TITLE CREDIT: Swiss Miss

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16323

Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Rich Life: Rich in Drama, Poor in Content! | Part 3

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Wow thanks for the title credit!

Happy new year to all the people on this thread. May 2021 bring us all some freedom to go about our daily business with some level of normality. Stay healthy everybody!
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow. Just wow.
I took screenshots just for posterity as I know she will also turn off the comments on this latest tiktok about 2020 rewind
E42800A4-BFEA-4260-B269-2F113A919C7C.png
37C45E89-4620-457E-96EB-2D01C539D55D.png
E84CC58F-BA7C-44E5-81F0-E9CF6A11CBCD.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

This family is addicted to electronics, I was watching a video from a week ago, they were out at lunch and Kapri had her giant tablet with her, It looks ridiculous. Also in that video Kendal making excuses as to why they haven't been to church in so long, Kendal just give up, you go to church to make yourself look good it doesn't go deeper than that. Kendal was pressuring Brin into opening one of her presents on Christmas eve when she said she didn't want to, what Kendal wants to happen she will pressure her kids into doing. She is so manipulative and i bet Daniel and the kids get the worst of it. You know Kendal can't wait for Brin's 13th birthday at the end of the month. Living with Kendal must suck the life out of you.

Whats the door dash situation??
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

dmfthe2 wrote:This family is addicted to electronics, I was watching a video from a week ago, they were out at lunch and Kapri had her giant tablet with her, It looks ridiculous. Also in that video Kendal making excuses as to why they haven't been to church in so long, Kendal just give up, you go to church to make yourself look good it doesn't go deeper than that. Kendal was pressuring Brin into opening one of her presents on Christmas eve when she said she didn't want to, what Kendal wants to happen she will pressure her kids into doing. She is so manipulative and i bet Daniel and the kids get the worst of it. You know Kendal can't wait for Brin's 13th birthday at the end of the month. Living with Kendal must suck the life out of you.

Kendal made a “joke” Tik Tok about how she was going to call and complain to Door Dash for forgetting her cheese for a pretzel, as she was eating the cheese. I’ve seen a couple people duetting it now and going on about how horrible she is and how she’s not funny. She turned off the comments bc she was getting so much hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:10 pm
dmfthe2 wrote:This family is addicted to electronics, I was watching a video from a week ago, they were out at lunch and Kapri had her giant tablet with her, It looks ridiculous. Also in that video Kendal making excuses as to why they haven't been to church in so long, Kendal just give up, you go to church to make yourself look good it doesn't go deeper than that. Kendal was pressuring Brin into opening one of her presents on Christmas eve when she said she didn't want to, what Kendal wants to happen she will pressure her kids into doing. She is so manipulative and i bet Daniel and the kids get the worst of it. You know Kendal can't wait for Brin's 13th birthday at the end of the month. Living with Kendal must suck the life out of you.

Kendal made a “joke” Tik Tok about how she was going to call and complain to Door Dash for forgetting her cheese for a pretzel, as she was eating the cheese. I’ve seen a couple people duetting it now and going on about how horrible she is and how she’s not funny. She turned off the comments bc she was getting so much hate.

Yes and it has carried on her her most recent TikTok stop. No one is letting it go...see the screen shots from my comment above. Also, the dude from the dad challenge (I don’t even like him but I did watch bits of one of his more recent videos) said that all the strikes against him from Kendal have been revoked by YouTube. YouTube doesn’t see what he does as copyright infringement and now he can continue to make videos about her. Should make for an interesting few months.
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

Swiss Miss wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:27 pm
Siimplycraziie wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:10 pm

Yes and it has carried on her her most recent TikTok stop. No one is letting it go...see the screen shots from my comment above. Also, the dude from the dad challenge (I don’t even like him but I did watch bits of one of his more recent videos) said that all the strikes against him from Kendal have been revoked by YouTube. YouTube doesn’t see what he does as copyright infringement and now he can continue to make videos about her. Should make for an interesting few months.
Thanks for filling me in! That's such a sick thing to even think about doing. The fact that she would think about sabotaging the people that help her and bring food to her house everyday and think its a joke is so infuriating. Kendal posting that tiktok is proof of how evil and detached from reality she is. I can see Evie being just like Kendal and thinking this is ok and acceptable.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

B779F4E5-C5CF-423F-8351-621BCE1C28FD.png

This family is so lame. Is this honestly what they call a crazy and busy day?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

Swiss Miss wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:37 am B779F4E5-C5CF-423F-8351-621BCE1C28FD.png

This family is so lame. Is this honestly what they call a crazy and busy day?
They do the absolute least. Just wait until the kids especially princess Evie have to get a job, they are in for a hard reality check. Btw we've heard about Evie burning her finger with her straightening iron for the past 3 videos, get over it. Notice how they use Evie holding her hand in the thumbnail and it has nothing to do with the hot chocolate bombs. They are so fake. I bet Evie loves posing for the clickbait thumbnail.

I watched the video and Evie wants to make her own business which would involve her making and selling lip gloss. At least Evie has other ideas than just YouTube but Evie doesn't have ambition and lazy people can't run businesses. I have a feeling Evie is not going to go to college. If Kendal has so much money why doesn't she make her kids doctors. You dont have to to be a doctor to be successful but the fact that Kendal wants her kids to do social media for a living is leading them down a dead end road, Its gonna be a disaster.
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwaggySpungo »

For some reason I actually liked today’s video. It reminded me of the ones they used to make when they lived in North Carolina. I could be wrong, but I believe Kendal used to edit those videos herself before they moved. Whoever did it was really good at it.

Making the subject of yesterday’s video a secret was a strange choice. Would have been much more interesting if they just said it was Daniel’s birthday right from the start. Based on their reliance on clickbait, I figured it was something stupid like the dog’s birthday.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I was looking at their video posts... Evie posted a bunch of videos last month, but Kapri hasn't posted in 3 weeks... I wonder why?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

SwaggySpungo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:49 pm For some reason I actually liked today’s video. It reminded me of the ones they used to make when they lived in North Carolina. I could be wrong, but I believe Kendal used to edit those videos herself before they moved. Whoever did it was really good at it.

Making the subject of yesterday’s video a secret was a strange choice. Would have been much more interesting if they just said it was Daniel’s birthday right from the start. Based on their reliance on clickbait, I figured it was something stupid like the dog’s birthday.
I agree. Kendal wasn’t quite so over enthusiastically screechy as usual. Not entirely sure how Evie thinks she’s going to make and sell lipgloss. Isn’t there some law that would require products to be scientifically tested before they are sold? It is the US after all....all it takes is for some kid to use the lipgloss, suffer an adverse reaction and Evie would be sued.

I still found the video to be lame though. She claimed that they have a teenage audience. This video definitely would have appealed to pre teens, not teens.

If Daniel was with Evie in target, and Kendal was with Kapri, who was minding Hampton? Brinley and Sebi? Did they leave a 12 year old at home with a special needs kid, a 9 year old boy, 2 cats and a dog?
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 pm I was looking at their video posts... Evie posted a bunch of videos last month, but Kapri hasn't posted in 3 weeks... I wonder why?
Evie gets more support because she’s the favourite? Evie needs to earn money?
Apparently Brinley also has a gaming channel but we never hear anything about that
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Swiss Miss wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:56 am
SwaggySpungo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:49 pm For some reason I actually liked today’s video. It reminded me of the ones they used to make when they lived in North Carolina. I could be wrong, but I believe Kendal used to edit those videos herself before they moved. Whoever did it was really good at it.

I agree. Kendal wasn’t quite so over enthusiastically screechy as usual. Not entirely sure how Evie thinks she’s going to make and sell lipgloss. Isn’t there some law that would require products to be scientifically tested before they are sold? It is the US after all....all it takes is for some kid to use the lipgloss, suffer an adverse reaction and Evie would be sued.

I still found the video to be lame though. She claimed that they have a teenage audience. This video definitely would have appealed to pre teens, not teens.

If Daniel was with Evie in target, and Kendal was with Kapri, who was minding Hampton? Brinley and Sebi? Did they leave a 12 year old at home with a special needs kid, a 9 year old boy, 2 cats and a dog?
I watch PurpleStars02 and she started a lipgloss brand called Lipsessed... she sells on Etsy and Ebay I think, or one or the other? Not sure if you have to have it tested or anything to do that.. as much as I like her videos, I personally wouldn't buy anything from the brand, because I am allergic to everything.. and I just can't be too careful. But, if I wasn't I would buy from her. But, Evie... no. lol At least with Lisessed, I trust the creator. haha

They leave Hampton home with Brin all the time, from the way the videos look. Unless they have a sitter come in. In Florida, there's no age limit to be left at home to babysit.. but, they recommend no younger than 11/12 I believe. Though, with Hampton... I wouldn't want to take any chances. But, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Swiss Miss wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:58 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:36 pm I was looking at their video posts... Evie posted a bunch of videos last month, but Kapri hasn't posted in 3 weeks... I wonder why?
Apparently Brinley also has a gaming channel but we never hear anything about that
True.. and I knew I heard Brin had a channel.. I even tried looking for it, couldn't find it. They don't have a link to it anywhere, that I saw at least. But, they sure do link to Evie's channel :x
SwaggySpungo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SwaggySpungo »

I thought Kendal was starting to look really good, then she uploaded a new Instagram video and it looks like she’s got those giant fake lips again. She looks like a totally different person compared to their old videos. Why would you give yourself a deformity?!
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:10 am
Swiss Miss wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:56 am

I watch PurpleStars02 and she started a lipgloss brand called Lipsessed... she sells on Etsy and Ebay I think, or one or the other? Not sure if you have to have it tested or anything to do that.. as much as I like her videos, I personally wouldn't buy anything from the brand, because I am allergic to everything.. and I just can't be too careful. But, if I wasn't I would buy from her. But, Evie... no. lol At least with Lisessed, I trust the creator. haha

They leave Hampton home with Brin all the time, from the way the videos look. Unless they have a sitter come in. In Florida, there's no age limit to be left at home to babysit.. but, they recommend no younger than 11/12 I believe. Though, with Hampton... I wouldn't want to take any chances. But, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. :?
I remember a while ago on this site we were talking about how Evie was taking Kendals place as a mother to Hampton and now its Brin. Evie tags along to Target so she can get stuff, she doesn't care whos watching Hampton. The kids relationship with Evie seems forced. Kendal has lead Evie into a dark hole of materialism and being vain and theres no coming back from that unless its therapy. I think therapy for the kids would be great but Kendal would rather waste money on "back problems" or "debilitating headaches" than using it on things her kids need. I wouldnt be surprised if theres a lot of cursing off camera.
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:12 am
Swiss Miss wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:58 am
True.. and I knew I heard Brin had a channel.. I even tried looking for it, couldn't find it. They don't have a link to it anywhere, that I saw at least. But, they sure do link to Evie's channel :x
Kendal mentioned Brins channel once. She talks about Evie and Brins channels differently, when she mentioned Brins channel for 2 seconds she was like "Please go over to Brins channel and subscribe" but then when she mentions Evie channel, which is all the time and Kendals like "You HAVE to go follow Evies channel" . Evie's channel is shoved in our faces and down our throats all the time and we dont here anything about Brin or Kapris channels, this shows you whos more of a priority to Kendal.
dmfthe2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dmfthe2 »

The way Evie talks to her fans when they called her out for not wearing a mask is disgusting and she loves pissing off her fans. Evie only “loves” her fans when she get a lot of likes. I hope Evie doesn’t talk like this to the people she loves.

Btw Kendal before COVID people found things to critize Evie about and as long as you and Evie act this way the criticism will never end.

Look if masks are optional like Kendal says they are in FL you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want to but Evie shouldn’t be making fun of not wearing a mask by saying the mask is camouflage. Btw reading Evies comments are so hard, she clearly doesn’t know any grammar.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

dmfthe2 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:31 am The way Evie talks to her fans when they called her out for not wearing a mask is disgusting and she loves pissing off her fans. Evie only “loves” her fans when she get a lot of likes. I hope Evie doesn’t talk like this to the people she loves.

Btw Kendal before COVID people found things to critize Evie about and as long as you and Evie act this way the criticism will never end.

Look if masks are optional like Kendal says they are in FL you don’t have to wear a mask if you don’t want to but Evie shouldn’t be making fun of not wearing a mask by saying the mask is camouflage. Btw reading Evies comments are so hard, she clearly doesn’t know any grammar.
You’re right. She is really nasty. I don’t really understand the rules regarding masks in Florida. It’s the state with the third highest case count and yet they are very lax with their rules. If I were the Rich family and trying to increase the number of subscribers I would be clever about how I act on social media. Even if Florida says masks aren’t compulsory, i think I would wear them anyway to at least pretend I cared about the pandemic. They are doing themselves no favors with their cocky attitude.

Return to “Q-Z”