JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by sondraK »

Nisey wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:16 am Where is everyone seeing something happened to one of the cats?
At the end of her last vid
felolo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by felolo »

THAT would be Jess on TLC..but I actually think financially she is better off with yt and having a contract with TLC would mean too many restrictions. anyway, I would love to see how she would be potrayed there.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

ReyRey61 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:45 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess shared Addie swinging more on Instagram when it happened than what she shared in that vlog, why is that if she believed that Addie wasn't doing anything wrong?
Also, why did she tell Addie twice to stop doing that, if she wasn’t doing anything wrong?! In her storytelling she said she told her twice to stop doing that.
She may have swung, but honestly I was surprised how quickly this escalated. There is a lot of aggression going on from the beginning, when you think, that it's a four year old who swung on a line-pole. Hands up, who didn't do this, when you were that age. Granted, it's a pandemic, but still, four year olds are not known to follow orders immediately, even if you're a stricter parent.

Concerning her reaction: I don't know why she reacted the way she did, but I could imagine it. I've had an altercation similar to hers recently, when a neighbor thought he has to call the police on a Sunday, because I had to put a desk together (on sunday god rested, those are rules, blabla, Catholicism, whatever) and I wouldn't apologize immediately, when he rang my doorbell. I had, what I call the "back off" reaction. I told him I would not be intimidated and he should stop threatening me, even though I knew he was, technically speaking, right. This kickstarted a hell of an argument, that had us both mad and leaving with no one being any wiser. Was it right? Nope. Was it useful? Nope. Is it a wise idea to behave this way around children? Nope. But sometimes you're just done with people who are overly dramatic and unable to take anything that goes against what they believe is right.

That makes you look entitled, but it depends on whether you are usually reacting this way, or if it's just a few times. I can't speak for Jess, but I wouldn't fault anyone, who ever had a similar altercation, since there are insane people who get you on a bad day and you explode.
Theyneedananny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Theyneedananny »

Hummingbirdwalk wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:45 pm Landon's baby talk/voice is SO annoying. When they got the cupcakes and he was saying Hannah's name over and over. Correct him!! Also my 10 year old is in speech therapy...has been since he was 4. Kaden NEEDS it. No shame!! Help your son!
I had to go rewatch. I thought that was Addie at first. That’s really sad that he talks like that
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Captain Smooth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:42 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess shared Addie swinging more on Instagram when it happened than what she shared in that vlog, why is that if she believed that Addie wasn't doing anything wrong?
Also, why did she tell Addie twice to stop doing that, if she wasn’t doing anything wrong?! In her storytelling she said she told her twice to stop doing that.
She may have swung, but honestly I was surprised how quickly this escalated. There is a lot of aggression going on from the beginning, when you think, that it's a four year old who swung on a line-pole. Hands up, who didn't do this, when you were that age. Granted, it's a pandemic, but still, four year olds are not known to follow orders immediately, even if you're a stricter parent.

Concerning her reaction: I don't know why she reacted the way she did, but I could imagine it. I've had an altercation similar to hers recently, when a neighbor thought he has to call the police on a Sunday, because I had to put a desk together (on sunday god rested, those are rules, blabla, Catholicism, whatever) and I wouldn't apologize immediately, when he rang my doorbell. I had, what I call the "back off" reaction. I told him I would not be intimidated and he should stop threatening me, even though I knew he was, technically speaking, right. This kickstarted a hell of an argument, that had us both mad and leaving with no one being any wiser. Was it right? Nope. Was it useful? Nope. Is it a wise idea to behave this way around children? Nope. But sometimes you're just done with people who are overly dramatic and unable to take anything that goes against what they believe is right.

That makes you look entitled, but it depends on whether you are usually reacting this way, or if it's just a few times. I can't speak for Jess, but I wouldn't fault anyone, who ever had a similar altercation, since there are insane people who get you on a bad day and you explode.
Here is what my issue is about her swinging on them. Jess said she told her twice, Jess said she threatened to take her to the car, Jess was on a phone call and Chris was there. Its not like it was 1 parent ordering and the 4 year old stepped out of line, she could have even had Lilia grab Addie. I DO think Addie did make contact with the woman which is what started it and I wouldn't be happy if that was my elderly family member. Jess just said on stories the day it happened Addie is 4 doing what fing 4 year olds do. So which is it, she's just being 4 or you not only told her 2 times but also was bad enough to go sit in car too?

If that was my child she would be standing next to me in line, again 2 parents there that could have held her hand. The first time she did it I would have removed her from standing there. If she can't learn to not swing don't let her near one. If my child 4 or not hit someone even accidentally you apologize and even have your kid apologize.

Instead the non confrontational Jess approached them like you said and didn't even think of her 5 kids there seeing this. Even afterwards they dicussed it when they got home and Lilia was 100% Jess when she said "oh she's being a Karen". Because that is Jess parenting at work.

You know what else I wouldn't do is upload it. Her kids were "traumatized" but she couldn't wait to upload it. Those others don't have their side out there, they didn't give her permission to post the video and therefore Jess won't let it go. She even made the comment about out of control kids the other day as a joke... She's gonna milk it instead of just letting it go and being the bigger person she claims she is.
Ernestthecow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ernestthecow »

Theyneedananny wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:05 am
Hummingbirdwalk wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:45 pm Landon's baby talk/voice is SO annoying. When they got the cupcakes and he was saying Hannah's name over and over. Correct him!! Also my 10 year old is in speech therapy...has been since he was 4. Kaden NEEDS it. No shame!! Help your son!
I had to go rewatch. I thought that was Addie at first. That’s really sad that he talks like that
That is Addie.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:48 am
Captain Smooth wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:42 am

Here is what my issue is about her swinging on them. Jess said she told her twice, Jess said she threatened to take her to the car, Jess was on a phone call and Chris was there. Its not like it was 1 parent ordering and the 4 year old stepped out of line, she could have even had Lilia grab Addie. I DO think Addie did make contact with the woman which is what started it and I wouldn't be happy if that was my elderly family member. Jess just said on stories the day it happened Addie is 4 doing what fing 4 year olds do. So which is it, she's just being 4 or you not only told her 2 times but also was bad enough to go sit in car too?

If that was my child she would be standing next to me in line, again 2 parents there that could have held her hand. The first time she did it I would have removed her from standing there. If she can't learn to not swing don't let her near one. If my child 4 or not hit someone even accidentally you apologize and even have your kid apologize.

Instead the non confrontational Jess approached them like you said and didn't even think of her 5 kids there seeing this.
Even afterwards they dicussed it when they got home and Lilia was 100% Jess when she said "oh she's being a Karen". Because that is Jess parenting at work.

You know what else I wouldn't do is upload it. Her kids were "traumatized" but she couldn't wait to upload it. Those others don't have their side out there, they didn't give her permission to post the video and therefore Jess won't let it go. She even made the comment about out of control kids the other day as a joke... She's gonna milk it instead of just letting it go and being the bigger person she claims she is.
Probably both. Jess knew it was wrong, but at the same time a four year old does things like that.

If she hit her, ofc she should apologize, no question. I'm not sure what's true, was the lady in front of Addy, or was she 10 feet apart from the lane? Nr. one means apologizing, Nr. two is just strange to fight over.

I wouldn't have approached them. That's the one thing I can get behind. I also would say I'm a non-confrontational person, meaning I would never look for trouble. Usually it's people approaching me, when this happens (happened like 3 times in my entire life).

I agree, don't upload it, but I said it once before, she comes off as ever more trashy.
annieschaefferd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by annieschaefferd »

wait, she now has a preview for the next video?

Well it looks like maybe their poor cat went to the emergency vet with a few pretty deep wounds? Wonder if it was a wild animal that got to him or if he got into a cat fight ? Either way she will blame it on someone else. who is surprised by this? Not me!
🥺 🐈 poor kitty! 🐱
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

Her clickbait is ridiculous. “A STRANGER left this at our door”. It was a cupcake delivery from Hannah.
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

[halloweendarlin] wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:56 pm Her clickbait is ridiculous. “A STRANGER left this at our door”. It was a cupcake delivery from Hannah.
I know right?!
Of course the DELIVERY PERSON is a stranger to you but the box wasn’t from them, they were just delivering it 🤦🏼‍♀️
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

I think she was stupid for letting the kids eat the cupcakes without finding out 100% who they came from.

Maybe I'm paranoid and I hate saying this but Mess is almost like a low grade celebrity. She has over 1 million followers and doesn't keep the location of her home a secret. A psycho could definitely figure out her address and make some "Meg from family guy" style cupcakes or even worse and pretend to be a delivery person

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

BrokenHeart410 wrote:I think she was stupid for letting the kids eat the cupcakes without finding out 100% who they came from.

Maybe I'm paranoid and I hate saying this but Mess is almost like a low grade celebrity. She has over 1 million followers and doesn't keep the location of her home a secret. A psycho could definitely figure out her address and make some "Meg from family guy" style cupcakes or even worse and pretend to be a delivery person

I agree. Chris has that drone flying over their neighborhood. She posted too much info when they were house-shopping. I know exactly where they live. Granted, I’ve been on that freeway many times, and my son takes that exit to go to work, so I know the area somewhat. But she needs to be so much more careful. All the cameras in the world aren’t gonna stop a psycho.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

GG_Aussie wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:18 pm
[halloweendarlin] wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:56 pm Her clickbait is ridiculous. “A STRANGER left this at our door”. It was a cupcake delivery from Hannah.
I know right?!
Of course the DELIVERY PERSON is a stranger to you but the box wasn’t from them, they were just delivering it 🤦🏼‍♀️
The way they dug into them and the fact the note was obscure makes me think Jesss sent them to the kids herself n had Hannah agree she did it,just for the dumb clickbait title
ReyRey61
Gossiper
Gossiper

JesssFam: No More Boobies for the Skubes (Part 145)

Unread post by ReyRey61 »

sondraK wrote:
I know right?!
Of course the DELIVERY PERSON is a stranger to you but the box wasn’t from them, they were just delivering it Image
The way they dug into them and the fact the note was obscure makes me think Jesss sent them to the kids herself n had Hannah agree she did it,just for the dumb clickbait title
I thought that as well! She sure didn’t looked surprised at all.

And that accompanying boomp-boomp-boomp music drives me nuts, along with that finger-snapping sound effect.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

ReyRey61 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:47 pm
sondraK wrote:

I know right?!
Of course the DELIVERY PERSON is a stranger to you but the box wasn’t from them, they were just delivering it Image
I thought that as well! She sure didn’t looked surprised at all.

And that accompanying boomp-boomp-boomp music drives me nuts, along with that finger-snapping sound effect.
Yeah,I imagine that place isn't cheap,esp. w delivery n balloons,and I don't think Hannah makes the kind of money Jesss does
xoxogossip_girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxogossip_girl »

BrokenHeart410 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:06 pm I think she was stupid for letting the kids eat the cupcakes without finding out 100% who they came from.

Yes, very. I was able to find her current address, past address, and the kids’ elementary school in Modesto in under fifteen minutes just from using information from some of her most popular videos... and this was all on accident. Imagine what a creep could dig up.
xoxogossip_girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xoxogossip_girl »

This is a little off-topic but I went to go check on Jess’s channel for the first time in a few weeks (I’ve been pretty busy) and I was like her 58th viewer on the latest video exploring not only her children, but her cat’s injuries. I think that’s the fastest I’ve ever watched a YouTube video 😂 and it was on accident!
GG_Aussie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GG_Aussie »

ER trip??? It was a trip to the vets for the cat 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is the clickbait queen!
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

You guys think Nothing Bundt Cakes is going to poison them? The person who orders them doesn’t make and deliver them wtf lmao. My husband had some delivered for my birthday a few years ago, and it was Nothing Bundt Cakes hired delivery person. Not some rando??
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Blueberries wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:46 pm You guys think Nothing Bundt Cakes is going to poison them? The person who orders them doesn’t make and deliver them wtf lmao. My husband had some delivered for my birthday a few years ago, and it was Nothing Bundt Cakes hired delivery person. Not some rando??
I think what they're getting at is, anyone could go and buy some of those... sprinkle something on them to poison them... and then add a note and balloons and have someone deliver them to the house. Considering how she doesn't make it hard to find where they live, and I am sure she has a lot of people who don't like her. So, why would she just go ahead and let her kids "dig in" without finding out who sent them, and making sure they were safe first? She either has no common sense AT ALL, or she was the one who sent them (like someone said above, and had Hannah agree to it/faked the texts).
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “JesssFam”