didn't get Moro from the breeder, I thought someone else had her then realized she was too much for them. But it would be dumb to even breed 2 white GSD and get an entire white litter, as it is a disqualification with the breed registry (they can be registered but I wouldn't breed one to only get more whites). A lot of GSD breeders I know will sell these as pet only, meaning she should be fixed. I also thought Keren or Khoa one said that yes they wanted to have her fixed because they didn't want to deal with a dog in heat.

Could the male be Nonie's? They did seem awkward answering that question about more pets while wrapping presents.
Yeah. White GSDs are basically defects (for a lack of a better word) and most passionate GSD owners don't want them. I really hope they don't breed because I doubt they'll go through the proper safety precautions. My FIL bred with our GSD for years and it was a lot of work.

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

yeah but puppies make views, plus they could sell them to fans...
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

If your a reputable breeder they might ask you to wait until the dog is two to have them fixed. For females they like for them to have one heat. Especially for large breed dogs. Shepard’s are a lot like Golden’s and waiting can help with cancers and joint issues. That being said if they plan on breeding that is just dumb. Hopefully that is someone else’s dog.

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

I think the puppy might be a girl??
Never zoomed into a dog's crotch so much lolImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”