This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Re: This Is How We Bingham: Rad dad and family fads! | Part 6

Unread post by RogueCity »

plv23 wrote:
RogueCity wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:12 pm As they were closing up on their vlog, you can see a lot of steak left on Hazyls plate. They were probably filled up with junk food.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Mindy literally eats like a kid and wonders why her kids are so picky lol. kids are only picky eaters if you allow them to be like that and the fact that their own mother is horrible, they are just acting like her. the amount of junk with no nutritional value these kids eat is astounding.
Agree

RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Branden had to do the kids hair because no Mindy. Krew went to the bathroom fix it. Why can't they do it themselves?!? Hazyl I understand why but the boys?!? No excuse.

RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Even tho we have these balloons for Brexsie, we even have balloons for MEEEEE!!!! -Mindy (might as well have said it this way)

whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whydowewatchthis »

...we knew the day was coming

Hazy passed her vision test at her well check that needs to happen RIGHT AFTER a birthday but failed it at school... Wonder if Mommy was giving a lot of coaching and praise and making it hard to get accurate results so they doctor let it go knowing school would catch it.

Her beautiful face and glasses.. we knew this day was coming when she found out she had astigmatism...

as someone with chronic vision problems I would be upset my kids won't have the life I wanted.. Imagine just waking up and being able to see, or being able to see when you're swimming... if my kids need corrective lenses I will grieve that loss

BUT I don't know Mindy knows that loss.. for her it's just the looks... Anyone want to bet money they will start using the word 'smart' to describe hazy once she gets glasses based on the dead stereotype that 'glasses are for smart people'

"Oh hazy has her glasses, she just looks so smart now"
littlemissmuffet123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlemissmuffet123 »

whydowewatchthis wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:14 pm ...we knew the day was coming

Hazy passed her vision test at her well check that needs to happen RIGHT AFTER a birthday but failed it at school... Wonder if Mommy was giving a lot of coaching and praise and making it hard to get accurate results so they doctor let it go knowing school would catch it.

Her beautiful face and glasses.. we knew this day was coming when she found out she had astigmatism...

as someone with chronic vision problems I would be upset my kids won't have the life I wanted.. Imagine just waking up and being able to see, or being able to see when you're swimming... if my kids need corrective lenses I will grieve that loss

BUT I don't know Mindy knows that loss.. for her it's just the looks... Anyone want to bet money they will start using the word 'smart' to describe hazy once she gets glasses based on the dead stereotype that 'glasses are for smart people'

"Oh hazy has her glasses, she just looks so smart now"

I noticed the way Mindy emphasised that glasses would hide Hazyls beautiful face too. Obviously, it's her kid and she can say and do whatever she wants, but it does disappoint me to see another young girl whose value is essentially only aesthetic. Does Mindy know that women and girls can be smart and beautiful and that glasses do not define or limit a person's appearance? I've genuinely never understood the whole idea that glasses are supposedly unattractive, they're a tool to help you damn well see!
Uggghhhh I just cannot stand the internalised misogyny of Mindy!
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

If I didn't listen to Mindy crying in the car and just watched it, I would think she has a incurable disease.

It's not mentioned in the vlog at all and they vlog everything. But not when their "Princess" needs gross glasses.

plv23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by plv23 »

RogueCity wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:14 pm Even tho we have these balloons for Brexsie, we even have balloons for MEEEEE!!!! -Mindy (might as well have said it this way)

I thought the exact same thing.
whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

"we had so many trips back to back we were worried about the kids getting sick on the in-between weeks so we didn't let them see friends"

NO... You were worried about testing positive, I believe strongly they are not vaccinated and there may have been some times when they had to test to travel.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

Did anyone catch Princess Hazy starting to have a tantrum about the play kitchen in the grandparents garage? That instant “I WANT THE KITCHEEEEN” speaks volumes…
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

bm155 wrote:Did anyone catch Princess Hazy starting to have a tantrum about the play kitchen in the grandparents garage? That instant “I WANT THE KITCHEEEEN” speaks volumes…
I did notice that.

RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Mindy was complaining how cold it was. Well if she wore thicker clothes rather than Morman Mom Jumper that is a thin loose cotton.

Why do Ryler and Branden need to be twins?!?

Will the builders actually tell them that they are there too much?

plv23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by plv23 »

whydowewatchthis wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:15 pm "we had so many trips back to back we were worried about the kids getting sick on the in-between weeks so we didn't let them see friends"

NO... You were worried about testing positive, I believe strongly they are not vaccinated and there may have been some times when they had to test to travel.
I don't know about the kids, but Brandon and Mindy would have to be vaccinated because they went to Hamilton on Broadway and ate indoors while in NYC which requires proof of vaccination.
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

There was a spelling error in the first set of Christmas cards. ((Doesn't surprise me. Because she has to have control over everything and didn't let anyone proofread the cars.))

I wonder what her definition of obsessed is? She says she's obsessed with the Christmas cards. She doesn't says she obsessed with running, being her best, being the best mom, and being the best wife, Or going to the lot everyday ((probably logging into the camera all day.)).

jenlynnkc1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jenlynnkc1 »

Glasses- not earth shattering! Now cerebral palsy can be. So what your princess needs glasses, why don't you think about other families going through much worse!! OH than that wouldn't be vlog worthy!!
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

jenlynnkc1 wrote:Glasses- not earth shattering! Now cerebral palsy can be. So what your princess needs glasses, why don't you think about other families going through much worse!! OH than that wouldn't be vlog worthy!!
The things that they say and do for content is so ridiculous.

whydowewatchthis
Talker
Talker

The doctor said hazy's "not quite where we would expect a kindergartner to be at"

Probably because of her behavior... he assumed.
bm155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bm155 »

I’m sorry but did they facetune their vacation pictures? The one they posted today for the thumbnail for the turcs and Caicos “movie” (and on Instagram) looks like Branden and Ryler have abs…well I don’t know about Ryler, but branden?? Why do I find it hard to believe 😂 also I scrolled down on Instagram to the other pictures from the trip and there’s a similar one from that same photoshoot and there’s no abs in sight 😅 I might be wrong but is facetune the new rad and savage thing to do? 😂
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Today's video consists of Mindy telling the camera what all the kids are doing while Branden is out Christmas shopping.

When Branden gets home, he goes to each kid and asks them what they are doing!

They couldn't come up with a solid 11:40 of original content so they just repeat themselves.

Has anyone bought any of their "merch"? Gotta give them money to pay for their new house.

Is this the first video where they don't show the new home?

fosterthepeeps
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by fosterthepeeps »

None of the Binghams posted on social media or youtube today and comments on Jared and Brit's channel talked about a family emergency. Does anyone know what's going on?
RogueCity
Informer
Informer

Oh no! I didn't see that.

Prayers are being sent.

Return to “Q-Z”